CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

As much as I find Game Grumps good, im gradually becoming grumpy towards it. Probobly because I don't get my JonTron fix. Anyways I always enjoy me some good ol Nerdcubed.

As much as I find Game Grumps good, im gradually becoming grumpy towards it. Probobly because I don't get my JonTron fix. Anyways I always enjoy me some good ol Nerdcubed.

He says Game Grumps doesn't get in the way of his videos, and to be honest, I agree with him. Uploads were pretty scarce before Game Grumps as well. :-P

He says Game Grumps doesn't get in the way of his videos, and to be honest, I agree with him. Uploads were pretty scarce before Game Grumps as well. :-P

I watched Egoraptor's panel, and he said that Jon and him were going to upload a Zelda related video at the same time. And then I think he said they would play more Link to the Past after uploading the videos. The reason they wouldn't do it before is so they don't accidentally spoil content in their videos.

I watched Egoraptor's panel, and he said that Jon and him were going to upload a Zelda related video at the same time. And then I think he said they would play more Link to the Past after uploading the videos. The reason they wouldn't do it before is so they don't accidentally spoil content in their videos.

I saw that as well.

I saw that as well.

I have also seen that.

I saw that as well.

I have also seen that.

I find watching Egoraptor's panels equivalent to watching Stand-Up Comedy.

Everytime I click on my profile for whatever reason, I realise I only have one friend. To make matters worse its Koen and im forced to sit there and watch his little humping avatar until im done with my buisness.

• Upvote 1

I think this is the time and the place to do it. I must admit my undying love; I need to get it off of my chest and confess my feelings.

Gamefemale, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?

• Upvote 7

Everytime I click on my profile for whatever reason, I realise I only have one friend. To make matters worse its Koen and im forced to sit there and watch his little humping avatar until im done with my buisness.

Now you can look at a poorly made Pie also! :-D

#custommadeavatars

Edited by ThePieGuy

I think this is the time and the place to do it. I must admit my undying love; I need to get it off of my chest and confess my feelings.

Only one other time did I ever recieved an offer like this and accepted it. Before I can say yes, I have to know if you have Xbox Live. It's the only way I can actually know if all this can work out because if you don't have Xbox Live, we can't be together.

Only one other time did I ever recieved an offer like this and accepted it. Before I can say yes, I have to know if you have Xbox Live. It's the only way I can actually know if all this can work out because if you don't have Xbox Live, we can't be together.

Okay, okay, not really. I wouldn't ever pose an offer like that. That's just tacky.

• Upvote 3

Okay, okay, not really. I wouldn't ever pose an offer like that. That's just tacky.

Of course you were. :roll: 95% of other boys I met do that to me too. :roll:

My sides have imploded. I'm posting this from the ICU before the doctors heavily sedate me so they can conduct sides surgery on me. Sometimes I question the effects of this forum on my physical health.

Also Dexide will you be my girlfriend~

Edited by CastleCrashingGuru

o gad guise

Every time I see one of your posts, I think it's mine. It confuses me so.

OH GOD I ONLY REALISED THAT HE WAS NOT YOU!

what a freak

Why does Turkey and Scaler have the same avatar? That right there is kinda wierd (no offense). :wacko:

I swear to god I've thought Pocket had copied Scaler and Turkeys signature so many times.