CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Do any of the mods go onto other forums? And if you do, do you forget you can't mod on that forum?

I think my mod powers (from another forum) are going to my head. I keep getting this itch to mod this cite.

The opposite for me, actually. I'm a lot raunchier on other forums and websites. I need to remind myself that I'm a Mod here so that I don't go out and be a cruel guy.

I wouldn't consider myself "cruel" around here, I'm just very brutal.  Especially towards newbies.  I guess I just want to instill that feeling in them that there's no rule breaking around here.  Unless you've been around long enough for people to just go along with a swear every now and then or a raunchy joke here and there.  But I am very brutal.  I don't know why, but I don't sugarcoat things, and I don't think anyone else should either, as it doesn't help much.

This post was way too long and serious for the RPF, just saying.  Also, I don't go on other forums.

I said I'd post pictures, so here ya' go

The figure, 6 inches, was a steal for just £11

1-1_zps5c0f703c.png

The box, which caused my embarrassment

3-1_zps26a331fb.png

And, as an extra, the chibi Gordiant I couldn't resist buying for an extra £2

2-2_zpsc96ef56b.png

Do you collect figures and stuff like that? Because if so we should be best friends.

I enjoy collecting stuff like this, but I don't do it very often. This LP2 figure is easily my favourite so far. I also have a pretty rad Knuckles figure and a couple of Halo mini-figures

Its funny, because my parents never used to let me buy things like this, saying they're a 'waste of money' and such

But forget that, I have my own money now (and I'm decent at managing it, too!), so lets be best friends anyway  :-D 

Also, its really awesome seeing you around again, Dexide

Do any of the mods go onto other forums? And if you do, do you forget you can't mod on that forum?

I think my mod powers (from another forum) are going to my head. I keep getting this itch to mod this cite.

The opposite for me, actually. I'm a lot raunchier on other forums and websites. I need to remind myself that I'm a Mod here so that I don't go out and be a cruel guy.

I believe I saw your cruelness in a joystiq comment.

Which is funny because you're the highest mod on here.

Well.... technically, that might very well be me.

• Upvote 1

Which is funny because you're the highest mod on here.

Well.... technically, that might very well be me.

I think someone's got a bit of a big head, am I right, it's clearly me.

Edited by daikonboy101

So today was the first day of Spring. And it was hot (and by hot, I mean 10°C w/ no wind)

And I hated it. Busy days and heat do not go well together

But at least Spring is finally springing 

So today was the first day of Spring. And it was hot (and by hot, I mean 10°C w/ no wind)

Lucky bugger. It's so freaking hot here. Hotter than that one day that we get in Scotland per year that roasts me and everyone there.

Lucky bugger. It's so freaking hot here.

Here in the Netherlands there's still no sunny weather. Just a gray empty depressing sky.

On the other hand, we did have a tiny little bit of snow yesterday.

I said I'd post pictures, so here ya' go

The figure, 6 inches, was a steal for just £11

1-1_zps5c0f703c.png

The box, which caused my embarrassment

3-1_zps26a331fb.png

And, as an extra, the chibi Gordiant I couldn't resist buying for an extra £2

2-2_zpsc96ef56b.png

Do you collect figures and stuff like that? Because if so we should be best friends.

I enjoy collecting stuff like this, but I don't do it very often. This LP2 figure is easily my favourite so far. I also have a pretty rad Knuckles figure and a couple of Halo mini-figures

Its funny, because my parents never used to let me buy things like this, saying they're a 'waste of money' and such

But forget that, I have my own money now (and I'm decent at managing it, too!), so lets be best friends anyway :-D

Also, its really awesome seeing you around again, Dexide

Ah, the reason I ask is because I collect Transformers and some other stuff. Nothing too expensive (well, the Transformers are expensive.) I'm at work now but if I think of it when I get home I'll snap some pictures. It's awesome seeing you around too, Chris. We should chat on Steam or something soon.

Lucky bugger. It's so freaking hot here. Hotter than that one day that we get in Scotland per year that roasts me and everyone there.

When it gets hot in Texas, temperatures go up to 100 degrees F!

Edited by Gamefemale

I wouldn't consider myself "cruel" around here, I'm just very brutal.  Especially towards newbies.  I guess I just want to instill that feeling in them that there's no rule breaking around here.  Unless you've been around long enough for people to just go along with a swear every now and then or a raunchy joke here and there.  But I am very brutal.  I don't know why, but I don't sugarcoat things, and I don't think anyone else should either, as it doesn't help much.

This post was way too long and serious for the RPF, just saying.  Also, I don't go on other forums.

Nah, no one on here is brutal or even stern.

On the site that I mod, everything is really cut and dry with the rules. Everyone is constantly able to access the rules and if a member breaks them the mods deliver the appropriate punishment (which is also stated), unless the mod feels that there should be an exception. Which in that case we have to contact a level 4 or higher mod and state our case and reasoning for it.

Some punishments are also a bit over the top by a lot of people standards..The worst punishment you can get (that doesn't involve permanently losing privileges) is being forced to write an apology PM to every admin, level 5 mod, any member that directly said they were hurt/offended and any non level 5 mods involved. If you don't write an apology to all those people, your IP is blacklisted until you do. Oh and if you take to long to write it up, your IP gets permabanned.

I got my first of two professional presentations this afternoon, to the designers at Evoke Interactive

Wish me luck?  :arrow: 

Good luck and blow them away with your use of laser pointers :!:

Thanks man. The presentation went well. Better than I expected. I didn't get the internship (there were so many strong contenders!), but I did give my best presentation to date

I stumbled over my words a little a couple minutes in, but picked it up towards the end  :-D 

Ive started watching the new Lonney Tunes show, and its actually pretty good. It's not the best, but its certainty not all that bad. It also gave me a great reminder on how wonderful my favorite cartoon character of all time is. Daffy Duck, its been to long my friend.

15 minutes before the new Black Sabbath single is released. Woop

On a much sadder note, it has just been announced that Storm Thorgerson has passed away. You probably won't recognise the name, but I'm sure the majority of you will know his work:

Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

15 minutes before the new Black Sabbath single is released. Woop

On a much sadder note, it has just been announced that Storm Thorgerson has passed away. You probably won't recognise the name, but I'm sure the majority of you will know his work:

Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

Well that's just sad. Seems like musicians die a lot these days. Just two days ago some rapper got shot on the driveway next to my school. Poor illegitimate child didn't see it coming.

Anyways, what's your favorite from pink floyd? Mine's Echoes.

Well after over a week of not getting any love from Pocket, he finally liked another one of my posts. Is this you way of telling me I need to step up my game Pocket?

Edited by T Diamond
  • Upvote 2

Well after over a week of not getting any love from Pocket, he finally liked another one of my posts. Is this you way of telling me I need to step up my game Pocket?

I've actually found myself avoiding liking your posts.  I hover over the little like button, and I'm like "Hmmm...is this post REALLY his best?  I think he can do a little bit better".  I want my likes to mean something still.

Well we have some good news coming in.

Final week of this college semester is coming up and I'll be having much more free time open for dicking around here.** Whether you guys like it or not.

**note: This statement should not be taken literally. Sicko

How has everyone been? It's been a while.

(Look at me pretending that I didn't read any of your guys' posts...)

Well we have some good news coming in.

Final week of this college semester is coming up and I'll be having much more free time open for dicking around here.** Whether you guys like it or not.

**note: This statement should not be taken literally. Sicko

Ditto. I finish this coming Tuesday  :-) 

I do have two pretty big summer projects, though

How has everyone been? It's been a while.

(Look at me pretending that I didn't read any of your guys' posts...)

Not too bad. Very busy, but not too bad. How's life treatin' ya'?