Like my post pls

No.

You say no, yet you liked his post.

mqdefault.jpg

Also, I found a gif.

tumblr_mkyhftSYfx1ry46hlo1_250.gif

Edited by Turkey
  • Upvote 1

I am one happy bunny tonight. Firstly, I managed to get a lot of work done today and, more importantly, I won one of these bad boys on eBay. New, never used, in-box:

41fN5cpNfML.jpg

On Amazon UK, these things are priced at around £40, usually more for boxed, unused ones (for the 360. They're only around £20 for PS3). Considering this, I think I caught myself quite the bargain here. I only paid £9, and £4 of that was Postage & Packaging  :-D 

I am one happy bunny tonight. Firstly, I managed to get a lot of work done today and, more importantly, I won one of these bad boys on eBay. New, never used, in-box:

41fN5cpNfML.jpg

On Amazon UK, these things are priced at around £40, usually more for boxed, unused ones (for the 360. They're only around £20 for PS3). Considering this, I think I caught myself quite the bargain here. I only paid £9, and £4 of that was Postage & Packaging  :-D 

Was that controller made for Street Fighter (or, y'know, any other game that either is better with the D-pad or the D-pad is required and the analog stick isn't)? Because I don't see an analog stick anywhere.

Also, anyone here know anything about guinea-pigs, or balding patches on guinea-pigs? Because mines has one. I just noticed it today, and I was holding him yesterday, so... Weird, huh?

Edited by daikonboy101

41fN5cpNfML.jpg

Was that controller made for Street Fighter (or, y'know, any other game that either is better with the D-pad or the D-pad is required and the analog stick isn't)? Because I don't see an analog stick anywhere.

yeah it's a Mad Catz fightpad. They're pretty great for fighting games in general.

41fN5cpNfML.jpg

Also, anyone here know anything about guinea-pigs, or balding patches on guinea-pigs? Because mines has one. I just noticed it today, and I was holding him yesterday, so... Weird, huh?

Yeah its pretty much designed for fighters, but I've heard it also works well for arcade games, too. After having played Mortal Kombat on the PS3's d-pad, I realised that I had been making many mistakes down to the 360's analogue stick (pulling off combos is just so much more accurate on a PS3 d-pad), and moving my hand further down the controller to use the 360's crappy default d-pad was causing a little pain in my palm. So I decided to get one of these. Also it reminds me of my old Mega Drive pad. Good times

As for the guinea pig problem, I've had a couple of them at home for a fair few years now (sadly one of them passed away the other week), and one of them developed a small bald-patch a couple times. Turns out she'd just been scratching at the area. If its still there in like a week or if it gets worse I suggest you take it to a vet or something  :-)

As for the guinea pig problem, I've had a couple of them at home for a fair few years now (sadly one of them passed away the other week), and one of them developed a small bald-patch a couple times. Turns out she'd just been scratching at the area. If its still there in like a week or if it gets worse I suggest you take it to a vet or something  :-)

Thanks, my other one died two weeks ago, it was a very sad day...  :-(

And it all goes back to way back when..........

For goodness sakes, how many threads were turned into GameFemale's boyfriend threads. It's madness.  :oops:

I know right? There are more threads about me than about Da Milk Man! Seriously guys, what has this world come to?

tumblr_lyh9lq9XPM1r4ixi7o1_500.gif

a little mean girls to brighten your day  :|

How has everyone been? It's been a while.

(Look at me pretending that I didn't read any of your guys' posts...)

Please stay and tell us a good joke. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm tired off completely random threads and Gamefemale's life. 

Also can anyone find Sonic?

image_17638_thumb_wide610.jpg

He's in the trash

You know how everybody (that is cool anyways) has a paper mario avatar. I like to imagine all the characters are in a campfire circle and are casually talking to each other. Saying whatever the member with there face is saying.

You know how everybody (that is cool anyways) has a paper mario avatar. I like to imagine all the characters are in a campfire circle and are casually talking to each other. Saying whatever the member with there face is saying.

You like to imagine? Wait... Are you trying to say that you guys aren't really the people in your avatars!? Weird, because I'm Don Pianta. 

And for some reason, if you have an avatar for more than a week or so, I just start thinking that you actually look like your avatar, even Pocket, and I've seen Pocket.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/616032

What the heck did i just look at?

I knew i shouldn't have assumed what i thought it would be...

(don't worry. the link is totally safe. just not what you would expect)

um so I guess Roy is an eccentric billionaire who enjoys watching people fight for all we know he/she could have created the behemoth just so that people like us would join the forums and we are just his entertainment...

Edited by Doctor of the Knight

How has everyone been? It's been a while.

(Look at me pretending that I didn't read any of your guys' posts...)

Please stay and tell us a good joke. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm tired off completely random threads and Gamefemale's life. 

Also can anyone find Sonic?

image_17638_thumb_wide610.jpg

He's in the trash

I'm glad people still love me. :)

LOL

i should be studying current event articles for a big test tomorrow but instead im sitting here with a finger up my butt catching up on the RPF.

hey everyone