CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Anyone remember me? My memory of this site was jogged because a couple years ago Roy G Biv posted this video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM

And now the same guy has come out with another video, arguably more strange than the first.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqM2ytqHY4

So anyways, hi.

Anyone remember me? My memory of this site was jogged because a couple years ago Roy G Biv posted this video:

And now the same guy has come out with another video, arguably more strange than the first.

So anyways, hi.

What is with all these people coming back from the dead? First ThePieGuy, then Dexide, and now this guy?

Edited by Memor

So anyways, hi.

Of course I remember you. Hi there.

Anywhosits, a bee landed on my cake today, so I gave him some. He sat on it doing whatever bees do for about ten minutes, until someone nearly stepped on him.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sas0zoa8zt7da61/20131028_171547.jpg

So anyways, hi.

Of course I remember you. Hi there.

Anywhosits, a bee landed on my cake today, so I gave him some. He sat on it doing whatever bees do for about ten minutes, until someone nearly stepped on him.

Is that butter on top of the cake?

You should have DESTROYED it

I hate Bees. And Wasps. Their buzzing terrifies me to my core

Also, if anybody could spare a few minutes of their time to fill out this short survey for a small research project I'm doing, it would be much appreciated!  :-) 

• Upvote 3

You should have DESTROYED it

I hate Bees. And Wasps. Their buzzing terrifies me to my core

Also, if anybody could spare a few minutes of their time to fill out this short survey for a small research project I'm doing, it would be much appreciated!  :-) 

Even though I disagree with you, I filled out your survey. You should still reconsider destroying bees.

• Upvote 1

Today is a good day for Videogames

Typing Of The Dead: Overkill was announced and released

Walking Dead Season 2 was officially revealed

Sonic Lost World just released in the US for Wii U and 3DS

& Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut just got a Steam release, glory glory days

Plus, like Assasin's Creed and Battlefield, but I'm not getting either of those anytime soon

Just ****ing perfect, my Wii U bricked the day Sonic Lost World came out, and Nintendo Support is closed. Good thing I have my warranty, but damn this just pisses me off so much, I've been looking forward to this game for such a ****ing long time, GRRR.

Ugh, Might have to just pick up the 3DS version to tide me over, or maybe just play more Steam/Xbox games, either way that's total BS, I've had an Xbox 360 Elite for many many years without a single sign of the RROD, and less than a year with the Wii U and it gives me the deadly blinking red lights, which are the equivalant, I have the worst luck with these consoles... ejengfwjfpwfr2j

Who knows how long it'll take? And I'll have to reset all my Wii U's stuff and DAMMIT I'M JUST SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

edit: Oh, yeah, and to add salt to the wound, the PC port of Deadly Premonition is complete sh*t, no graphical settings, no controller support, no re-mapping the keys, and the game doesn't even run properly unless you download all this extra **** from Nvidia's website, and it does not tell you that you need to do this anywhere.... Good God, today just turned from fantastic to awful

Edited by Mr. Hatty

Plus, like Assasin's Creed and Battlefield, but I'm not getting either of those anytime soon

Just ****ing perfect, my Wii U bricked the day Sonic Lost World came out, and Nintendo Support is closed. Good thing I have my warranty, but damn this just pisses me off so much, I've been looking forward to this game for such a ****ing long time, GRRR.

Ugh, Might have to just pick up the 3DS version to tide me over, or maybe just play more Steam/Xbox games, either way that's total BS, I've had an Xbox 360 Elite for many many years without a single sign of the RROD, and less than a year with the Wii U and it gives me the deadly blinking red lights, which are the equivalant, I have the worst luck with these consoles... ejengfwjfpwfr2j

Who knows how long it'll take? And I'll have to reset all my Wii U's stuff and DAMMIT I'M JUST SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

edit: Oh, yeah, and to add salt to the wound, the PC port of Deadly Premonition is complete sh*t, no graphical settings, no controller support, no re-mapping the keys, and the game doesn't even run properly unless you download all this extra **** from Nvidia's website, and it does not tell you that you need to do this anywhere.... Good God, today just turned from fantastic to awful

I feel as though this is the definition of irony.

Or you are extremely bipolar.

>Just ****ing perfect, my Wii U bricked the day Sonic Lost World came out, and Nintendo Support is closed. Good thing I have my warranty, but damn this just pisses me off so much, I've been looking forward to this game for such a ****ing long time, GRRR.

Kinda both, but I think you'd be pissed too if suddenly $420 worth of content (Wii U + Sonic Pre-Order + Deadly Premonition Pre-Order) suddenly didn't work and you're left with a disc and a hunk of plastic, neither of which can do anything on their own, and $420 less than you had before.... grr, makes me angry/sad, just having the disc in my hand and not being able to play it

I heard the port is even worse than the PC port of DMC3. Which was awful. Absolutely awful. Its a shame, really, because I was considering picking this up after watching your LP of it. I could just pick it up pre-owned on 360, but then I wouldn't be getting the Director's Cut, which is only out on PS3 and PC...and I don't own a PS3

>

>Just ****ing perfect, my Wii U bricked the day Sonic Lost World came out, and Nintendo Support is closed. Good thing I have my warranty, but damn this just pisses me off so much, I've been looking forward to this game for such a ****ing long time, GRRR.

>

Kinda both, but I think you'd be pissed too if suddenly $420 worth of content (Wii U + Sonic Pre-Order + Deadly Premonition Pre-Order) suddenly didn't work and you're left with a disc and a hunk of plastic, neither of which can do anything on their own, and $420 less than you had before.... grr, makes me angry/sad, just having the disc in my hand and not being able to play it
This is probably going to be me when I get gta 5 or another game I'm hyping.

I feel like I'm never on the forums anymore and that I'm slowly being forgotten. Dang it Pokemon! Why did you have to eat away at my life!

EDIT: I can't even get to 1,500 posts I'm so distracted.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

I feel like I'm never on the forums anymore and that I'm slowly being forgotten. Dang it Pokemon! Why did you have to eat away at my life!

Well the forums seem so empty with everyone busy with x and y...

Am I the only one NOT busy with X and Y?

I heard the port is even worse than the PC port of DMC3. Which was awful. Absolutely awful. Its a shame, really, because I was considering picking this up after watching your LP of it. I could just pick it up pre-owned on 360, but then I wouldn't be getting the Director's Cut, which is only out on PS3 and PC...and I don't own a PS3

Well this awesome dude who goes by Durante (known for fixing the all the issues with the PC Version of Dark Souls, which apparently sucked, created a mod within an hour of DP releasing that lets you change the graphical settings to whatever you want, so now I've got that problem fixed, and now that I've got the game working it isn't so bad, the controls are weird but that's more so that I (for some reason) find myself missing the tank controls of the 360 release.

Really, at this point after you fix all the broken shiz, all they really need is controller support before it gets my recommendation, and I haven't tried it yet but I bet you could just use JoyToKey to fix it, otherwise the keyboard stuff isn't too bad, it's just the fact that the mouse controls the camera that bothers me.

I will be eventually uploading a playthrough onto the ChuckolaRaws channel, so if you're willing to wait then you can check that out and see if it looks up to snuff...

And just for the record, I'd still recommend the 360 version, the Director's Cut additions as far as story are dismiss-able and really do nothing for the plot, you will however have to deal with really stiff controls and camera angles, but I personally find that more charming than the more modernized controls of the Director's Cut. The PC port does, however, feature extra content in the Deluxe Edition that you can't get in the other versions, most of which are just skins, but the ability to drive a car with better speed and handling is such a huge lifesaver you wouldn't even believe.

Anyway, yeah, in conclusion, the PC port isn't THAT bad, just download the extra drivers and fan mods and you should be good, I'd still recommend the 360 version over it for the best experience, but really everyone should play this game, it's probably number 6 or 7 in my top games of all time, honestly, very very intriguing 

• Upvote 1

hmmmmm..... Yup.

hmmmmm..... Yup.
I don't have a ds...

hmmmmm..... Yup.
I don't have a ds...

Good thing that you don't need a DS to play X and Y then, just a 3DS

• Upvote 1

hmmmmm..... Yup.
I don't have a ds...
Only Nintendo handheld I have is a gameboy advance sp.

hmmmmm..... Yup.
I don't have a ds...

Took the words out of my mouth.