CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Could infinity ward do worse?

Yes.

My feelings about this can not be expressed through words.

It's better than the paper clip.

Could infinity ward do worse?

Yes.

>

It's better than the paper clip.

Dat signature though.

This was the first thing I saw on the internet this morning

I was about to post it here, but you beat me to it  8-)

Targeted advertisement at its finest. Still not enough to persuade me into switching from Chrome, though

EDIT

Also, let's not forget http://www.microsoft.com/taiwan/silverlight/resources.htm'>this isn't the first time M$ has used anime-girls to sell products

Targeted advertisement at its finest. Still not enough to persuade me into switching from Chrome, though

EDIT

Also, let's not forget this isn't the first time M$ has used anime-girls to sell products

I should probably point out that the girl in the video you linked appears on a billboard in the video I linked at around 0:07.

What does this mean you ask? Since the setting in the second video (the one I linked) is obviously that of japan ravaged by another war, and the girl of the first video (the one you linked) appears in the same universe as the girl in the second video. it's safe to assume that microsoft believes something devastating has happened between the launch of win7 and the new IE. What could they possibly be talking about?

If you haven't noticed, I'm busy writing my newest episode for my channel. Got this mindset going on here. It's about buttbuttin's creed by the way.

EDIT

Also, let's not forget this isn't the first time M$ has used anime-girls to sell products

I should probably point out that the girl in the video you linked appears on a billboard in the video I linked at around 0:07.

What does this mean you ask? Since the setting in the second video (the one I linked) is obviously that of japan ravaged by another war, and the girl of the first video (the one you linked) appears in the same universe as the girl in the second video. it's safe to assume that microsoft believes something devastating has happened between the launch of win7 and the new IE. What could they possibly be talking about?

If you haven't noticed, I'm busy writing my newest episode for my channel. Got this mindset going on here. It's about buttbuttin's creed by the way.

You just blew my mind right there. I never would have spotted that

Also also, let's not forget about Nanami's (<<the girl in the video I posted) 'second cousin', either; Claudia Madobe (see below). She was used to advertise Microsoft's cloud service; Azure. What happened to her in all the devastation? Who knows??

ClaudiaTHUMB.png

I also love the Biography over on the 'Inori Aizawa' (<<IE girl) FB page:

When I was younger, I used to be a clumsy, slow and awkward girl.

However, just like the story of ugly duckling, people told me that I have really matured and changed over the years. I feel confident in my abilities now, and I'm eager to show you what I can do

Heh. Really? Well, at least you've addressed the general consensus on IE, Microsoft. Now do something about it

EDIT

Also also, let's not forget about Nanami's (<<the girl in the video I posted) 'second cousin', either; Claudia Madobe (see below). She was used to advertise Microsoft's cloud service; Azure. What happened to her in all the devastation? Who knows??

ClaudiaTHUMB.png

I went to obscure depths (the official manga) to find the answers. Claudia had a first cousin, claude, who lived with her. Claude also worked with Nanami. If the whole country is wrecked. they'll probably be dead. however there are survivors such as inori. She could have survived because of her powers or... there could be a hidden group of survivors. maybe multiple groups.

EDIT

ClaudiaTHUMB.png

I went to obscure depths (the official manga) to find the answers. Claudia had a first cousin, claude, who lived with her. Claude also worked with Nanami. If the whole country is wrecked. they'll probably be dead. however there are survivors such as inori. She could have survived because of her powers or... there could be a hidden group of survivors. maybe multiple groups.

There's an official manga on this?  :-o

Damn Microsoft, this is crazy...and also kind of cool, I have to admit

Im supposed to be making a film right now for a school project, but im just sitting here on the forums.

You should get working on that film, methinks.

Edited by Turkey

Im supposed to be making a film right now for a school project, but im just sitting here on the forums.

school is for nerds. Video game fourms are what the future is all about.

Forums are for plebians.

Video Game High Schools are what the future's about.

Forums are for plebians.

Video Game High Schools are what the future's about.

But seriously, VGHS was a horrible movie in my opinion.