CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Sooo, does this thread break the forum layout for anybody else now?

Untitled_zpsb2b9d416.png

I don't get it, what's broken about that?

There are colours missing from the '... users are reading this topic' and page number sections. But it seems to be fixed on this page.  :-o

This is the only broken page in the forum.

I've encountered multiple broken pages. Not that it bothers me or anything, but this isn't the only one on the forum.

Why is the rum gone?

Who cares about that? I have a jar of dirt.

That's not good enough!

Edited by MeltedCow

Happy Birthday to forum moderator Chris.

Thanks Chris for your many years of service.

yeah

yeah

yeah

*phew*

So, I have this thing where I carry at least one condom at a time in my wallet, because I feel that my wallet's a very convenient place to carry small items. Now, there was an instance Saturday night where I had no place to put the outer wrapping for the condom, so I thought I would just place it back in my wallet and throw it away the morning after. So this morning, I visited my family to go to church on Mother's Day. They have donuts there for $1, and I wanted a donut. So I pull out my wallet to get a $1 bill when I notice my brother giving me a strange look. I look to see what the problem is, when I notice that my condom wrapper was still in there from last night. My brother is an extremely devoted Christian, and me and my girlfriend aren't married.

So now my brother hasn't said a word to me since.

• Upvote 1

So, I have this thing where I carry at least one condom at a time in my wallet, because I feel that my wallet's a very convenient place to carry small items. Now, there was an instance Saturday night where I had no place to put the outer wrapping for the condom, so I thought I would just place it back in my wallet and throw it away the morning after. So this morning, I visited my family to go to church on Mother's Day. They have donuts there for $1, and I wanted a donut. So I pull out my wallet to get a $1 bill when I notice my brother giving me a strange look. I look to see what the problem is, when I notice that my condom wrapper was still in there from last night. My brother is an extremely devoted Christian, and me and my girlfriend aren't married.

Similar things happened with me and my brother. Me and my friend happen to enjoy browsing 4chan on my old Kindle, and when my brother used it, a link to a topic on the /r/ thread came up.

Take a wild guess what showed up onscreen.

• Upvote 1

Similar things happened with me and my brother. Me and my friend happen to enjoy browsing 4chan on my old Kindle, and when my brother used it, a link to a topic on the /r/ thread came up.

Take a wild guess what showed up onscreen.

Spaced***s?

I'm sorry should I not have said that? I'll mute it out a little just to be safe.

yeah

yeah

yeah

*phew*

Not actually his birthday hahahahaha if your looking at his Skype it says May 12th but actually June 12th hahahahaha 

yeah

yeah

yeah

*phew*

Not actually his birthday hahahahaha if your looking at his Skype it says May 12th but actually June 12th hahahahaha 

Yeah my bad on that one. Looks like I mis-clicked or something during my Skype account creation.  :oops:

Thanks for the month early birthday post anyway, Hatty.  :arrow:

Sonic Adventure 2 is much easier than I remember it being as a kid. I managed to run through the Hero Story in under 3 hours earlier, only losing a few lives along the way.  :-) 

The Behemoth is doing an AMA on Reddit at 1:30 pm on May 15th!

BE THERE OR BE CIRCLE

tfw the AMA thread doesn't really have anything interesting. 

Besides the soon to be ama with the behemoth staff.

The reviews for Mario Kart 8 for Wii U are in! Despite the negative stigma around gaming journalism, maybe this'll convince some of you to go pick up a Wii U! please... it's getting really sad and lonely over here...

Eurogamer - 10/10

Gamespot - 8/10

USGamer - 4.5/5

Videogamer 9/10

IGN - 9/10

Edge - 9/10

Destructoid - 9/10

Polygon - 9/10

Gametrailers - 8.6/10

Joystiq - 4.5/5

Gamesradar - 4/5

Nintendo Insider - 10/10

Nintendo Life - 9/10

Meristation - 9.3/10

Vandal - 9.3/10

3D Juegos - 9/10

Multiplayer.it - 9.6

Gamereactor (Spain) - 9/10

Cubed3 - 9/10

Gameblog.fr - 4.5/5

Invisible Gamer - A+

Jeux Video - 16/20

Gamekult - 8/10

Gaming-Universe.de (German) - 9.5/10

NWR - 7.5/10

Screw Attack - 7/10

Kotaku - "YES"

Let's see if this translates into the sales that the Wii U oh so desperately needs

• Upvote 1

The reviews for Mario Kart 8 for Wii U are in! Despite the negative stigma around gaming journalism, maybe this'll convince some of you to go pick up a Wii U! 

But I would never buy a console for a Mario Kart game

The reviews for Mario Kart 8 for Wii U are in! Despite the negative stigma around gaming journalism, maybe this'll convince some of you to go pick up a Wii U! please... it's getting really sad and lonely over here...

Eurogamer - 10/10
Gamespot - 8/10
USGamer - 4.5/5
Videogamer 9/10
IGN - 9/10
Edge - 9/10
Destructoid - 9/10
Polygon - 9/10
Gametrailers - 8.6/10
Joystiq - 4.5/5
Gamesradar - 4/5
Nintendo Insider - 10/10
Nintendo Life - 9/10
Meristation - 9.3/10
Vandal - 9.3/10
3D Juegos - 9/10
Multiplayer.it - 9.6
Cubed3 - 9/10
Gameblog.fr - 4.5/5
Invisible Gamer - A+
Jeux Video - 16/20
Gamekult - 8/10
NWR - 7.5/10
Screw Attack - 7/10
Kotaku - "YES"

Let's see if this translates into the sales that the Wii U oh so desperately needs

OHHHH MY HEART HOW IT ACHES

Eurogamer - 10/10
Gamespot - 8/10
USGamer - 4.5/5
Videogamer 9/10
IGN - 9/10
Edge - 9/10
Destructoid - 9/10
Polygon - 9/10
Gametrailers - 8.6/10
Joystiq - 4.5/5
Gamesradar - 4/5
Nintendo Insider - 10/10
Nintendo Life - 9/10
Meristation - 9.3/10
Vandal - 9.3/10
3D Juegos - 9/10
Multiplayer.it - 9.6
Cubed3 - 9/10
Gameblog.fr - 4.5/5
Invisible Gamer - A+
Jeux Video - 16/20
Gamekult - 8/10
NWR - 7.5/10
Screw Attack - 7/10
Kotaku - "YES"

The only reasons I will get a Wii U is for smash 4 and all the old good wii games.

Eurogamer - 10/10
Gamespot - 8/10
USGamer - 4.5/5
Videogamer 9/10
IGN - 9/10
Edge - 9/10
Destructoid - 9/10
Polygon - 9/10
Gametrailers - 8.6/10
Joystiq - 4.5/5
Gamesradar - 4/5
Nintendo Insider - 10/10
Nintendo Life - 9/10
Meristation - 9.3/10
Vandal - 9.3/10
3D Juegos - 9/10
Multiplayer.it - 9.6
Cubed3 - 9/10
Gameblog.fr - 4.5/5
Invisible Gamer - A+
Jeux Video - 16/20
Gamekult - 8/10
NWR - 7.5/10
Screw Attack - 7/10
Kotaku - "YES"

It's funny because if I hadn't have already pre-ordered my Mario Kart 8 Wii-U bundle, after reading a couple of the reviews (Polygon's was one of the most well-written, I think) I think I would have done anyway.

Just 2 more weeks!

• Upvote 1

Eurogamer - 10/10

Gamespot - 8/10

USGamer - 4.5/5

Videogamer 9/10

IGN - 9/10

Edge - 9/10

Destructoid - 9/10

Polygon - 9/10

Gametrailers - 8.6/10

Joystiq - 4.5/5

Gamesradar - 4/5

Nintendo Insider - 10/10

Nintendo Life - 9/10

Meristation - 9.3/10

Vandal - 9.3/10

3D Juegos - 9/10

Multiplayer.it - 9.6

Cubed3 - 9/10

Gameblog.fr - 4.5/5

Invisible Gamer - A+

Jeux Video - 16/20

Gamekult - 8/10

NWR - 7.5/10

Screw Attack - 7/10

Kotaku - "YES"

I wouldn't buy it for Mario kart, although it's a damn good reason to buy a Wii U.

I'd buy it for smash, which is probably a bigger reason for me to get one.

But Smash is coming to the 3DS as well.

Which is more reason to get a 3DS instead of a WiiU.

I'd wait until both versions come out before to judge which one is better.

I'd wait until both versions come out before to judge which one is better.

I am just surprised they didn't release them at the same time, it makes less people want a wii u if the delay is a whole 6 months, and they need those babies to sell.

I feel that this is the greatest monitor advertisment ever, and amlost feel obligated to buy it just after reading this.

It's so corny it's sad.

Can a monitor be a window? Why not?

On one side of the room was the window overlooking Jill's garden. On the other, the AOC 22" monitor showing the live "view from my window" stream that Jill had set up. Jill herself stood between them, trying to remember which was the window and which was the monitor.

A thought occurred to her: If they both displayed the same exact thing, and they both looked just as clear and crisp, was there any real difference? Window. Monitor. They were just words, after all. She could choose to look out whichever one she wanted to. But which one?

Jill took a dime from her pocket and flipped it. Heads for the window/monitor on her left, tails for the window/monitor on her right. 

She caught the dime and slapped it against her wrist. Heads.

Jill sipped her coffee gazed out onto her garden. "It looks beautiful this time of year," she thought, "Although, I don't remember planting that error message."

The WiiU version will probably be the tournament standard, as well as the preferred choice.

The 3DS's circlepad isn't exactly sturdy, and it doesn't feel enough like an analog stick enough.