CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

NSFW may be inside, fair warning:

[10:24:00 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: thankfully, since I am a girl, I am safe from the 'your boner' statement. (cool)

[10:24:12 PM] mug da bug: or are you

[10:24:14 PM] mug da bug: BUM BUM BUM

[10:24:19 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: blasphamy

[10:24:26 PM] mug da bug: dude everyone has a penis

[10:24:51 PM] *** mug da bug has changed the conversation topic to ""Time to Roygratulate me, guys!"" ***

[10:25:09 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: I do not have a penis, I swear

[10:25:18 PM] DustrialK: *loses against rosalina* she's too op naow

[10:25:21 PM] mug da bug: No it's been scientifically proven

[10:25:30 PM] mug da bug: Girls just have a really tiny one above the c***

[10:25:34 PM] DustrialK: ^^^

[10:25:40 PM] mug da bug: it's 'underdeveloped' if you will

[10:26:00 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: i did not know that

[10:26:02 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: the fattest little demon

[10:26:05 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: http://i.imgur.com/V9rFlB5.png

[10:26:17 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: why did they not teach me that in biology?

[10:26:23 PM] SpookOnToast: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/258/7/2/lady_boner_by_mmishee-d6mdy90.jpg

[10:26:32 PM] mug da bug: because they're 2cool4skool

[10:26:42 PM] mug da bug: AHAHAHAHA

[10:26:44 PM] mug da bug: SALT

[10:27:03 PM] mug da bug: salt you genius

[10:27:19 PM] SpookOnToast: Anytime

[10:27:29 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: Salt what the ech was that

[10:27:36 PM] mug da bug: ladyboner

[10:27:46 PM] SpookOnToast: ^

[10:28:44 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: my version of a boner = me wetting myself to a certain point

[10:28:55 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: oh

[10:29:04 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: um

[10:29:05 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: which would also equal my Mewtwo reaction last night

[10:29:58 PM] mug da bug: you've all seen my mewtwo reaction

[10:30:08 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: and you were a little girl

[10:30:22 PM] mug da bug: for a moment

[10:30:24 PM] mug da bug: not permanent

[10:30:34 PM] DustrialK: >finished with Ganon's side b

>g**ms

[10:30:35 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: On 10/23/14, at 5:36 PM, SpookOnToast wrote:

> MY D*** HURTS!

^Last night’s mew two reveal^

[10:30:36 PM] mug da bug: i also successfully ruined Zane's hearing

[10:30:46 PM] mug da bug: and grant's

[10:30:54 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: and mine

[10:31:06 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: i had earphones on full blast

[10:32:34 PM] SpookOnToast: [10:30 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog:

<<< and you were a little girlDoes this mean were all Trannys?

[10:32:41 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: kek

[10:32:46 PM] mug da bug: with massive ladyboners

[10:33:00 PM] *** mug da bug has changed the conversation topic to "Which brings me to today's word..." ***

[10:33:09 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: F***

[10:33:11 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: I DIED

[10:33:13 PM] mug da bug: lmao

[10:33:18 PM] mug da bug: Today's word: F***

[10:33:24 PM] *** SpookOnToast has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of Ladyboners" ***

[10:33:26 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: THE LADYBONER KILLED ME

[10:33:30 PM] mug da bug: http://i.imgur.com/mXhlA0a.png

[10:33:41 PM] *** Gamefemale the Hedgehog has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of Mewtwo's Reveal" ***

[10:33:41 PM] mug da bug: Nintendo couldn't come up with anything for Pikachu

[10:33:50 PM] mug da bug: so go with the noise it makes

[10:33:53 PM] mug da bug: wynaut

[10:34:00 PM] *** mug da bug has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of Mewtwo's Ladyboner" ***

[10:34:10 PM] *** Gamefemale the Hedgehog has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of NOPE!" ***

[10:34:20 PM] SpookOnToast: Perfect Mog

[10:34:24 PM] DustrialK: Nobody wants to smash with me, I sad noaew

[10:34:25 PM] *** mug da bug has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of YUP" ***

[10:34:39 PM] *** SpookOnToast has changed the conversation topic to "The Science of MY MOM!" ***

[10:34:45 PM] mug da bug: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[10:34:59 PM] SpookOnToast: ^ this guy gets it

[10:35:17 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: Salt, you are killing me over here! X D

[10:35:43 PM] *** Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3] has changed the conversation topic to "The Science of stop changing to topic." ***

[10:36:08 PM] *** Gamefemale the Hedgehog has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of Yeah Right" ***

[10:36:16 PM] *** mug da bug has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of NEVER" ***

[10:36:20 PM] mug da bug: FITE ME

[10:36:24 PM] mug da bug: 1v1 BREADING

[10:36:29 PM] *** SpookOnToast has changed the conversation topic to "The Science of make me figit!" ***

[10:37:04 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: This is turning me on for some reason

[10:37:11 PM] mug da bug: GAHAHAHAHAHA

[10:37:13 PM] mug da bug: LMAO

[10:37:20 PM] SpookOnToast: Ladyboner inbound

[10:37:25 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: w-w-what

[10:37:27 PM] mug da bug: Bread makes GF horny

Average conversation on the skype group

Well, I guess I'll tell you the aftermath of that conversation in a spoiler

Long story short, IndustrialKnight posted a video that got me a little too aroused and I wet my pants. After I got changed, [10:58:05 PM] *** Gamefemale the Hedgehog has changed the conversation topic to "When I wet my pants, I thought I had everybody on my side, but I went and blew it sky high" *** Nothing really went on after that, except everyone wanted to talk about being the leaf and ebola for some reason.

Y'all are gross

I love it

• Upvote 3

NSFW may be inside, fair warning:

[10:24:00 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: thankfully, since I am a girl, I am safe from the 'your boner' statement. (cool)

[10:24:12 PM] mug da bug: or are you

[10:24:14 PM] mug da bug: BUM BUM BUM

[10:24:19 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: blasphamy

[10:24:26 PM] mug da bug: dude everyone has a penis

[10:24:51 PM] *** mug da bug has changed the conversation topic to ""Time to Roygratulate me, guys!"" ***

[10:25:09 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: I do not have a penis, I swear

[10:25:18 PM] DustrialK: *loses against rosalina* she's too op naow

[10:25:21 PM] mug da bug: No it's been scientifically proven

[10:25:30 PM] mug da bug: Girls just have a really tiny one above the c***

[10:25:34 PM] DustrialK: ^^^

[10:25:40 PM] mug da bug: it's 'underdeveloped' if you will

[10:26:00 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: i did not know that

[10:26:02 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: the fattest little demon

[10:26:05 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: http://i.imgur.com/V9rFlB5.png

[10:26:17 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: why did they not teach me that in biology?

[10:26:23 PM] SpookOnToast: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/258/7/2/lady_boner_by_mmishee-d6mdy90.jpg

[10:26:32 PM] mug da bug: because they're 2cool4skool

[10:26:42 PM] mug da bug: AHAHAHAHA

[10:26:44 PM] mug da bug: SALT

[10:27:03 PM] mug da bug: salt you genius

[10:27:19 PM] SpookOnToast: Anytime

[10:27:29 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: Salt what the ech was that

[10:27:36 PM] mug da bug: ladyboner

[10:27:46 PM] SpookOnToast: ^

[10:28:44 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: my version of a boner = me wetting myself to a certain point

[10:28:55 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: oh

[10:29:04 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: um

[10:29:05 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: which would also equal my Mewtwo reaction last night

[10:29:58 PM] mug da bug: you've all seen my mewtwo reaction

[10:30:08 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: and you were a little girl

[10:30:22 PM] mug da bug: for a moment

[10:30:24 PM] mug da bug: not permanent

[10:30:34 PM] DustrialK: >finished with Ganon's side b

>g**ms

[10:30:35 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: On 10/23/14, at 5:36 PM, SpookOnToast wrote:

> MY D*** HURTS!

^Last night’s mew two reveal^

[10:30:36 PM] mug da bug: i also successfully ruined Zane's hearing

[10:30:46 PM] mug da bug: and grant's

[10:30:54 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: and mine

[10:31:06 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: i had earphones on full blast

[10:32:34 PM] SpookOnToast: [10:30 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog:

<<< and you were a little girlDoes this mean were all Trannys?

[10:32:41 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: kek

[10:32:46 PM] mug da bug: with massive ladyboners

[10:33:00 PM] *** mug da bug has changed the conversation topic to "Which brings me to today's word..." ***

[10:33:09 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: F***

[10:33:11 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: I DIED

[10:33:13 PM] mug da bug: lmao

[10:33:18 PM] mug da bug: Today's word: F***

[10:33:24 PM] *** SpookOnToast has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of Ladyboners" ***

[10:33:26 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: THE LADYBONER KILLED ME

[10:33:30 PM] mug da bug: http://i.imgur.com/mXhlA0a.png

[10:33:41 PM] *** Gamefemale the Hedgehog has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of Mewtwo's Reveal" ***

[10:33:41 PM] mug da bug: Nintendo couldn't come up with anything for Pikachu

[10:33:50 PM] mug da bug: so go with the noise it makes

[10:33:53 PM] mug da bug: wynaut

[10:34:00 PM] *** mug da bug has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of Mewtwo's Ladyboner" ***

[10:34:10 PM] *** Gamefemale the Hedgehog has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of NOPE!" ***

[10:34:20 PM] SpookOnToast: Perfect Mog

[10:34:24 PM] DustrialK: Nobody wants to smash with me, I sad noaew

[10:34:25 PM] *** mug da bug has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of YUP" ***

[10:34:39 PM] *** SpookOnToast has changed the conversation topic to "The Science of MY MOM!" ***

[10:34:45 PM] mug da bug: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[10:34:59 PM] SpookOnToast: ^ this guy gets it

[10:35:17 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: Salt, you are killing me over here! X D

[10:35:43 PM] *** Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3] has changed the conversation topic to "The Science of stop changing to topic." ***

[10:36:08 PM] *** Gamefemale the Hedgehog has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of Yeah Right" ***

[10:36:16 PM] *** mug da bug has changed the conversation topic to "The Science Of NEVER" ***

[10:36:20 PM] mug da bug: FITE ME

[10:36:24 PM] mug da bug: 1v1 BREADING

[10:36:29 PM] *** SpookOnToast has changed the conversation topic to "The Science of make me figit!" ***

[10:37:04 PM] Gamefemale the Hedgehog: This is turning me on for some reason

[10:37:11 PM] mug da bug: GAHAHAHAHAHA

[10:37:13 PM] mug da bug: LMAO

[10:37:20 PM] SpookOnToast: Ladyboner inbound

[10:37:25 PM] Inaccurate Gameplay [iCPM3]: w-w-what

[10:37:27 PM] mug da bug: Bread makes GF horny

Average conversation on the skype group

Well, I guess I'll tell you the aftermath of that conversation in a spoiler

Long story short, IndustrialKnight posted a video that got me a little too aroused and I wet my pants. After I got changed, [10:58:05 PM] *** Gamefemale the Hedgehog has changed the conversation topic to "When I wet my pants, I thought I had everybody on my side, but I went and blew it sky high" *** Nothing really went on after that, except everyone wanted to talk about being the leaf and ebola for some reason.

"being the leaf"

"being the leaf"

"being the leaf"

• Upvote 2

Can't link any sources here for obvious reasons, but apparently Nintendo teamed up with Playboy recently to market Bayonetta 2. It's exactly what you think it is.

Gonna be honest and totally serious; it's kinda awesome to see this from Nintendo. It's really weird and shocking to see from them too, obviously, but that's why it's great. These days Nintendo definitely gives off that "kids game company" vibe with their advertising, so doing this is great way of saying "yo we haven't forgotten about you mature gamers out there" while also advertising a game that really needs sales. I'm not saying Nintendo should do this exact thing in the future (I'd hate to see the day where Nintendo dresses up a Playboy model like Peach to sell a Mario game), but seeing advertising campaigns from them that don't make me want to cringe out of my seat is awesome. The fact that they're starting to focus on hardcore gamers in the near future hopefully means we will get less of those absurd "i'm a 12-year-old and I can use my amiibo to get girls to like me" ads and more stuff that people will take seriously.

• Upvote 2

So for anyone who's interested, Nintendo has spoken more about their plans for QOL (Quality of Life) devices. Their first idea is creating a device that monitors your sleep patterns and recommends ways to improve your sleep based on the data it collects. Iwata claims that the device will be able to monitor things such as your heart-rate, breathing, and body movements, all without having to be worn or touching your body. In fact, he directly stated that it would appeal to what he referred to as the Five "Non" Senses:

- Non-Wearable (you don't have to wear the device while you sleep)

- Non-Contact (you don't even have to touch the device)

- Non-Operating (you don't have to operate the device, it operates automatically)

- Non-Waiting (it gathers data and analyzes it very quickly so you don't have to wait for results)

- Non-Installation Efforts (you don't have to install anything)

He wants it to be very easy to use and not have to be something that you have to remind yourself to use every night and every morning. Basically, anything that might turn you away from other similar devices is being worked around. Also, data that the device collects from you will be sent to "QOL cloud servers" for analysis before a recommended action is sent back to the device and then explained to you, and again this process would be very quick so you don't have to wait. (He also mentioned that they couldn't accomplish "non-waiting" with the Wii Vitality Sensor. It's kinda funny that he mentioned the thing, I thought they would've kept it buried.)

So in my opinion, this seems like this will be a cool device if it does everything Iwata says it will. Does the idea of a machine watching you sleep and then sending that data to "the cloud" seem unsettling? Eh... that's kind of the direction society is headed in anyways... I mean obviously people could do some bad stuff if they interfered with that, especially since this is peoples' health they're dealing with. We've already seen how faulty "the cloud" is when it comes to security, although that's hopefully only going to improve. This device won't be coming out until years from now anyways; I think the earliest they said was 2015 but I highly doubt that... Anyways I thought this was pretty interesting, what do you guys think?

(Here's where Iwata mentioned this btw, in case you wanna learn more: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/141030/05.html)

• Upvote 1

Why is everyone just making the same topics over and over again. I got my topic making privleges removed from doing that. I demand justice!

I just want to upload some pictures of snow. Why does it say that uploading of files is not allowed?

EDIT: On mobile

Edited by MeltedCow

Oh sh*t, its Mechazeep. Now he can't be the inactive member of the year..... Will Babbity win again?

yesssir

is inactive member like a thing?

I haven't heard from babbity in yearsss

Oh sh*t, its Mechazeep. Now he can't be the inactive member of the year..... Will Babbity win again?

yesssir

Yeah, Its a forum award we vote for at the end of the year. So, what brings you back?

yesssir

That's the point. You haven't heard from him in "yearsss", so he gets an award. For no attendance.

"What is love but the fire in the furnace that warmth from the cold sins of the world"

- Me

Two things, one is that I am the king of the forums, so if you don't respect me, you shall feel my wrath.

Poetry? Mind if I do!

Darker than a moonlit night,

Hotter than hell itself,

This is,

Coffee.

- Turkey

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed Steam Code to the first person who redeems it:

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=RGeY6AzsRbf8XW3q

I already own the game on Steam, so I'm giving away the extra code.

Thanks, Chris. Part of me feels bad for taking this when I'm never around, but it's been here for 5 hours so I might as well.

• Upvote 1