CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

My Smash Bros. Soundtrack came in the mail today!

IMAG0027_zps7qe8hggb.png

I think the only UK Club Nintendo soundtrack I'm missing now is the LoZ:LinkBetweenWorlds one. Although it was only in the catalogue for like a month and I haven't seen it since. :c

IMAG0027_zps7qe8hggb.png

I think the only UK Club Nintendo soundtrack I'm missing now is the LoZ:LinkBetweenWorlds one. Although it was only in the catalogue for like a month and I haven't seen it since. :c

I got my soundtrack too, a couple days ago. I'm not opening it ever, because I fear it could be worth something down the road.

I already opened my soundtrack, but I just put the tracks on iTunes and put them on my phone.

Hax money baby

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I did get an email confirming it shipped on Tuesday, so hopefully, I'll be getting mine soon.

IMAG0027_zps7qe8hggb.png

I got the LoZ: Link Between Worlds soundtrack, the case was cracked when it arrived so I'm suing Nintendo.

Also, I checked for new Club Nintendo stuff recently and it was back up, but it's gone again. Sorry.

P.S. Screw Club Nintendo forever, my account wasn't working for, like, 3 months because of my e-mail address for some reason so I missed the Smash Sound Track.

The only reason I'm still actively checking Club Nintendo is for the Mewtwo code

Spring is in March fellas

• Upvote 1

The only reason I'm still actively checking Club Nintendo is for the Mewtwo code

Spring is in March fellas

So is April and May.

It's been a very long time since I've posted in the RPF, and it's still as broken on my PC as it always has been.

Whoever finds my last post in the RPF will get featured in my next video.  It's funny because I haven't made a video in forever and am no longer allowed to legally do so because of work hahaha...haha..ha...*sobs*

It's been a very long time since I've posted in the RPF, and it's still as broken on my PC as it always has been.

Whoever finds my last post in the RPF will get featured in my next video.  It's funny because I haven't made a video in forever and am no longer allowed to legally do so because of work hahaha...haha..ha...*sobs*

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/2649-super-ultra-r-p-f-arcade-remix-e-x-%C2%A0%CE%B1/page-1617#entry356966

Edited by MorgLikesGames

EDIT: I wrote a sort of review for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and then thought to myself "now wait a minute, we have a perfectly good Writing Thread for things like this", so I posted it there instead.

In case you're not up for clicking the buttons required to navigate your way over to the Writing Thread, here's the tl;dr:

Gameplay provides the same thrill as the first and is quite difficult right from the beginning, story is somewhat confusing as of level 4 but the comics Dennaton released along with the game provide some great context (read them), overall looking very good although definitely do not dive into this game if you haven't played the original. Also the music is fantastic, as expected, and I can't wait to use the level editor.

Edited by GoldenGhost

Oh snap

Can't tell if they were planning to do this from the start or if this is some kind of effort to make people happy after the tremendous outrage from E3 last year

Oh who am I kidding, this was clearly thrown together quickly. It's episodic because they couldn't turn it into a full game in the few months they had to do so

Edited by GoldenGhost

So, for any of you Europe people, Club Nintendo is giving Snes, NES and some small newer games for stupid amounts of points since it's about to die. So yeah, if you wanna check that out, do that.

• Upvote 2

So, for any of you Europe people, Club Nintendo is giving Snes, NES and some small newer games for stupid amounts of points since it's about to die. So yeah, if you wanna check that out, do that.

I'm Canadian I believe in the power of the Queen! Please let me use EU Club Nintendo...........please?

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the heads-up! Just spent my last 1600 Stars on LoZ: Link's Awakening DX. :-)  

Sayonara, Club Nintendo.

bvvrNvY.gif

Thanks for the heads up, I got Punch Out. 

Just found a new Blood Bowl 2 trailer. Atlhoguh I think I'm the only one who likes Blood Bowl and I don't think many others have even heard of the game, let alone play it.

Instead of getting into a full on debate, I'll just give you a word and a picture:

Hybrid.

strawberries_and_aranjiz.jpg

This aranjiz and sponkbetty hybrid was made by U-Knighted, any stealing is not allowed. My work is to kewl 4 u