CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPni6B2d9QM

So it is not currently a reality but this was the crew trying to drive up hype to show CN that this can be a thing and that people want this. They want it to be a real thing but need to show cartoon network that people want it too.

Edit: Explanation is in the last minute of the video.

Edited by SaltOnToast
  • Upvote 1

So... Chrome doesn't work for me anymore and I don't feel like explaining why, so I switched to Firefox at Dropped Your Pocket's suggestion because ew Internet Explorer...

But can somebody tell me how to fix the issue where I cannot view embedded YouTube videos in FireFox (on here and on any other website)? For every video on the page, a pop-up appears asking me to download something, and regardless of whether or not I do it does not make the video visible. I searched for extensions but didn't find any that aided in the issue.

halp.

So... Chrome doesn't work for me anymore and I don't feel like explaining why, so I switched to Firefox at Dropped Your Pocket's suggestion because ew Internet Explorer...

I use Internet Explorer all the time. I don't see how that's trash.

It used to be trash. IE isn't a bad alternative anymore imo. I've been using IE as my alternate browser instead of Firefox since IE11 and I haven't had any issues with it. M$ just can't shake the negative stigma surrounding the program, which is why they're dropping IE for "Project Spartan", which will probably just be the same as IE11 but with a redesigned UI.

• Upvote 1

It used to be trash. IE isn't a bad alternative anymore imo. I've been using IE as my alternate browser instead of Firefox since IE11 and I haven't had any issues with it. M$ just can't shake the negative stigma surrounding the program, which is why they're dropping IE for "Project Spartan", which will probably just be the same as IE11 but with a redesigned UI.

I have an oldish macbook and I use Firefox because other browsers don't work.

But, since I can't watch videos on Firefox for some stupid reason, I use safari when I'm browsing for random stuff.

Safari isn't bad. It's actually one of my favorite browsers. Firefox I just use because it's slightly faster, and, when I can, I use chrome because it's the fastest. But not the best, in my opinion.

Still brings a tear to my eye how active this place is all the time.

Fancy meeting the OP here!

Another old member has risen from the dead!

57004696.jpg

• Upvote 1

Jeez, I wish all of these old people would just stay quiet and let us new kids have our time to shine.

• Upvote 5

Jeez, I wish all of these old people would just stay quiet and let us new kids have our time to shine.

Hey, it's nice to see old people around every now and then.

Dang PieGuy, it's been forever. Holy crap I remember when you first joined

You didn't join too far ahead of me, don't go acting like you some old man.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 6

giphy.gif

tumblr_static_1z9cp5x12b9csk4o8ck0cw4ko.

Doesn't mean I don't remember though!

• Upvote 2

giphy.gif

tumblr_static_1z9cp5x12b9csk4o8ck0cw4ko.

Doesn't mean I don't remember though!

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4

So is anyone else in here stoked about Killing Floor 2? Cause I know I am. Only thing I'm hating is how little Tripwire is giving us and only saying the release is "soon...".

But can somebody tell me how to fix the issue where I cannot view embedded YouTube videos in FireFox (on here and on any other website)? For every video on the page, a pop-up appears asking me to download something, and regardless of whether or not I do it does not make the video visible. I searched for extensions but didn't find any that aided in the issue.

halp.

Just wanna update this for everyone (Because I know all of you care oh so much), turned out I just needed to download a different form of Adobe Flash for FireFox, or at least I'm assuming that's what fixed it because ever since I did that the problems have gone away.

I still miss Chrome though :-(

• Upvote 1

57004696.jpg

Ironic, my Uncle has the same exact figurine.

He's a collector.

I'm back for another 3 seconds, has any dramatic change taken place?

We created a strict rule that allows for the immediate banishment of all users who post comma splice errors in this thread.

Sorry about your luck

• Upvote 2