CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

If it hasn't been said, anyone in here that owns Skullgirls, go get the Beowulf pack while it's free! You're welcome in advance.

• Upvote 2

I love it when people are sarcastic. That's why I'm in these forums.

But... None of us are ever sarcastic.

Oh.... sure...........................................

I love it when people are sarcastic. That's why I'm in these forums.

But... None of us are ever sarcastic.

Psh, everything I say is sarcastic.

All of us sarcastic knights bow down to our sarcastic king or start war of the sarcastic statements.*

*sarcasm

So I've never made one of these forum anime things before that everyone enjoys so much so I thought I'd give it a shot

tqfvTD6.png

Luckily I managed to fit in every member of the forum into the image so no one feels left out, enjoy

• Upvote 4

So I've never made one of these forum anime things before that everyone enjoys so much so I thought I'd give it a shot

tqfvTD6.png

Luckily I managed to fit in every member of the forum into the image so no one feels left out, enjoy

Hey you did get me in there! I'm in "trys too hard at smash"

tqfvTD6.png

Gotta say, we need more of these! I like seeing the representations of the Forum and what people think of each other.

tqfvTD6.png

Hey I saw me in there to! I'm the "FNAF Girl"!

I'm happy to see that people see me as a FNAF fan and a-

What why am I a girl?

lel no srsly y i no in there

• Upvote 1

tqfvTD6.png

What why am I a girl?

I think you're under  Dilbert Kong. :P

tqfvTD6.png

What why am I a girl?

Hmmmm I dunno, I think he's either he's a low-key amiibo addict, a lolicon, or secretly Hideo Kojima

• Upvote 2

tqfvTD6.png

I gotta make myself more present on the fourms, what happened to that skype group?

It still exists,don't worry. If your intentions are to join said Skype group I would recommend talking to GoldenGhost.

Edited by MorgLikesGames

tqfvTD6.png

What why am I a girl?

Hmmmm I dunno, I think he's either he's a low-key amiibo addict, a lolicon, or secretly Hideo Kojima

I've actually never gotten into amiibo. I've always liked nintendo and stuff, but I'm not a huge fan.

tqfvTD6.png

I don't think you have gotten everyone in there. There are 18,000 members 

Edited by Abz2141
  • Upvote 2

tqfvTD6.png

Hmm I don't know man, maybe you should check again, because I recounted and I can't seem to see anyone I'm missing...

• Upvote 4

tqfvTD6.png

Hmm I don't know man, maybe you should check again, because I recounted and I can't seem to see anyone I'm missing...

Where's predator?

Randomly whipped this up in regards to the Yooka-Laylee game and the rumors that JonTron will be involved

SCQbEaZ.png

So yeah JonTron is is pretty confirmed for that

• Upvote 2