CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I came into this thread not knowing about what to expect. Now I know.

Anyways, just wanted to ask, what is everybody's favorite type of waffle? Mine is just the normal kind, but with syrup. Maybe blueberries. Well, I don't know.

I like normal, but drowning in syrup.

Like, the syrup should be so thick on the plate that the waffle itself is fully submerged in its deliciousness

And now I want waffles. Dammit.

But too much syrup makes em all soggy and nasty, and also enjoy your diabetes

I'm quite the fan of chocolate chip waffles, usually with butter and moderate amounts of syrup, but there was this diner I used to go to in Philly that has these stuffed waffles with cinnamon on top and I could get like bananas and chocolate chips and peanut butter chips and some whipped cream on top and it would melt in your mouth and oh man it was so so good (yeah I'll enjoy my diabetes too)

Well, I like my waffles either plain or with blueberries. Either way, I love to put lots of butter with my waffles because butter makes everything better. I don't like syrup though. If I can, I'll also put bacon on my waffles, fold the waffle like a taco, and eat my waffle as a taco.

Now I want waffles. :-P *runs to the nearest waffle shop*

Oh god, BattleBots is a thing again! The series got a new reboot and it's as cool as when I was a kid!

WHAT!? THAT'S SO ASDLFJAHSDF;JKAHSDLFKAJ AWESOMEEEEEE I LOVED THAT SHOW AS A KID.
Yep, and a lot of the classics have lost to som newcomers already sadly, even Nightmare. ;-;

I still have a lot of the old Battlebots toys that I could post some pics of if I can find them and if you want.

English Robot Wars poops on American BattleBots...but it didn't get a remake:

I still have my old Robot Wars figures to hand, too. Hail Sir Killalot.

IMG_20150629_155727508_zpscrt6bzn2.jpg

In all seriousness though BattleBots looks way more violent (therefore more awesome) than Robot Wars ever was.  :-o

One thing I never liked about Robot Wars is that the Home Bots interfered a bit too much with the fights.

• Upvote 1

So Comic Con Montreal's over and in the end I got some pretty cool stuff.

I got this https://www.jumpfrompaper.com/america/originals/cross-body/boyhood-2/ for 30$

I got a keyblade necklace: mtHthetHzT-8NTVPDzUspIA.jpg

Got a One Piece poster

Got a couple of books

Bought Knight Squad for 5$

Played a lot of indie game demos and Rainbow Six Siege, which they gave me a lot of beta codes for.

And I got to see lots of cosplayers and celebrities

'Twas fun overall

• Upvote 2

I got this https://www.jumpfrompaper.com/america/originals/cross-body/boyhood-2/ for 30$

Got a One Piece poster

Got a couple of books

Played a lot of indie game demos and Rainbow Six Siege, which they gave me a lot of beta codes for.

'Twas fun overall

Sounds pretty fun; in terms of celebrities, who'd you get to see?

Sounds pretty fun; in terms of celebrities, who'd you get to see?

Got a One Piece poster

Got a couple of books

'Twas fun overall

I got to get a picture and small talk with John Barrowman. We also spoke to the guy who voices Mario and Paarthunax. Besides that we just checked out the guys from The Walking Dead and the guy who did Pinhead.

Edit: we also spoke to Aislin, a small-ish writer.

Edited by yugo657

I got to get a picture and small talk with John Barrowman. We also spoke to the guy who voices Mario and Paarthunax. Besides that we just checked out the guys from The Walking Dead and the guy who did Pinhead.

You got to talk to Charles Martinet?! Dude that's awesome, ngl I'm pretty jealous

You got to talk to Charles Martinet?! Dude that's awesome, ngl I'm pretty jealous

Yeah, he was a pretty cool dude and didn't mind doing a couple voices for us. Also, the chick that does Ash Ketchum's voice was also there.

To Skullgirls players, RoboFortune has been released alongside the 2nd Encore update and is free for a limited time on the Steam Store. Go grab it while it's hot!

• Upvote 2

I think the caption is referring to Fnaf, and the community as a whole.

Nice job bringing up my avatar there.

I went to McDonalds today. I cry and cry about why I'm eating such horrible food, but I know that I will be there again the next day. That's the real part that kills me.

• Upvote 2

I went to McDonalds today. I cry and cry about why I'm eating such horrible food, but I know that I will be there again the next day. That's the real part that kills me.

And it makes you cry harder once they remember your order...

You filthy Americans and your fast food

Maybe try saying to yourself "alright from now on I'll just go there on mondays, wednesdays and fridays". Just find something else to eat on the other days, like a sandwich or fruit or yogurt or whatever floats your boat. Reward yourself by spending the money you would've spent at Mcdonalds on something else. Then eventually just be like "alright, now i'm only doing once a week". And then eventually just stop going entirely. That's how I drifted away from eating at Shake Shack, which was way more expensive than mcdonalds and probably a whole lot unhealthier.

You could just ask someone who has worked there what was the worst thing they've seen done to someones food.. thats why I stopped eating fast food, you wouldn't believe how many stories i've heard of people I know just messing with random people's food for no reason, and its normally a bunch of teenagers working in those jobs, so you know they're up to something evil.

I dunno that this needs its own thread, but I figured you guys would wanna know that Satoru Iwata passed away today. I've secretly been dreading the days that people like him and Shigeru Miyamoto depart from this world, I knew they would eventually but it's still shocking to see it happen. It's very sad.  :-(

• Upvote 1

I dunno that this needs its own thread, but I figured you guys would wanna know that Satoru Iwata passed away today. I've secretly been dreading the days that people like him and Shigeru Miyamoto depart from this world, I knew they would eventually but it's still shocking to see it happen. It's very sad.  :-(

What makes this more upsetting to me is that the last thing he saw before he died was how poorly his company did at E3, and his own fans petitioning to cancel a game of his. It's like getting stabbed on top of getting shot.

Rest in peace, guru of balloon fights (;_;)7

• Upvote 1

Was just about to make a thread for this, though I'm not sure either if it deserves one now.

Incredibly sad. He was only 55 years old. He managed to transcend the idea of just a businessman and become a personality that helped characterize his company and their games, and although he didn't always make decisions that made the most sense, he's responsible for three of Nintendo's most successful product lines of all time; the Wii, the DS and amiibo.

Without him, my life would've been much different, obviously I didn't know him personally, but I am still pretty effected by the news. I had thought that he was in recovery from the bile duct growth, after surgery he was supposedly getting better, but I suppose it was not the case.

Over the last year, I've lost a lot of people to various cancers and tumors, and for lack of a better expression, it really hurts. This was the least personal of all the deaths, but the atrocity is there.

I hope Nintendo can recover from the loss of this great man, I have no idea who will fill his shoes. It's truly a sad day for everyone who enjoys videogames.

• Upvote 1