CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Shigesato Itoi's words about Iwata will make you cry:

When I’m parting with a friend, regardless of the circumstances, I find it best to just say, “See you later.” We’ll meet again. After all, we’re friends.

That’s right—nothing unusual about it. I’ll see you later.

You went on a trip far, far away, even though it was planned for many years from now. You wore your best outfit and said “Sorry for the short notice,” though you didn’t say it out loud.

You always put yourself last, after you’d finished helping everyone else. You were so generous as a friend that this trip might be your very first selfish act.

I still can’t grasp what’s happened. It feels like I could still get a light-hearted e-mail asking me out to lunch at any moment—after you’ve made sure lunch wouldn’t disrupt my schedule, of course.

You can invite me out whenever you want. I’ll invite you, too.

So for now, let’s plan on meeting again. You can call me up whenever you like, and I’ll give you a call, too. I still have a lot to talk to you about, and if I come up with any particularly good ideas, I’ll let you know.

So let’s meet again.
No–I suppose we’re already meeting. Right here, right now.

Edited by Bloob
  • Upvote 7

"On that day, mankind received a grim reminder. We embrace Morg in open arms"

2iXptzU.png

Fixed

• Upvote 1

"On that day, mankind received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Morg"

2iXptzU.png

Haha, I remember when I was that person, except 95% of the threads I posted in were necrobumps...

Edited by Cat Guard

So this happened when I was playing Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

That's Johnny Sasaki! He shows up in MGS1&2 and is frequently seen/heard in various bathrooms of the franchise, suffering with an...unfortunate illness. He also has a pretty important role in MGS4.

500px-SasakiI7.png

So this happened when I was playing Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

That's Johnny Sasaki! He shows up in MGS1&2 and is frequently seen/heard in various bathrooms of the franchise, suffering with an...unfortunate illness. He also has a pretty important role in MGS4.

500px-SasakiI7.png

I learn somethin' new every day.

• Upvote 1

Trove has been down for the past 7 hours, I don't know what to do with myself.

Play Splatoon you little squirt

• Upvote 1

I really need to catch up on Steven Universe. I missed a lot of episodes and when I came back to the show around Season 2, I was confused about many things.

I really need to catch up on Steven Universe. I missed a lot of episodes and when I came back to the show around Season 2, I was confused about many things.

Yeah, StevenBomb 3 just aired, lots of new stuff and character development, gotta say the show is pretty mature.

Yeah, StevenBomb 3 just aired, lots of new stuff and character development, gotta say the show is pretty mature.

Not sure what a Steven Bomb is, but I'll take some time to watch the episodes in order.

Not sure what a Steven Bomb is, but I'll take some time to watch the episodes in order.

It's an episode a day for a week. They do one every once in a while.

Steven is one of my favourite shows, the music, humour, characters and their development have all been so good so far. I'm also very glad that Cartoon Network is letting them do all the relationship stuff that they've been doing. I'm sure Cartoon Network has been weird about gay relationships before.

It's an episode a day for a week. They do one every once in a while.

Steven is one of my favourite shows, the music, humour, characters and their development have all been so good so far. I'm also very glad that Cartoon Network is letting them do all the relationship stuff that they've been doing. I'm sure Cartoon Network has been weird about gay relationships before.

Gotta say the recent episodes like the one with Onion showing

his mother giving birth to him

or the just the

Sapphire and ruby relationship

really show that Rebecca isn't afraid of showing things that wouldn't be shown normally on tv.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 2 YEARS WHAT

Yeah, I've caused problems here for 2 years. Time goes by fast, good lord. But hey, I have fun, and that's all that matters I guess.

...oh, right. The anniversary video. I didn't even notice until now so I don't have anything for a real anniversary video, but this was floating around on my laptop for pretty much almost 2 years, or at least since me and Mr. Hatty became good pals. It was gonna be a bumper for his channel but he decided not to use it. Have that video instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oHeLZPxRvU&feature=youtu.be

• Upvote 5

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 2 YEARS WHAT

Yeah, I've caused problems here for 2 years. Time goes by fast, good lord. But hey, I have fun, and that's all that matters I guess.

...oh, right. The anniversary video. I didn't even notice until now so I don't have anything for a real anniversary video, but this was floating around on my laptop for pretty much almost 2 years, or at least since me and Mr. Hatty became good pals. It was gonna be a bumper for his channel but he decided not to use it. Have that video instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oHeLZPxRvU&feature=youtu.be

Morg, I've caused problems here since before you came around, yet just only recently has it gone so extreme that the mods had to do something about me.

So about that video, I already posted the full comment on the video itself and I don't feel like copying and pasting here, so let me give you the tl;dr version. MightytheUnknown managed to give me the greatest jumpscare since FNAF 2, and for that I compliment you.