CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 2 YEARS WHAT

Yeah, I've caused problems here for 2 years. Time goes by fast, good lord. But hey, I have fun, and that's all that matters I guess.

...oh, right. The anniversary video. I didn't even notice until now so I don't have anything for a real anniversary video, but this was floating around on my laptop for pretty much almost 2 years, or at least since me and Mr. Hatty became good pals. It was gonna be a bumper for his channel but he decided not to use it. Have that video instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oHeLZPxRvU&feature=youtu.be

Oh wow, completely forgot about this thing! 

I still don't understand where the purple pikmin part comes in but hey, it's funny :P

Oh the times we've had in these two years, up and down and all around, happy anniversary or something. 

Do you remember the time when we played Project M netplay together?

What about when we both commentated on Pac-Man World 2?

I think we may have played Mario Kart twice once as well?

Oh, the memories, and who could forget when the two of us (among many others) decided to do a Minecraft Hardcore series together?

Good times, good times.

• Upvote 5

I'm wondering how you guys post so much,  I'm about to become a 3 year veteran of this site in a few months.

I'm wondering how you guys post so much,  I'm about to become a 3 year veteran of this site in a few months.

Lose all sanity and logic in this world and you're set for life

• Upvote 4

My five year anniversary was last week

Clearly I have Stockholm syndrome

• Upvote 2

My five year anniversary was last week

Clearly I have Stockholm syndrome

My 1 year anniversary was a few months ago

I know, all you grandpas older users think that's nothing, but it's a start :-)

So the W Motors Lykan Hypersport is basically a modern day Batmobile and is the third most expensive car in the world, priced at $3.4 million. This is the stuff Bruce Wayne buys.

thumbnail_1408540096.jpg

"Speaking of the headlights, the Lykan Hypersport is the first car to offer diamond headlights as its front lights are made up of titanium LED blades with 420 diamonds that equate to about 15 carats altogether."

There's seven existing Hypersports-- and that's all they plan to make, unless it's seven yearly.

The car's spoiler is sick.

maxresdefault.jpg

That's lowered. This is raised.

lykan-hypersport-test-the-first-arab-sup

But the Hypersport isn't the most expensive car. Technically, a certain 1963 Ferrari is, but you can't purchase that any more. There was also an 8-million dollar car from 2004 that won't take the top spot because the owner couldn't pay for it or something. It's weird, I don't know.

Anyways, the Lamborghini Veneno is THE most expensive car in the world, at $4.5 million. Only three are made every year.

l.jpg

If you're wondering why I'm bringing this up, it's because these two cars are in Driveclub. And all cars in that game are real-life cars. So this is what a couple google searches turned up.

Edited by MeltedCow
  • Upvote 1

The fact that there are some people in the world rich enough to own many of those types of cars just to show off aggravates me.

The fact that there are some people in the world rich enough to own many of those types of cars just to show off aggravates me.

It's a fact of life that some people are arrogant like that. Don't let it get to you too much.

Well, now you can brag all you like about getting all gold skulls. That's good, at least.

"Here in my garage, just bought a new Lamborghini here..."

I updated to Windows 10 today and I'm not really sure if I like it at all but there's no going back at this point I guess

I updated to Windows 10 today and I'm not really sure if I like it at all but there's no going back at this point I guess

How is it?

I think you have a month to decide whether you like it or not. If you don't revert back in that time you're stuck with Windows 10 forever.

I'm about to start the upgrade before work. Hopefully it doesn't take too long so I can play around with 10 before I leave.

So the W Motors Lykan Hypersport is basically a modern day Batmobile and is the third most expensive car in the world, priced at $3.4 million. This is the stuff Bruce Wayne buys.

thumbnail_1408540096.jpg

Oh yeah I just bought one of these. They're okay I guess.

I think you have a month to decide whether you like it or not. If you don't revert back in that time you're stuck with Windows 10 forever.

I'm about to start the upgrade before work. Hopefully it doesn't take too long so I can play around with 10 before I leave.

You have a full year to decide whether you want Windows 10 for free or not. Then you'll have to pay the full 120$ if you wanna upgrade. I'm gonna wait a few weeks to see how Windows 10 is before upgrading from 8.1 tho.

Edited by yugo657