CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I guess I'm weird for using Windows 7 still...

Windows 10 is very sketchy. Mainly the new browser. For me, all my other browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) are super laggy, so Microsoft essentially forces you to use their new browser. And in actuality it's not new at all, it's just Explorer with a new coat of paint. Both apps sharing a similar icon proves as much. And my main complaint is that the taskbar takes up almost a fifth of the screen, and it gets worse when I want my bookmarks to be below the URL searchbar. Also, just trying to type a response right now, the browser crashed.

Amazing stuff here, Gates. GG. BRB gonna drink some bleach

Windows 10 is very sketchy. Mainly the new browser. For me, all my other browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) are super laggy, so Microsoft essentially forces you to use their new browser. And in actuality it's not new at all, it's just Explorer with a new coat of paint. Both apps sharing a similar icon proves as much. And my main complaint is that the taskbar takes up almost a fifth of the screen, and it gets worse when I want my bookmarks to be below the URL searchbar. Also, just trying to type a response right now, the browser crashed.

Really? I haven't had any browser issues or any other performance problems. 

Really? I haven't had any browser issues or any other performance problems. 

Nor have I, in fact I've experienced better performance across the board. I could do without all the apps that got auto-installed though.

11813329_295790137258042_779282941419270

Its pretty screwed up what Konami has been doing recently to its employees, they probably won't care enough to make a good MGS game.

• Upvote 2

7? Wow, I feel like I've been here forever coming up on 3 years.

I have been here for 3 years as of today. I swear I wouldn't still be here if I wasn't being paid.

Because somebody would totally pay for me of all people to be here.

• Upvote 2

I can't believe I've been here for nearly seven years. 

Git gud kid dexide ben heer longr den u cummon dexide git ovr heer an show dis fool

congrats on 7 years, here's to 7 more years of glitchy images! ;-)

I would put this in the random youtube video thread, but this is too spooky to put in there. This is scarier than Sonic.exe, Outlast, and all the FNAF games combined (can't say anything on Amnesia since I haven't played it yet). I'm not even kidding on this one. Watch at your own risk.

2 days late for my 7 year anniversary :( :( :(

but hi guys ur cute

Hey by the way can anyone explain the spicy meme where someone makes a post like

THIS

H

I

S

• Upvote 2

but hi guys ur cute

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Congrats on 7 years, lets hope for 7 more years of Kevin Garnetnis!

It sucks that Garnett is 39... he doesn't have that much time left :/