CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

This is completely out of the blue, (and I'm half drunk) but I find it quite amazing that we have a member of the community that is actually so dedicated to helping people out with Castle Crashers. Taking the time and effort to make superb guides on weapons, animal orbs, and characters. Thank-you, Scaler Hazard. A bit early, but User for the year 2015?  

• Upvote 2

This is completely out of the blue, (and I'm half drunk) but I find it quite amazing that we have a member of the community that is actually so dedicated to helping people out with Castle Crashers. Taking the time and effort to make superb guides on weapons, animal orbs, and characters. Thank-you, Scaler Hazard. A bit early, but User for the year 2015?  

Maybe we could have something like a Crasher of the year, for a user that helps people out with the game, but his main thread that he has talked about could easily be thread of the year though. But who knows, maybe he will win UOTY again, I guess only time will tell...

• Upvote 1

Guys I can't take it the hype is too much

New trailer released today.

Edited by Abz2141
  • Upvote 2

This is the most hyped I've been for a game in years!  MGSV has every review saying that it's 9/10 of better

• Upvote 2

Guys I can't take it the hype is too much

New trailer released today.

hnnnnggggg

I might be the only guy here that isn't all that hyped for MGSV, probably because I never played a game in the series as of yet.

I might be the only guy here that isn't all that hyped for MGSV, probably because I never played a game in the series as of yet.

Nah, I know quite a few people who haven't gotten into the series, but it's my favorite game series. 

No, I'm feeling the same. I never played any game so I have no interest at all for MGS:V.

I'm the opposite, I hadn't played a game in the series either but the MGSV hype got me sucked into it and now I'm playing through them. Currently starting off with the classic Metal Gear for MSX and I'm already liking what I'm seeing; I can tell this series is something that shouldn't be missed out on

• Upvote 1

For those who haven't played a Metal Gear Solid game, right now'd be the time to get into the series.

• Upvote 1

Morg... Ibuki? Really?

Had a hard time choosing between Sonia, Ibuki, Chiaki and Peko for best girl but Ibuki is amazing so

• Upvote 3

Morg... Ibuki? Really?

Had a hard time choosing between Sonia, Ibuki, Chiaki and Peko for best girl but Ibuki is amazing so

youre waifu a poop

Edited by Isaac
  • Upvote 5

Kill la Kill does that as an animation technique to save money on the animation itself. And one of the characters is a tennis champion.

As for the tongue, one of the characters in Danganronpa has her tongue out all the time. Explaining in detail is spoiler territory.

Ok, I was with you till dragontopia

Edit: oh, thats part of the name, got it

Edit 2:you know what? Im gonna make a pixelated dragontopia, or at least a dragon

Edited by jonah

Ok, I was with you till dragontopia

Edit: oh, thats part of the name, got it

Edit 2:you know what? Im gonna make a pixelated dragontopia, or at least a dragon

Aw man I love Dragontopia Triggered Happy Havoc, man

Mzk0wE0.jpg

Should I watch Kill La Kill while we're on that topic?

You should. The art style and characters are really likable.

• Upvote 2