CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Umm.. Is that bad?

You're pretty much spamming at this point, buddy.

There's no problem with posting a lot, as long as you have something to say. As such, I rarely post. 

• Upvote 1

Umm.. Is that bad?

When I was new here, I would post quite a lot. Almost as often as you. I don't post as often anymore. If you want to be liked around here, you have to learn to slow down. As much as I love fast, fast is not the answer to everything.

Hey everyone. It's me, ICPM3.

I wanted to take some time to tell you all about something that's personal to me, and without necrobumping any threads, this was the only thread where I could really say it. Bullying was always something that got me upset, and I've never had any time to say anything about the topic, let alone vent my frustrations about the topic. I've never experienced bullying to a degree where it was out of hand and I couldn't handle the situation, but something about others being treated in a manner that's poor just... irks me. A few quotes that were against bullying really stuck out to me, and it made me feel more comfortable that there were people who were also against something so dumb. One quote, however, made me realize something that I can only describe with the quote itself. I'll put the quote in the spoilers box so you can read it yourself.

tumblr_mqnx4ah6AH1rrjg2so1_500.png

I hope you realize I was joking. I wouldn't post something so serious on the RPF

• Upvote 4

I wanted to take some time to tell you all about something that's personal to me, and without necrobumping any threads, this was the only thread where I could really say it. Bullying was always something that got me upset, and I've never had any time to say anything about the topic, let alone vent my frustrations about the topic. I've never experienced bullying to a degree where it was out of hand and I couldn't handle the situation, but something about others being treated in a manner that's poor just... irks me. A few quotes that were against bullying really stuck out to me, and it made me feel more comfortable that there were people who were also against something so dumb. One quote, however, made me realize something that I can only describe with the quote itself. I'll put the quote in the spoilers box so you can read it yourself.

I hope you realize I was joking. I wouldn't post something so serious on the RPF

YOU FRICKIN FRICKS! YOU TELL THEM ICPM3 ;]

• Upvote 3

YOU FRICKIN FRICKS! YOU TELL THEM ICPM3 ;]

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE SONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah, bullies are terrible, and I feel like a lot of them don't just do it for no reason, a lot of bullies have trouble at home, and they feel the need to take it out on another person. You kinda need to look deeper into the case  if you want to know the whole story

I was playing Rogue Legacy.
I was fighting an optional boss, but I have to beat the optional boss so I can 100% the game.
I was about to kill the boss.
I got hit at the last second.

I only needed to hit the boss 2 more times to win.
My frustration is shown by the picture below.
qNvxjwT.png

Yeah, I hate bullies.  They just bully other kids for NO reason.

But yeah, bullies are terrible, and I feel like a lot of them don't just do it for no reason, a lot of bullies have trouble at home, and they feel the need to take it out on another person. You kinda need to look deeper into the case  if you want to know the whole story

:y Try to read the post above you please.

Hey guys you need to help me

because this post keeps

getting smaller and

smaller oh no

someone do

something

now it is

tiny now

help

plz

That's not always the case. Sometimes bullies are really troubled and they have no other way to output their issues. They don't do it for no reason what so ever. I still don't support bullying, but most people are misinformed.

• Upvote 1

STOP HATING ON SONIC, FOR NO REASONNNNNNNNNNNN

tumblr_mqs2l7JkKm1s9q4lio1_1375235611_co

• Upvote 4

STOP HATING ON SONIC, FOR NO REASONNNNNNNNNNNN

tumblr_mqs2l7JkKm1s9q4lio1_1375235611_co

post-22228-0-38559800-1441489264.jpg

LIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONIC

LIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONIC