CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

So I found this on the Metal Gear Solid Wiki must be official

NSFW (language)

y0jQapU.jpg

Edited by AdamBRT

I bought the Destiny Taken King expansion this morning in a 50% off sale, but all I've done for the past hour and a half is play the Sparrow Racing League event.

now-this-is-podracing.gif

• Upvote 3

Just some tips when playing sparrow racing:

1. some boosts close to corners aren't worth getting, as you often over shoot the corner and end up losing your position in the race.

2. Using the dodge function in the direction you are going allows for very sharp turns while maintaining speed.

3. Using the boost at the end of the mars map just before the race ends and cutting directly to it is a very good idea. A visual representation is in the spoiler.

• Upvote 1

TFW yesterday I completed all of The Lost's achievements in TBoI: Afterbirth, and I also got to hang out with friends and see the new Star Wars movie

(nsfw lyrics)

I've gotta say yugo, your birthday rocks. Hope you had as good of a day as I did!

• Upvote 2

So, what were people's Game of the Year for 2015? Without a doubt, mine was MGSV. I played the heck outta' that. Even though it has some flaws I was fully invested in that game for at least a month, and I still didn't beat all the missions after all that.

I guess second would be Guilty Gear Xrd. Besides DOA, I don't think any fighting game has ever kept me playing for as long as GGXrd. That game is dripping with quality & content...despite the developer's total lack of support for the EU version (still no Leo DLC for us :-().

I'd also include Dead or Alive 5 Last Round & Destiny The Taken King, but they're expansions so I'm not going to count them.

• Upvote 2

So, what were people's Game of the Year for 2015? Without a doubt, mine was MGSV. I played the heck outta' that. Even though it has some flaws I was fully invested in that game for at least a month, and I still didn't beat all the missions after all that.

I guess second would be Guilty Gear Xrd. Besides DOA, I don't think any fighting game has ever kept me playing for as long as GGXrd. That game is dripping with quality & content...despite the developer's total lack of support for the EU version (still no Leo DLC for us :-().

I'd also include Dead or Alive 5 Last Round & Destiny The Taken King, but they're expansions so I'm not going to count them.

I haven't bought a lot of games this year, but for me, I'm gonna give it to Undertale.

I recently finished all 3 main endings and gee whiz, I'm in love with everything. The characters, the music, the impact every little action has. It really is worth more than 10$.

• Upvote 3

Not really been too many games I've played this year. I'd probably say that Splatoon was my favourite, though, although I can't even remember having all that much fun with it.

Looking forward to Persona 5 and the new Zelda game.

I'm very worried about Zelda. I'm scared that the world is gonna be too empty.  I hope it works out.

I trust that Persona's going to be good.

• Upvote 1

cringe warning

You know, there was a time where this game could have been good. There was a time where Atlus and Fire Emblem making a crossover was a good idea. There was a time when this game wasn't going to be an absolute disgrace.

Edited by Isaac

cringe warning

You know, there was a time where this game could have been good. There was a time where Atlus and Fire Emblem making a crossover was a good idea. There was a time when this game wasn't going to be an absolute disgrace.

This... Looks like a music video from a Hatsune Miku game. Except the music is worse and she has even less clothes on.

Not that I would complain if there was a massive twist and it turned into a rhythm game, it would be better than what it is now. 

Speaking of which, I have to get Persona 4: Dancing All Night Long.

Edited by daikonboy101

Speaking of which, I have to get Persona 4: Dancing All Night Long.

I heard it did pretty well for itself. I'm not into the Genre personally, but from what I've seen, it accomplishes what it sets out to do.

I haven't bought a lot of games this year, but for me, I'm gonna give it to Undertale.

I recently finished all 3 main endings and gee whiz, I'm in love with everything. The characters, the music, the impact every little action has. It really is worth more than 10$.

I'm on that boat too.

It's going to take me for-freaking-ever to beat Rayman Legends and Ori and the Blind Forest isn't it? Well, at least they are good offline games to play.

On a different note, i got Splatoon while no one was looking.

It's going to take me for-freaking-ever to beat Rayman Legends and Ori and the Blind Forest isn't it? Well, at least they are good offline games to play.

On a different note, i got Splatoon while no one was looking.

It's been a while since I've played Splatoon; I'll have to catch the next Splatfest

Of course I have to ask the important question first though: Are you a child now or a cephalopod now?

I bought Melee again recently because I lost my old copy. It's so much more different to Smash 4 than I thought it would be. I knew that the airdodging, smash attacks, hit stun and stuff like that would be different but it feels so different to play.

The only thing I don't like about it is how much I love playing Fox and Mario. I hate those guys.