CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Mighty number 9 has turned into a fricken joke. I swear to god, A JOKE

It's still a thing?

I thought the devs took the money and ran.

I haven't heard a single thing about that game.

They have delayed it again, however this time they have been smart and not released a date for it. 

4chan has taken over Ainsley Harriot's google search look up. One nsfw pic on there but otherwise quite funny. Look up ainsley harriot and go to images on google to check it out.

4chan has taken over Ainsley Harriot's google search look up. One nsfw pic on there but otherwise quite funny. Look up ainsley harriot and go to images on google to check it out.

• Upvote 1

Well I just saw Deadpool.

Loved it.

9/10

"What an insighful review, Mr Yugo!"

Thanks!

Edited by yugo657
  • Upvote 1

It's a shame that this got taken down from Soundcloud but good that it got an official release on his channel and hopefully it won't get taken down.

Also a few of the animators who were apart of this are known for Game grumps animations, which is great that he got help from lesser known animators than some of the more famous animators that he actually knows in person (Oney, Psychicpebbles, Spazkid, Egoraptor etc). 

• Upvote 2

Dang, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth is great. Its a turn based JRPG with a battle system very similar to that of FFX. You control up to 3 Digimon at once and can switch them out between a party of more (11...I think). The PS4 port has super fast loading times and there's an auto-battle mechanic, making grinding levels and farming Digimon super quick and satisfying.

The story is also great. This isn't the Digimon you knew from the 90s, this one has a deeper story with a lot of plotlines to follow. If anything, especially in the early game, it feels like the whole Digimon collecting and evolving stuff (probably my favourite part of the game; the Digimon character models look amazing on PS4) takes a back-seat to the story and detective work of the main protagonist.

Also the game has a very clean, modern aesthetic throughout, with a great soundtrack to match. I can't wait to play more of this game and would definitely recommend it if you're an older Digimon fan looking for a new story in that setting.

Whoa the Monster Hunter wall scroll I ordered finally came in the mail today. It's huuuge.

1_zpsj7pvh6nu.jpg

2_zpsgvs2yezb.jpg

• Upvote 2

How it feels to finally reach G-Rank in MH4U

Then just as you are feeling good about yourself. A beast comes from the shadows, looking to feast on your poor pathetic soul.

RajangArt.png

• Upvote 1

Then just as you are feeling good about yourself. A beast comes from the shadows, looking to feast on your poor pathetic soul.

RajangArt.png

Super Saiyan Rajang can go suck a lemon...

tumblr_n2hmiriHfm1qzwnrdo1_500.jpg

In G-Rank there's nothing more satisfying than killing a monster on your last life after running out of every damn potion you took with you...but there's also nothing more frustrating than getting 1HKO'd by nearly every single monster's strongest attack. Dang fun, though, if you like that sort of thing.

Also if anyone gives a poop or doesn't know yet, me and Adam started up a weekly gaming podcast where we talk about stuff for a short while, and I'm going to use this thread to shamelessly promote it. Here's this weeks video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSQ0K95aajc

Much love to anyone who even gives it a chance! :arrow:

• Upvote 1

Whoa the Monster Hunter wall scroll I ordered finally came in the mail today. It's huuuge.

1_zpsj7pvh6nu.jpg

2_zpsgvs2yezb.jpg

I can remember getting a signed poster from a youtuber, I'll go find it.

Best photo I could get.

Edited by EgererYew2251

Anyone else have the problem where the forum won't let you use the thing at all?

Every time I try using it, it keeps saying I'm not allowed to use it.

/!\RANT/!\

Okay i'm gonna talk about Dark Souls 3, and how it reached the front page of twitch for a while. 

So it reached the top page, and OH DEAR GOD THE SR WAS NON-STOP WHINING.

I have never seen so many whiny people "OMG DUH CUMUNITAY IS BROKEDED" it was like 100,000 people watching.

I have no doubt that this third installation has AT LEAST 1 million copies reserved worldwide, so 1/10th of the game is ruined for people that are going to buy it. That's not my problem, and you shouldn't care about those people. 

"BUT NAOW THEYZ GUNA KEELL US SO GEWD BLUHBLUHBLUH" 

No stahp. If you were smart you would have pre-ordered from gamestop and it includes a digital game guide. Even if you didn't, there's multiple wiki pages.  I'm not going to use the guide for my first couple of playthroughs, so I might get rekt, but that's fine. I'm not buying this game to breeze through it, i'm buying it because it's a challenge.

/Rant

Shameless self plug but for those of you who don't venture into forum games the great Behemoth RPG has been revived! Come one come all!