CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Hey, I made mine first.

I mean, you hadn't made yours in the first place.

And thanks Cookie. ;)

Yeah right.

I already had it in my sig before you even started yours.

Well, the idea for "supporter" was first shown off by Fel when she requested it. :|

You (Tyndras) made one without the supporter thingy, then changed to supporter. :P

On another topic...I hate nexon even more so now. Well, my friend had recently started playing DFO and asked me to as well. I had like nothing else to do, so I started again. It was goin kinda good, I leveled on my characters quite a bit. Now today, there's a new patch, which whenever I try to get it, it attempts to infect me with 1-3 trojan(s). It also does not open the game. After cleaning my computer, I try again, having the process repeat itself. :roll:

I tried logging a ticket, and the customer support doesn't even work. :?

So, in addition to expensive, unfair, and sometimes not good items in the cash shop, ignoring people's wants by continuing to be greedy people, and not even fixing bugs, they have "upgraded" from very little customer support to NO customer support. Wth Nexon? :evil:

Edit: One of the reasons I'd rather be/live in Japan. :|

Dude, the Trojans are probably just false positives.

I wouldn't worry too much, try the DFO forums and see if anyone else has posted there about it...

Dude, the Trojans are probably just false positives.

I wouldn't worry too much, try the DFO forums and see if anyone else has posted there about it...

Eh..Hard to navigate those forums. :|

Just sucks that after awhile, every nexon game I have played, nexon tries infecting my computer. :twisted: A year or two ago, I was playing Maple Story, and got off. Awhile later, I looked at the computer, and the whole thing had been hacked, by a trojan no less. All the files were being corrupted...I had to disconnect from the internet, buy a really good virus protection program thing, and buy a cord to connect the other computer, to the infected one, in order to clean things up. What really sucks, is that process took about a month, and after that, it still wasn't safe. I literally had to "nuke" every thing in there, clearing everything from existance... :cry:

That took even longer...especially finding every cd with the files to install windows xp, and all that junk....it doesn't run the same, and I hardly use it. That whole thing lowered my opinion of nexon, by much much more.

So, I doubt it'd be a false positive, as nexon has tried to, and succeeded once, in screwing me over. :roll:

I know it's from nexon as the trojanS were located in the nexon folder, and were NOT REMOVABLE, forcing me to nuke it all....

Also, I know I'm not the only one having been screwed over in a similiar manner, as many people have had trojans try to infect them (and 90% of the time succeed), and they post about it somewhere on the internet.

Remembering that whole experience makes me question why I even bother to try playing their games.....

Yeah right.

I already had it in my sig before you even started yours.

As I said, you didn't make yours anyways.

And that is not true, I'd just finished mine after Chris.

You (Tyndras) made one without the supporter thingy, then changed to supporter. :P

Too late to change it now. :|

Maybe I'll just take it off.

An interesting day at schoold day.

The teacher said she had to show us a special video and not to watch if you get scarred easily.

So me and a group of kids watch it.

It is talking about how a goup of people thought they saw the ghost of micheal Jackson.

When they get the shot, the replay it 3 times and then BAM!

Freaking screamers. I just about wet myself and then thriller starts playing. HOLY CRAP.

This proably scared me way more then the regular screamers because it was in my school! Where most people feel safest! I even asked the teacher before the video and she goes "Naw, its nothing like that".

I was whitter then usual the rest of the day.

Anyone else been sick recently?

Yes, actually. Everyone in my family has taken turns being sick. My turn was a few weeks ago, but people are absent left and right now-a-days at school.

The teacher said she had to show us a special video and not to watch if you get scarred easily.

It is talking about how a goup of people thought they saw the ghost of micheal Jackson.

Freaking screamers. I just about wet myself and then thriller starts playing. HOLY CRAP.

This proably scared me way more then the regular screamers because it was in my school! Where most people feel safest! I even asked the teacher before the video and she goes "Naw, its nothing like that".

Are you talking about those videos where it shows something nice and peaceful, but then a zombie face comes out of no where and scares you? That's pretty funny if your teacher did that to you; she/he has a good sense of humor. (but our teachers could get in serious trouble if they did that, students now days are too sensitive)

Wow. :| Your teacher sounds like a jerk. :lol:

I hate screamers...expecially how they sound.

Some are just too obvious and you know it's coming...and when it does, it still makes you jump slightly. :(

Anyone else been sick recently?

Yes, actually. Everyone in my family has taken turns being sick. My turn was a few weeks ago, but people are absent left and right now-a-days at school.

Are you talking about those videos where it shows something nice and peaceful, but then a zombie face comes out of no where and scares you? That's pretty funny if your teacher did that to you; she/he has a good sense of humor. (but our teachers could get in serious trouble if they did that, students now days are too sensitive)

Yep, thoes things exactly. Surprisingly, no one was sayying they were going to call their mom or anything.

@Cookie

Jump slighly?

I almost had a heart attack!

I must admit, it was preety ballsy for my teacher to pull that in school.

So, I work Halloween, on a closing shift :|

Good news, not stuck handing out candy, and that night candy is probably going to be on some sort of stupid sale I can take advantage of! :D

Sadly, it means I'm going to be bored to tears at work with nothing to do since everyone is rather trick-or-treating, taking their kids, or staying at home to hand out candy for most, if not all of my shift.

Jump slighly?

I almost had a heart attack!

I must admit, it was preety ballsy for my teacher to pull that in school.

I was making it seem better than it actually is. They can still scare the sanity out of you, even when you know they're coming. Sorry that happened to you, but I bet the teacher had a good laugh. :lol:

In other news, I just finished 2 HOURS of pumpkin carving. :|

I think it's kinda awesome. :)

Will probally load the pictures into the contest topic tomorrow, as it's late and such.

There's the Behemoth Chicken and the King on it. :D

Edit:

So, I work Halloween, on a closing shift :|

Good news, not stuck handing out candy, and that night candy is probably going to be on some sort of stupid sale I can take advantage of! :D

Sadly, it means I'm going to be bored to tears at work with nothing to do since everyone is rather trick-or-treating, taking their kids, or staying at home to hand out candy for most, if not all of my shift.

Wow. That kinda sucks, but then again, kinda doesn't. Have fun trying to take advantage of the sale. :P

Ah, Halloween. One of the few American traditions we English follow...it annoys the hell out of me :lol: Especially when most of the kids in our area are candy-grabbing thieves who take more than their fair share...

This year things are going to be different :evil: I haz a window...right above the front door, and plenty of water bombs at my disposal

Trick or Treat :evil:

Ah, Halloween. One of the few American traditions we English follow...it annoys the hell out of me :lol: Especially when most of the kids in our area are candy-grabbing thieves who take more than their fair share...

This year things are going to be different :evil: I haz a window...right above the front door, and plenty of water bombs at my disposal

Take that thieves... :lol:

Take that thieves... :lol:

"Give em hell!" :lol:

I thought it originated in Ireland?

Any, today I am planning to crave some pums.

Does the pumkins have to be Behemoth related to enter in the contest?

It's so weird..

These days, on "Active Topics", there is always a string of topics at the top whose last post was done by the same person.

It's like only one user can be active at a time. :|

It's so weird..

These days, on "Active Topics", there is always a string of topics at the top whose last post was done by the same person.

lol, it's that way throughout the day. Time zones, school, and work are all contributing factors. But at night... (er... some nights) that's when you constantly have to hit New Posts and type quickly if you don't want to be left behind in a topic.

It's so weird..

FelKnight, I'm guessing?

It's so weird..

Sometimes I do that, but only to try starting conversations. :P Maybe others do too. :|

It's so weird..

FelKnight, I'm guessing?

Uh.... FelKnight what? :?