CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Also, I don't see why in Portal that GlaDos tells you all about how the companion cube can't talk and etc.

What was the point of making a big deal about "disregarding its advice" if it doesn't say anything?

I was being sarcastic. It's a little weird that you gave him a nickname like that

Tis.

What's up with the :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: ?

No offense, but why did you feature your own art on your own website? :?

It confuses me.

The :cry::cry::cry::cry: is because you're not using that sig I made for you. :twisted:

And I featured myself because nobody ever will.

You can't expect people do use a sig that they didn't even request.

Its art. It is to express ones emotions on paper. One should not make it a chore to make art.

Also, I don't see why in Portal that GlaDos tells you all about how the companion cube can't talk and etc.

What was the point of making a big deal about "disregarding its advice" if it doesn't say anything?

Good budah, have you ever heard of "humor"

Fine, I will stop making art. Instead, I will lead a miserable life with no hobby or interests. I will stop speaking to you people.

My purpose on the internet was mainly to let people see the art that I am so proud of.

You guys don't like that. You guys don't like me. I will now sit here in the shadows, observing your conversations.

I will remain motionless, lonely, and heartbroken until I hear the words.

Mysterious...

Fine, I will stop making art. Instead, I will lead a miserable life with no hobby or interests. I will stop speaking to you people.

My purpose on the internet was mainly to let people see the art that I am so proud of.

You guys don't like that. You guys don't like me. I will now sit here in the shadows, observing your conversations.

I will remain motionless, lonely, and heartbroken until I hear the words.

Mysterious...

Wow, that bonced off the wall.

I don't even get how you could interpret what I said into that.

Good budah, have you ever heard of "humor"

I laughed when GlaDos said it, but I was still expecting something to happen. :|

Wow, that bounced off the wall.

I don't even get how you could interpret what I said into that.

I have to agree there..

Meh. I hate you people when you make me look like a fool.

PS. Thanks for MAKING ME FEEL BETTER.

Meh. I hate you people when you make me look like a fool.

PS. Thanks for MAKING ME FEEL BETTER.

You are not even responding to my posts, you're just making up sstuff on how I want to close you art thread! Where the Hell are you getting this from?

If you honestly think the world will treat you perfectly and always pay attention to you, you got another thing coming to you. I'll tell you that much.

I am not trying to be rude, you just keep making assumptions about everything I say. I don't even know where they're coming from.

Also, once GlaDos told me to burn the companion cube, I did it instantly. :evil:

*sadistic chuckle*

:shock:

You sick illegitimate child!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! :evil:

...Rudeness does not explain anything. You can politely define what you said.

I would rather die than be insulted. If you understand what I mean.

Fraid not. :?

What did he do?

What did I do?

No, I don't know what you are saying. Life is ruff, it will always be ruff. You just go to mix the bad witht the good.

You were making false accuzations of me, saying that you will close your entire art thread because of what I said.

I was merely giving you advice. If you make people certain avatars/sigs without them requesting it, most of the time the person will keep their old avatars.

It is just how it works.

What If I went up to you and told you to change your sig because I just spnt 5 minutes on this new, unwanted sig for you. Maybe, you don'tt like it or you just love your current sig. So yo would denie the sig.

Perfectly normal.

Expect others to do the same thing.

Off-Topic:

Dangit, Dead Space made me jolt out of my seat when I played it. :oops:

I couldn't get past the first part, those freaks were giving me heart attacks, when they were like still...still...still....still....then

BANG!

They jump up and rip your face off.

Also, there were just too many enemies on this one part, I don't see how anyone could get through that.

In case nobody here has noticed yet:

There are two sides of me. A happy, funny Fel Knight me. And a lonely, depressed, angry, and rude me.

Right now you are experiencing the second one. Please do not mistake me for a bad or mean person.

Also, once GlaDos told me to burn the companion cube, I did it instantly. :evil:

*sadistic chuckle*

You have no heart, monster.

There are two sides of me. A happy, funny Fel Knight me. And a lonely, depressed, angry, and rude me.

Right now you are experiencing the second one. Please do not mistake me for a bad or mean person.

Oh, I am sorry. I forgot people have absolutely no control over their emotions wht so-ever.

*sadistic chuckle*

You have no heart, monster.

You know what.

I made 6 sigs and 4 avatars for you, and THIS is what you say?

I own that avatar, and I order you to take it off.

And the one on DeviantART.

Oh, I am sorry. I forgot people have absolutely no control over their emotions wht so-ever.

Mecha, due shut up. You're not helping at all, Best thing now would to say "I'm sorry" even if none of you did anything. Alright?

Mecha, due shut up. You're not helping at all, Best thing now would to say "I'm sorry" even if none of you did anything. Alright?

I guess so.

I'm sorry. :|

Still writing your film, eh?