CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Today I made a three page comic (if you could call three pages of transitions and pictures a comic), It's about that framed drawing I told you I was working on the other day. I'll send you the link or post the images here soon (but it is kind of low quality black and white).

Edit: This computer sucks and I can't upload the pictures until I get on a better one. On another note, I heard somebody kicked my cousin and she now needs to use a cane to get around places now. I need to ask her who did it and how it happened, and when I find the person who did it I will make them apologize. Hopefully things won't get bad enough for us to fight, but I will if I have to. :twisted:

Sooooo today sucked

I came back from morelia today, i found out that i may not get in the university, and while i was gone, my father found out he is got cataratas (an eye disease), i am thinking in forgetting about school for now and keep working, to pay for his operation.

:(

Today...

WAS AWESOME!!!

I woke up in the morning to find out i was going to my FAVORITE PLACE in the ENTIRE world! The Dallas Art Museum. It was great! I saw all kinds of art there. Classic art, modern art, traditional art, and cardboard art!

Anyways long story short... IT WAS A GREAT DAY

Sooooo today sucked

I came back from morelia today, i found out that i may not get in the university, and while i was gone, my father found out he is got cataratas (an eye disease), i am thinking in forgetting about school for now and keep working, to pay for his operation.

You're a very noble person. Mexico's family loyalty has always been something I really liked.

Sooooo today sucked

Sorry to hear that your father has a disease. It's great you're gonna raise money to help him though, even if you do leave school. Is it something people die from?

You're a very noble person. Mexico's family loyalty has always been something I really liked.

Thanks

Sorry to hear that your father has a disease. It's great you're gonna raise money to help him though, even if you do leave school. Is it something people die from?

I am working at the moment, i was supposed to start school in a few weeks. And no he wouldn't die, but he would be blind. I can't let that happen.

Transformice is fun.

Everytime I try to play it, it says my connection was interrupted. :(

You need to refresh the page until it works the first time.

It will only continue if you don't have perfect internet.

---

OHMAHGAWRD.MOMMYISGETTINGANINTERNET.ICANTWAIT.GLDISWHUDJKLFEGRHSGJDKFS

Tell me y'all's user names and I'll add y'all. I'm Zarlighttusk.

Mine's

Cutthroat_The_Reaper_I_by_Kazoofle.jpg

En or En2?

I'm in room 35.

In your browser see if it says en/ OR en2/ they are different servers and they have the same rooms but cant play with another server