CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Today i bought a meteorite.

NICE! How much did it cost, and how does it feel knowing that it was once in deep space (most likely)?

On another note, my cousin thinks GLaDOS from Portal is a lesbian... wtf?

I take it you didn't read my post.

Who likes my new GIR avatar? I made it using a website that makes avatars for you. I :arrow: Invader Zim.

I love IZ too, but that avatar sucks.

You got it from a website that even leaves a WATERMARK.

Seriously? :|

Just take a pic, open it in Photoshop, and add the text.

It isn't that hard.

I take it you didn't read my post.
Who likes my new GIR avatar? I made it using a website that makes avatars for you. I :arrow: Invader Zim.

I love IZ too, but that avatar sucks.

You got it from a website that even leaves a WATERMARK.

Seriously? :|

Just take a pic, open it in Photoshop, and add the text.

It isn't that hard.

Not everyone on earth has photoshop.

Paint allows you to add text, too, y'know.

Paint allows you to add text, too, y'know.

Okay.

Above is a post with such personality, a lengthy description, and a unique meaning.

---

ARGHMAHGARGH MYFACEWHEN ISNT WORKING FFFFFFFFFF

I :arrow: Invader Zim.

Zim pwnd, i don't know why they took it out.

Best to stop the party before you end up face first in your own vomit, you know?

I don't know why, but all of a sudden, I'm addicted to Invader Zim. I've made my avatar, signature and location about GIR. I'm even thinking about my Xbox Live avatar is going to be GIR. SOMEONE HELP ME! :shock:

I don't know why, but all of a sudden, I'm addicted to Invader Zim. I've made my avatar, signature and location about GIR. I'm even thinking about my Xbox Live avatar is going to be GIR. SOMEONE HELP ME! :shock:

Im suddenly addicted to pokemon but you dont see me complaining :P

btw new gmod vid I made

Im suddenly addicted to pokemon but you dont see me complaining :P

btw new gmod vid I made

Loved that

I :arrow: Invader Zim.

I thought it was because of bloody gir

No, it was because of the lack of viewers.

Bloody Gir wasn't found until after the show was cancelled.

I think there were way worse things then Bloody Gir.

Did any remeber that episode Dark Harvest, where Zim collected other students organs? Yeah, that was played inbetween Oswald and spongebob. As you can see, it sort of stood out.

I remember something on the DVD comentary about how they might have lost one of the original writers, but Im not sure. They're also was an issue of Nick trying to censor down some of the new episodes.

I think there were way worse things then Bloody Gir.

Did any remeber that episode Dark Harvest, where Zim collected other students organs? Yeah, that was played inbetween Oswald and spongebob. As you can see, it sort of stood out.

I remember something on the DVD comentary about how they might have lost one of the original writers, but Im not sure. They're also was an issue of Nick trying to censor down some of the new episodes.

I know that. I seen it but I remembered someone said that it was because of bloody gir and I was thinking about everything else that was worse. Even that episode of spongebob were squidward ripped out his toenail was much more gruesem.

Did any remeber that episode Dark Harvest, where Zim collected other students organs?

Eww...I got to watch that. :D

Hey everyone what's up? I had another dream where I was fighting someone, or two actually, but not at the same time. I think some of you were in my dream,m four of you to be precise, but since I don't know what you look like I'm most likely wrong. Anyway the four people who I think were in my dream were, Fel, Abyssmal Cookie, Complicated, and Marlan. It took place in my school gym, and some other place outside. I was fighting someone who left my school last year, and I won. Then he retreated and came back with a weapon. I still won though. The next fight was against a robot (weird, oh and that fight took place in the gym where those four mentioned above were). All you guys did was watch me fight, and talk to eachother, and when I wasn't winning the third fight you guys left me for dead in the gym (thanks guys. :roll: ) That's pretty much what happened in the dream.

I've got another dream if you'd like to hear it. :D

-Another fighting dream-

Why do you seem to be obsessed with fighting?

Also, I wouldn't just leave somebody for dead. I'm not like that.

Well, I ended up emulating Bad Fur Day since I couldn't find a decently priced copy of Live and Reloaded anywhere. :C

Does it at least run alright?

Why do you seem to be obsessed with fighting?

I'll have just about any type of dream.

Edit: Maybe you're right I do think about fighting to much. I had another dream where I fought Deadpool in my school.

Also, I wouldn't just leave somebody for dead. I'm not like that.

Yeah I know, it was just a dream.

Edit: On Another note, I think I have made two comic strips in the past few days, which makes me think I should try to make a twenty page comic book. It would only be a prototype though, I don't know how I would get it published.

Can I get some more help from anyone with a dA account?

This balloon is trying to steal my work...again :roll:

That was submitted 2 days ago, mine was submitted 2 weeks ago

Please, this is the second time, and Im already sick of it...mainly because its getting more views and favourites than mine. Its my artwork that I worked on :| Im starting to get really annoyed

I emplore you, anyone with a dA account, report this guy so we can all go back to our normal lives? :(

Please, this is the second time, and Im already sick of it...mainly because its getting more views and favourites than mine. Its my artwork that I worked on :| Im starting to get really annoyed

I emplore you, anyone with a dA account, report this guy so we can all go back to our normal lives? :(

Wow.

Re-uploaded cause some balloon accused me of stealing

Just wow.

I'll sign up just to help take care of this crap.

Wow.

Re-uploaded cause some balloon accused me of stealing

Just wow.

I'll sign up just to help take care of this crap.

Means a lot, I think its down, but I'm not giving up until the banhammer is placed squarely upon his fat head :evil:

Chris in the comments he says that it was all cool and that you made your sightly different and your friends now or something :P