Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

@ryuken

Read this

I just thought they were normal dreams.

But these could be some possible reasons why I keep having fighting dreams:

Me not crying.

The internet arguments I've gotten into

Me trying to prove to you guys I can fight a rapist, biker, werewolf

Me continuously keeping quiet about what I think of some people (not the people on this website)

I know that. I seen it but I remembered someone said that it was because of bloody gir and I was thinking about everything else that was worse. Even that episode of spongebob were squidward ripped out his toenail was much more gruesem.

Spongebob jumped the shark.

Can I get some more help from anyone with a dA account?

This balloon is trying to steal my work...again :roll:

That was submitted 2 days ago, mine was submitted 2 weeks ago

Please, this is the second time, and Im already sick of it...mainly because its getting more views and favourites than mine. Its my artwork that I worked on :| Im starting to get really annoyed

I emplore you, anyone with a dA account, report this guy so we can all go back to our normal lives? :(

"File not found"

Guess he took it down. Bout time.

Oh god I forgot all about this

19-scaler-boxart_th.jpg

Me and my bro never ever herd of this game until years later we started using it. Then of course I took over everything with Scaler193 in the name and changed the password so he could never use it but thats besides the point. That might be a xbox image but that game suprised me when I was looking through my gamecube games.

"Due to an accusation by Valve the Transformice site will be shut down and all accounts erased while the investigation is in progress." Or something like that was posted on the Transformice site.

"Due to an accusation by Valve the Transformice site will be shut down and all accounts erased while the investigation is in progress." Or something like that was posted on the Transformice site.

What are they looking for? :?

Kick-balloon is amazing and it came out on DVD today and I bought it and I will watch it over and over again until my eyes start to vomit.

Can't remember, It was a post in the chat section by a Mod Marc I believe. Try joining a game and see if it comes up for you. It's not down, yet.

Can't remember, It was a post in the chat section by a Mod Marc I believe. Try joining a game and see if it comes up for you. It's not down, yet.

I'm playing the game right now.

It probably has something to do with those portals you can use that look eerily similar to portals used in another game.

It probably has something to do with those portals you can use that look eerily similar to portals used in another game.

Perhaps. They do resemble Valve's portals. However, that doesn't seem like something to go to court over.

Basilisk;

Earlier today, I saw that you used my art for your avatar.

Without asking.

And this irritates me, and to avoid further annoyance, please don't talk to me for a while, and do not use my Triceratops. :)

Maybe I was wrong.

Anyways, Capybara week isn't over yet.

Kick-balloon is amazing and it came out on DVD today and I bought it and I will watch it over and over again until my eyes start to vomit.

I still haven't seen it. :(

Panda Squad, let the raid begin!

Sir yes sir!

I shall stand firm and remain loyal. After all, what do ferocious yet cuddly looking bears have on the world's largest rodent?

Ja ja

What about that

We, or should I say I, may lack physical strength. However, we are superior in philosophical ways.

I shall stand firm and remain loyal. After all, what do ferocious yet cuddly looking bears have on the world's largest rodent?

Ja ja

What about that

We, or should I say I, may lack physical strength. However, we are superior in philosophical ways.

capybara.jpg

Wut you talking about

I disagree, pandas represent the ying-yang balance, the ideal of being beautiful and lethal at the same time and they kick balloon.

----------

Also, as you know, more people know what a panda is, while capybaras are rather unknown by most of the people.

If we take this as a religion, since more people know about pandas they win, while capybaras are ignored. :geek: