CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

and all accounts erased

If that's true, then maybe I can get the original roflcopter instead of roflcopters :P

Edit: No idea why, but I really love this video :lol:

Why do you do this to me, Dexide.

We do this because we are tired of capybaras as an avatar fad. Personally, I'd prefer even a different one from capybaras or pandas, but we'll decide after the pandas pass.

It's only been like 4 days. I mean, seriously. Capybara week still has 3 more days left.

I cannot believe this! I paid for a 4000 Microsoft Points card. Then I redeem the code and it says it is not a valid code! I tried this four times now, so I'm going to contact Microsoft about this.

I cannot believe this! I paid for a 4000 Microsoft Points card. Then I redeem the code and it says it is not a valid code! I tried this four times now, so I'm going to contact Microsoft about this.

Thats one reason why you should get points by credit card

That happened to a friend, microsoft gave him 8000 points in total because it was their fault

I'm not allowed to get it using credit card. :| My dad doesn't trust online products.

When ever I get a pre-order gift card from Amazon, I mostly use them for Microsoft Points. It is like I am getting free games when I buy games! :D

If I am correct though, if somebody were able to get ahold onto somebody's XBLA avatar, and that avatar is using the credit card to buy points, the person who got your avatar is able to waste TONS of your credit on it, as you don't need to write down anything if you buy them directly from the Xbox360. When you do it on the computer, you have to write down all the stuff like credit card number, address, the works.

I want to be able to buy portal and BBT on XBL arcade. But of course I have 2310 Microsoft points, why did I spend so much on avatars?

I want to be able to buy portal and BBT on XBL arcade. But of course I have 2310 Microsoft points, why did I spend so much on avatars?

Avatar's stuff = Big waste of money

You can buy games at the same price, since you already spent the points my suggestion is telling a friend to give you one of those 200 points cards that come with the xbox live thing. Or just buy some points

Get portal on PC, you can then download the maps from Portal Still Alive and user made maps :P

Also, as you know, more people know what a panda is, while capybaras are rather unknown by most of the people.

That only means we're the under-dogs!

If we take this as a religion, since more people know about pandas they win, while capybaras are ignored. :geek:

Ahh, but numbers simply mean one religion is more appealing. Also, since when did avatar fads have anything to do with religion?

Also, as you know, more people know what a panda is, while capybaras are rather unknown by most of the people.

That only means we're the under-dogs!

Is that a good thing?

If we take this as a religion, since more people know about pandas they win, while capybaras are ignored. :geek:

Ahh, but numbers simply mean one religion is more appealing. Also, since when did avatar fads have anything to do with religion?

That's the point, you can replace pandas with christianity and capybaras with buddhism ;)

Since i felt like it

This post = Agreed

1. Avatars were taken from Wii's lame idea anyway.

2. I don't see why you should spend money on crap that should be free.

3. They're insanely expensive. :l

4. I could buy several games for the cost of ONE avatar item. Yahurr.

---

The only avatar items I will ever buy will be a hat and a jacket or something. (I'm still trying to find something that won't look hideous on my avatar. :l)

And only because I still have some M$ points that I don't know what to do with. I was originally gonna spend them on CC, but I found an unused code for that.

This post = Agreed

1. Avatars were taken from Wii's lame idea anyway.

2. I don't see why you should spend money on crap that should be free.

3. They're insanely expensive. :l

4. I could buy several games for the cost of ONE avatar item. Yahurr.

---

The only avatar items I will ever buy will be a hat and a jacket or something. (I'm still trying to find something that won't look hideous on my avatar. :l)

And only because I still have some M$ points that I don't know what to do with. I was originally gonna spend them on CC, but I found an unused code for that.

The biggest reason:

You're spending money on a non-existent person that no one actually cares about.