CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I sent an e-mail about the problem, and have yet to have a reply.
Try calling them, their e mail costumer service is one of the worst i have seen.

I don't really feel safe in a car anymore.

Couldn't you just explain why in that post instead of having us ask you what happened?

Couldn't you just explain why in that post instead of having us ask you what happened?

He wants attention, or simply wanted to say it because he is got no rational reason.

-My guess.

Because of all the jay walking idiots out there who can't wait for a green light to show. I admit I've done it myself, like on my way to school fore example, but at least the streets were small, and there were no active cars near me. And just today some taxi driver guy tried to cross in front of the car I was in when he wasn't diagonally in front of the car, he was next to it. What the f**k was he thinking? Then last week some dumbass decided to take his time crossing the street when every car had the light. He almost got hit. It's like everybody wants to be crushed.

I sent an e-mail about the problem, and have yet to have a reply.
Try calling them, their e mail costumer service is one of the worst i have seen.

Well, I'll try to convince my dad to phone them. He'll most likely say no.

He wants attention, or simply wanted to say it because he is got no rational reason.

-My guess.

I agree with these two posts.

If we take this as a religion, since more people know about pandas they win, while capybaras are ignored. :geek:

Ahh, but numbers simply mean one religion is more appealing.

That's the point, you can replace pandas with christianity and capybaras with buddhism ;)

I saw this coming and I see you point. But that doesn't mean Christianity isn't true.

I saw this coming and I see you point. But that doesn't mean Christianity isn't true.

Relax, i was just kidding, no need to turn everything we speak of to a debate. ;)

EDIT: Also what's up with your location? Ar you anna frank or something? :P

Getting worried that doctors will screw up on my dads shoulder surgery.

My dad broke his elbow joint a while ago. If I remember correctly, the bone was both broken and dislocated.

It was a pretty serious injury.

He came home from Rome just a few days before my birthday. I had planned that I would come home, hang out with my dad for a few days, then he'd take me to Sacramento with my friends.

I got home after my own trip, to find him sleeping on the couch with a huge cast on.

Worst. Birthday. Present. Ever.

He got surgery, and now he has a huge scar across that part of the arm. It's disgusting.

Getting worried that doctors will screw up on my dads shoulder surgery.

My dad broke his elbow joint a while ago. If I remember correctly, the bone was both broken and dislocated.

It was a pretty serious injury.

He came home from Rome just a few days before my birthday. I had planned that I would come home, hang out with my dad for a few days, then he'd take me to Sacramento with my friends.

I got home after my own trip, to find him sleeping on the couch with a huge cast on.

Worst. Birthday. Present. Ever.

He got surgery, and now he has a huge scar across that part of the arm. It's disgusting.

Not to sound rude but that sounded selfish.

But arnt you glad hes alright?

How is it selfish?

Yes. Of course I'm glad he's alright.

I was too worried that the surgery wouldn't be successful.

To this day my dad always tells a story from when he was in Rome with the injury.

Long story short:

He tried to find a doctor in Rome to do something about it, but all he found was a hospital with some creepy people in the waiting room and two Italian doctors fighting.

How is it selfish?

Yes. Of course I'm glad he's alright.

I was too worried that the surgery wouldn't be successful.

To this day my dad always tells a story from when he was in Rome with the injury.

Long story short:

He tried to find a doctor in Rome to do something about it, but all he found was a hospital with some creepy people in the waiting room and two Italian doctors fighting.

Yousaid it was disgusting, or it is. But i reread that and think i know what you meant

You said it was disgusting, or it is.

Yeah. I understand how you understood it that way.

I meant to say that I'm sad that he has a big, gross scar on his arm.

It's a permanent reminder of the injury. :(

That really sucks, i guess my dad will have a scar too. They are cutting a part of his shouder out or something.

That really sucks, i guess my dad will have a scar too. They are cutting a part of his shouder out or something.

I wish him luck.

My mom broke my dad's humerus, long story short: He is diabetic, was in a hipoglusemic shock, my mother tried to make him sit (to feed him some sugar) and broke is humerus.

Said injury was in the humerus' head, non operable or treatable zone, he can't raise his arm higher than his chest.

In other words, i hope your dad gets a big and ugly scar, but that he can use his arm properly.

EDIT:A better way to phrase that would be "I hope [...], If that makes it so he can use/move his arm properly"

Sorry to hear that stuff happened to all your dads. :( My dad had to get surgery as well. He had to get it on his scalp though. I think it was three or four years ago, he drowned in the pool near where he lives.

Sorry to hear that stuff happened to all your dads. :( My dad had to get surgery as well. He had to get it on his scalp though. I think it was three or four years ago, he drowned in the pool near where he lives.

Wait, so he died? :(

Or did i misread that?

Wait, so he died? :(

Or did i misread that?

No he's okay , and the scar is barely visible on his head.

Relax, i was just kidding, no need to turn everything we speak of to a debate. ;)

EDIT: Also what's up with your location? Ar you anna frank or something? :P

Didn't mean to turn that into a debate. Also, my location was a failure on my part. I should've changed it when I got back from camping.

My dad had surgery on his knee and there's a huge, totally awesome scar there.