CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I always answer that question with 'Asi Asi'.

That question means : Hi, how are you?

Your answer means: "That way that way" (That way as in "i feel that way too" not as in "don't go that way")

Oh, I was taught Asi Asi means your OK. How was the rest of it?

I always answer that question with 'Asi Asi'.

That question means : Hi, how are you?

Your answer means: "That way that way" (That way as in "i feel that way too" not as in "don't go that way")

Our ok?

I guess i can find some sence in it (but not really)

The other stuff

Asi Asi. Yo siempre (Yo form of answer verb) ese questionario con Asi Asi.

I have no idea how good that was or if I used the right word for question.

Questionario works as questions (more than one of course), so you should have used pregunta (question).

almost no one says questionario when talking about questions (unless it is a test or in school), we almost always say preguntas

Answer in english works as a verb and as another kind of word (when you say "i like that answer", it works as a subject i guess), in spanish for the verb we use "Contestar", in this text it would apply as "yo contesto"

For the subject (or whatever) form of answer we use reapuesta, but it can be used as contestar too (so this is the real equivalent of answer).

that's about it

I was taught that it meant So-So.

But then there's also the fact that there are different variations of Spanish in certain places of the world.

----

I think school starts on the 30th for me. :(

I'm definitely not looking forward to it.

Lucky!!! School starts on the 18th for me!!

I was taught that it meant So-So.

But then there's also the fact that there are different variations of Spanish in certain places of the world.

True, i also forgot to say that we use "ok" too, is part of spanish now

D:

But really people, you shouldn't complain about school, is depressing to see that people that actually CAN study are like that. Also,is not like it will be there your whole life (unlike work D:)

Questionario works as questions (more than one of course), so you should have used pregunta (question).

almost no one says questionario when talking about questions (unless it is a test or in school), we almost always say preguntas

That's what I was looking for. Thanks.

Answer in english works as a verb and as another kind of word (when you say "i like that answer", it works as a subject i guess), in spanish for the verb we use "Contestar", in this text it would apply as "yo contesto"

For the subject (or whatever) form of answer we use reapuesta, but it can be used as contestar too (so this is the real equivalent of answer).

that's about it

Thanks, I know how to conjugate it I just couldn't remember the infinitive form.

But really people, you shouldn't complain about school, is depressing to see that people that actually CAN study are like that. Also,is not like it will be there your whole life (unlike work D:)

Well, the fact that we can is great.

But, the way that it's "working" right now, is not great.

I'm trying to regain the nice, friendly personality I once had.

It's a big challenge. :C

You mean like when you first joined? I liked you better at that point of time...

There are some things I have had on my mind last night:

My cousin had told me who kicked her not too long ago. I've seen that guy before, I told her to give him a message, and rase up on whatever "game" they were playing. What game involves kicking someone anyway? If he does it again I'll have to confront him myself.

I had my fourth fighting dream today, this time I was fighting two sasquatches, they were freakin' fast! I was kind of weirded out when I had this dream as well. I've had these dreams because I'm trying to prove to you guys that I can fight a rapist (or), biker, (or) werewolf. And win.

I also have two questions I would like to ask you all:

Is it possible to cut someones head off with a normal house fan? :?

Have you ever had a problem telling someone what you think of their "lover"? :?

Oh and my family might be moving? :(

I know I'm gonna sound like a douchebag when I say this, but how hard can it be? :?

The video of justin beaver being hit by a water bottle is funny cant stop watching it poor girl didn't see it coming.

I would like if fel was nice like when we first met.

Sorry if my grammar makes you die.

Also lucky star is the cutesiest anime evar.

There are some things I have had on my mind last night:

My cousin had told me who kicked her not too long ago. I've seen that guy before, I told her to give him a message, and rase up on whatever "game" they were playing. What game involves kicking someone anyway? If he does it again I'll have to confront him myself.

I had my fourth fighting dream today, this time I was fighting two sasquatches, they were freakin' fast! I was kind of weirded out when I had this dream as well. I've had these dreams because I'm trying to prove to you guys that I can fight a rapist (or), biker, (or) werewolf. And win.

I also have two questions I would like to ask you all:

Oh and my family might be moving? :(

Yeah yu seem to have self confidence problems, to the point that you think your opinion is not important and everyone's word is heavier than yours

A FAN..... REALLY :?

As for the lover... if no one asks you for your opinion is better to keep it for yourself.... :?

Whats wrong with moving? In life you will meet and befriend a lot of people, if you find them again, cool. If you don't find them again just remember the good stuff. :?

I know I'm gonna sound like a douchebag when I say this, but how hard can it be? :?

If you know you are sounding like a douche why did you say it?

The difficulty depends on the person, you don't know what fel has been through.

---------------------EDIT (since i don't think thisdeserves a new post) ---

She can tell us what's been goin' on, or anyone else, instead it kind of feels like she's mad at some of us. I feel like she hates me sometimes, that was another thing I've thought about the other day, if I did something that pissed her off.

Then try asking her? :?

If the only person I know who's going out with someone asked me what I though about the person they were going out with I would go on a huge rant about how terrible that person is.

If you know you are sounding like a douche why did you say it?

The difficulty depends on the person, you don't know what fel has been through.

She can tell us what's been goin' on, or anyone else, instead it kind of feels like she's mad at some of us. I feel like she hates me sometimes, that was another thing I've thought about the other day, if I did something that pissed her off.

Muh ha ha my alien skills kill all in aliens vs predetor. Actully the alien story isnt that easy juggernauts and marines is just to hard.

You mean like when you first joined? I liked you better at that point of time...

Everyone did.

Including myself.

---

I went bowling with my family today.

I suck so badly. I'm not weak, but I have REALLY bad aim. :<

After watching me get the ball in the gutter over 9000 times, my grandma said "You play like me." D:

Everyone got excited and started cheering when I got 1 pin down. :U

• [*:1vetxjs6]Is it possible to cut someones head off with a normal house fan? :?
    [*:1vetxjs6]Have you ever had a problem telling someone what you think of their "lover"? :?

• [*:1vetxjs6]Uh, I guess so. It'd probably be pretty hard though.
    [*:1vetxjs6]I've never really been in the situation. But, if I ever was, I'd tell them what I really felt, unless they were better off together than alone. It's complicated.

I dont start school until september. Go me :P

Lucky. :(

No. Mythbusters even made a KILLER-fan. That only gave some lethal cuts to the throat.Oh me C:

No head-chopping.

Yes, except you would have to cut the neck down to the point where it is very thin, and make sure you cut the throat and anything bony in the neck, so just a little bit of tissue. Therefore the head would still be attached and it would be simple to "behead" the person. Except they would already be dead anyway.

No. Mythbusters even made a KILLER-fan. That only gave some lethal cuts to the throat.Oh me C:

No head-chopping.

I wouldnt say mithbisters are really that good at what they do but i would say no with a NORMAL house fan without tweeking it or anything.

No head-chopping.

I wouldnt say mithbisters are really that good at what they do but i would say no with a NORMAL house fan without tweeking it or anything.

I dont know about anyweres else but Canadian fans are really dangeruss. It almost made it all the way threw my pepsi can.