CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Is it possible to cut someones head off with a normal house fan? :?

No. Mythbusters even made a KILLER-fan. That only gave some lethal cuts to the throat.Oh me C:

No head-chopping.

I love mythbusters.

Now I must watch that video via youtube

I have 3 subscribers on youtube, and I've never made a video, and never will.

Proably a subscriptionbot to get you to subscribe to him.

Or a subscriber hoe, someone who wants you to sub him after he subs you.

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and complain.

I hate when people say fail, especially when it's just one word. It's so annoying, it's not just as a noun, and you just look like another failblog fanboy which is so annoying. I hate when people say it out loud, like in a conversation. You just look ridiculous, and it's not funny.

I hate when people say fail, especially when it's just one word. It's so annoying, it's not just as a noun, and you just look like another failblog fanboy which is so annoying. I hate when people say it out loud, like in a conversation. You just look ridiculous, and it's not funny.

FA- :P

But yeah, i guess that can be bothersome, i have never seen anyone saying it loud in the middle of a conversation though.

FA- :P

But yeah, i guess that can be bothersome, i have never seen anyone saying it loud in the middle of a conversation though.

"Epic" can get annoying if its the only word they use to describe something awesome.

If I need to say it, I say failure. Just to mix it up. But that still seems overused and laid out.

People aren't allowed to use the word fail on my flickr stream.

Just got a new Ipod case. It shows alot more of the screen though, and you can see bubbles from the screen protector. I've got one more screen protector, but I've only got one shot at pulling it off right.

Not to mention I paid 16 dollars for this case, it looks good but it better be worth it in the long run.

I have 3 subscribers on youtube, and I've never made a video, and never will.

Thats funny cause im 3 subscribers away from 200 :lol:

You can have mine, I don't want em :P

Lol.

I just keep watching this. I know it's making fun of the "Ginger Kid", even though I can't help myself from smiling at him. But this tune and sound of this really is great, even if it is just a Ginger Kid Remix.

So I think I'm gonna try to get some Kingdom Hearts 2 Play Arts, mainly the ones that are Sora. I bought the Wisdom Form just yesterday. I would buy another, but they're around thirty dollars each, and I don't have that much. I think I would need over one hundred for all the one I'm looking for (damn!!). And screw whoever says I'm a year or two older for these things, they're awesome!!

How are you all? :D

My friend uses "epic" a lot in conversation. It bugs me sometimes, but whatever.

I only use it in rare cases on the computer.

My sister and I both use "fail" sometimes. I also say "failure" and "that (just) fails."

My sister uses "fail" much more than I do though.

So I think I'm gonna try to get some Kingdom Hearts 2 Play Arts, mainly the ones that are Sora. I bought the Wisdom Form just yesterday. I would buy another, but they're around thirty dollars each, and I don't have that much. I think I would need over one hundred for all the one I'm looking for (damn!!). And screw whoever says I'm a year or two older for these things, they're awesome!!

How are you all? :D

Play arts? As in statues/figures?

You're lucky you're able to get any at all. I'm flat-out broke. :(

And I'm doing quite alright. My sister got accepted into the Vindictus Closed Beta and, for whatever reason, she's letting me play. :)

It's pretty sweet.

But right now, there's a server fail so nobody can go to dungeons or anything.

How are you?