CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I just splurged on myself and bought "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare." I am overjoyed. I'm going to spend the last month of my summer and probably my spare time during the school year reading it. I'm deciding which one to read first. Antony and Cleopatra is my favorite because Antony is such an awesome historical figure, so I think I'll read that first or last.

I just splurged on myself and bought "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare." I am overjoyed.

I enjoyed some of Shakespeare before, they guy said that every possible kind love of story has been told, i disagree.

That said, enjoy yourself.

I got a Final Fantasy question: Vincent Valentine, or Cloud Strife, which one is better? :?

I think they're both great characters, Cloud being the quiet and cool relaxed dude with a big balloon sword, Vincent being the badass lone wolf gun slinger. Which one do you all think is better? :?

I got a Final Fantasy question: Vincent Valentine, or Cloud Strife, which one is better? :?

I think they're both great characters, Cloud being the quiet and cool relaxed dude with a big balloon sword, Vincent being the badass lone wolf gun slinger. Which one do you all think is better? :?

Honestly, I feel like they're both over rated. They're both extremely similar, with no real defining traits or characteristics besides their weapons. I feel like Final Fantasy 7, although great, is in no even in the top 3 Final Fantasy games.

I feel like Final Fantasy 7, although great, is in no even in the top 3 Final Fantasy games.

Not even Dirge of Cerberus? That game was pretty fun. :D Never got to beat it though, I was too scared of the sewer turtle monster thingys. :(

Better in what way?

Better in what way?

Just which one you think is cooler. It's hard for me to choose.

I feel like Final Fantasy 7, although great, is in no even in the top 3 Final Fantasy games.

Not even Dirge of Cerberus? That game was pretty fun. :D Never got to beat it though, I was too scared of the sewer turtle monster thingys. :(

I didn't really play Dirge of Cerberus much.

I played it once at a friend's house, but that was it.

Based on the original FF7, I would have to say Cloud.

If it were based on all the FF games I've played, I'd say Vivi from FF9.

I use the words "Epic" and "Fail" all the time :o.

Hmmm, I don't really understand the animosity towards it, but okay :|.

I say "lol" in public sometimes. :P

Gunslinger Girl is one of the best Anime I've seen.

Rockband Japan will attract Weaboos.

Russia will collapse and become the Soviet Union again.

Jesus rises.

Random Enough for You?

EDIT: after like, what, 2 years?

HISTORIC FIRST POST.

>:D

i would have to say the soviet union is fight ing jesus and jesus is wining with a tank.

My friend uses "epic" a lot in conversation. It bugs me sometimes, but whatever.

I only use it in rare cases on the computer.

My sister and I both use "fail" sometimes. I also say "failure" and "that (just) fails."

My sister uses "fail" much more than I do though.

So I think I'm gonna try to get some Kingdom Hearts 2 Play Arts, mainly the ones that are Sora. I bought the Wisdom Form just yesterday. I would buy another, but they're around thirty dollars each, and I don't have that much. I think I would need over one hundred for all the one I'm looking for (damn!!). And screw whoever says I'm a year or two older for these things, they're awesome!!

how is that game i heard it was good? I wouldnt know cus i didnt SPLURGE my time to sign up for closed beta.

How are you all? :D

Play arts? As in statues/figures?

You're lucky you're able to get any at all. I'm flat-out broke. :(

And I'm doing quite alright. My sister got accepted into the Vindictus Closed Beta and, for whatever reason, she's letting me play. :)

It's pretty sweet.

But right now, there's a server fail so nobody can go to dungeons or anything.

How are you?

how is that game i heard it was good? I wouldnt know cus i didnt SPLURGE my time to sign up for closed beta.

Spammer, much?

Who me?

Why are your two posts (Double posting is against the rules, btw.) only composed of other people's quotes and no other text?

I say "Epic," and "Fail."

And occasionally stop myself from "lol"ing in public.

Spammer, much?

Who me?

Why are your two posts (Double posting is against the rules, btw.) only composed of other people's quotes and no other text?

cus im kinda new as u can tell by my lvl, (no idea what its for) am new so i dont know how this works on account i dont talk or do much on the computer other then play games with friends,

Ugh. 5:10 am :|

cus im kinda new as u can tell by my lvl, (no idea what its for) am new so i dont know how this works on account i dont talk or do much on the computer other then play games with friends,
Welcome to the forums :)

I say "Epic," and "Fail."

And occasionally stop myself from "lol"ing in public.

I stop myself most of the time. Whenever the LOL escapes me, nobody really hears it anyway.

Also, I was told to tell you to barf up Cookie.

You had no right to eat him in the first place. :x

---

EDIT: Welcome, HunterDak.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

P.S. This forum is the coolest forum ever. :)

Ugh. 5:10 am :|
Welcome to the forums :)

Thanks.

Also, wondering, can i save this Random post forum under a tag or something?
I usually use the 'View your posts' button below the 'User Control Panel' button :)

One more question, is there a friends list thing that im to air headed to find?
I don't think so :P