Hide your kids.

Hide your wife.

Hide your kids.

Hide your wife.

*Stuffs Babbity, Milk, and Complicated into Tinycardboardbox.*

Hide your kids.

Hide your wife.

And hide your husband, cause they're rhaping errbody out thar.

Hide your kids.

Hide your wife.

And hide your husband, cause they're rhaping errbody out thar.

Ha! i see you match the words with the pic.

Hide your kids.

Hide your wife.

Which user fits into what category? Find out next week on the behemoth fourms!

Same Bat time, same Bat Channel!

Hide your kids.

Hide your wife.

Seeing as Babbity and Milk are male, that must mean that one of them is my wife.

Seeing as Babbity and Milk are male, that must mean that one of them is my wife.

317.jpg

how is that game i heard it was good? I wouldnt know cus i didnt SPLURGE my time to sign up for closed beta.

Yeah, it's pretty sweet.

Although, it's a bit buggy. But that's to be expected, since it is the beta and all.

oh thanks. My friend Ranger04x said i should become a member on account of all the time we spend playing Behemoth games.

Ranger04x's friend?

Welcome. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay.

btw, Complicated was the one that mentioned Vinductis correct? if so do you know when it becomes availble to download?

I'd mentioned it, but eh.

And I think it's available to download right now, but it's only playable by people who have activated Beta-Keys.

The Open-Beta should be available shortly after the Closed-Beta ends (which I believe is the 24th), hopefully.

I'm pregnant.

By an alien.

How would you react if I said I was pregnant by Cookie?

Or even better, how would HE react...?

"I hope not."

But then it all ended up as an amusing conversation with my father.

oops, sorry cookie all i remember was a panda pic not the name, sorry. Ive been Ranger04x's friend sence the begining of 6th grade.

Oh, it's fine.

And 6th grade?

Interesting.

How's he been?

I just reacently got my laptop and i forgot all about the behemoth forums. So if i had remembered i would have been here months and months ago.

Ranger has been good. nothing interesting ever happens in jacksonville so. :lol:

I just reacently got my laptop and i forgot all about the behemoth forums. So if i had remembered i would have been here months and months ago.

Ah.

Anyhow; welcome, Dakota. My name's Drew, which I do believe is also Ranger04x's name. You can call me Abyssmal, Cookie (although, I'd rather something else), AC, or Drew.

And hopefully you don't mind me calling you Dakota. Is there anything you'd rather?

Ah.

Anyhow; welcome, Dakota. My name's Drew, which I do believe is also Ranger04x's name. You can call me Abyssmal, Cookie (although, I'd rather something else), AC, or Drew.

And hopefully you don't mind me calling you Dakota. Is there anything you'd rather?

Nope Dakota is perfect. Drew has been good, And ill call you Drew. How often are you on behemoth?

Ah.

Ah.

Anyhow; welcome, Dakota. My name's Fel, which I do believe is also Fel's name. You can call me Fel, Ferret (although, I'd rather something else), FEL, or Fel the Ferret.

And hopefully you don't mind me calling you HunterDak. Is there anything you'd rather not?

YESSSSS! I just got a call for an interview at the new American Eagle store opening up next week. Since my crappy job ends on friday, hopefully I get this one!

Also, I'm jamming with a few old friends of mine on Friday. We're talking about re-forming our old band but under a new name and replacing the old member that pretty much single-handedly caused the old band to break up.

EDIT: By just I mean a few hours ago. They did not call me at 1:45 a.m.

is perfect. Drew has been good, And ill call you Drew. How often are you on behemoth?

I'm pretty much on every day that I can be.

But I do have to share a computer with my sister, who happens to go on these forums too.

She's "Complicated."

I'd be on here much more, but back in March, my laptop broke, and I sent it in for repairs. It's still not back. :(

YESSSSS! I just got a call for an interview at the new American Eagle store opening up next week. Since my crappy job ends on friday, hopefully I get this one!

Also, I'm jamming with a few old friends of mine on Friday. We're talking about re-forming our old band but under a new name and replacing the old member that pretty much single-handedly caused the old band to break up.

Awesome! I hope you get that job! :)

And hopefully the band thing will work out this time.