Sign in to follow this  
TOXICMOOSEDOG13

I want to buy it

i would buy its its fun and has like 10 small minigames that you can play but DO NOT buy it for online you will never find a match and i mean NEVER (maybe when they start handing out real trophies again you might though...)

I actually found the game itself much easier than the demo.

The demo and game have quite a few differences with eachother, mainly that the games have more controls.

But let me just say this. I have beaten the game countless times and I still enjoy it. I suggest watching some videos or something.

That's what I'm going today! I haven't played AH in awhile, going to attempt to beat the level!

But yes, it's a challenging game that requires repetition. So if you're in to that kind of stuff, it's a must buy.

IT'S NOT SUPER HARD, YOU JUST ALL SUCK.

Seriously. Stop reigniting old topics to say stuff like this.

I didn't start one of those threads im just giving every person who didn't buy it yet reading this a fair warning so no one makes more of them

p.s I didn't think it was that hard But everyone else seems too

i would buy its its fun and has like 10 small minigames that you can play but DO NOT buy it for online you will never find a match and i mean NEVER (maybe when they start handing out real trophies again you might though...)
Well actually if people on your friends list have it, it's pretty easy to play PDA games with them.

I even played with you a few weeks ago. :lol:

I don't regret buying it, and I think it's a cool game. But at the moment I am preoccupied with Owata, a very hard game.

(I'm only up to the second boss, god damn Japanese games, requiring pixel perfect jumps and reflexes that only super humans have!)

Guest Drucifer

So did you buy it?

If not I also recommend it. If you have Castle Crashers you get a new character and weapon.

I had it on PS2 until I lent it to a friend and someone broke into his home stealing most items including my game. :( I recently got a 360 though and was happy to see that it was available on the Xbox Live Arcade. :)