Sign in to follow this  
SushiGummy

The Russians!

Has anybody else noticed how some of the things in the Russian level are jokes of the Cold War?

One example would be how Borris was firing an atomic bomb towards the US, when the Alien Ship got in the way. In the Cold War, Russia threatened to use their atomic bombs.

Another example would be in the 2 last levels of Russia, when he shoots the laser at the alien from the satellite. In the Cold War, both Russia and the US were working on satellites that would shoot lasers at incoming Atomic Bombs.

Those were a couple of things I found.

My favorite SOVIET REFERENCE has to be the hammer and sickle boss.

BECAUSE THAT WAS ON TOPIC.

Fixed for your dumb mind. :roll:

SushiGummy my friend, you should go into a career of finding Easter eggs!

Because he noticed that the little cartoon Russians had been stereotyped? That doesn't take a particular genius.

SushiGummy my friend, you should go into a career of finding Easter eggs!

Because he noticed that the little cartoon Russians had been stereotyped? That doesn't take a particular genius.

He's saying it because I've found other things, such as proof that the beefy alien you see in the Alien Ship level is the same one you fight as the last boss in Alien Hominid, a few (apparently unimportant) levels on the overworld map, and a bit of proof that the Painter is Tom Fulp. Those were all in Castle Crashers, by the way.