Sign in to follow this  
Lt Zealotic

Give me my 1200 MS points back or actually HELP US, BEHEMOTH

Yeah. I had a way better post than this but I accidentally hit "Cancel" instead of "Submit". So I'll condense this.

A had a level 54 Red Knight, and a level 35 Alien. I also had a level 12 Barbarian but I don't really care about him. I had all of the Animal Orbs, 75% of the weapons and I had finished almost all of the arenas (except for the Eskimo Arena).

Recently my Xbox RROD'd. (Typical of Micro$oft to release an unfinished, crappy product, huh?) So I got a new one (my 3rd one). For some reason I lost all of my data, and I thought it was odd because data saves on Gamertag, not Hard Drive. And when I mean "all of my data," I mean ALL OF IT. My unlocked characters, Animal Orbs, weapons, and my mission data.

"No worries," I think. It was only two weeks of my life, right? I'll just do it again.

I couldn't be more wrong.

So, I tried to start a new save. I went Blue Knight, because I liked the Jump combo. I got to level 16 and I went to bed. The next time I went on... Nope. All four standard Knights, at level 1. About a week later, I decide to give it a try. Green Knight. I got to level 21, went to bed, rinsed, washed... Level 1! Yaaay.

So... seriously. Fix this, please. Two months ago you released a blog post saying "Title Update coming!" That was September. It's halfway through November, four and a half months since Behemoth released this game. I like this game. I honestly do, it's better than some of the retail games that cost $50 and $60 bucks. So why don't you actually listen to your loyal fanbase? Well, I don't know about loyal anymore. So many of us have lost our hard-earned data, I honestly feel like I never spent my money for a repeating cycle of boredom and frustration.

Well, I don't think I condensed this at all, actually.

Seriously? Again? In case you haven't noticed, there have only been like, ummm... 2000 other topics like this! Calm down, the Behemoth is done working on the title update, and it is already at Microsoft for quality testing. Add to that the time pressure put on the Behemoth to fill the deadline of Microsoft's Summer of Xboox LIVE Arcade, and they had a lot of work on their hands. On top of THAT, Tom was running Newgrounds the whole development period.

Well, Emil went out and said that THEY are working on the TU, which leads us to think that it was sent back due to something...

The ymanaged to find the time to make and submit their NXE theme, which got approved. SF2HD was sent and approved in half the time it's taking the TU to be approved, which only seems to confirm that indeed it's in Behemoth's hands again.

Guest foopuppy
In case you haven't noticed, there have only been like, ummm... 2000 other topics like this!

That's a critical mass of complaints. The best solution to prevent complaining about a problem is to fix the problem or not have it at all.

Add to that the time pressure put on the Behemoth to fill the deadline of Microsoft's Summer of Xboox LIVE Arcade, and they had a lot of work on their hands.

The deadline may have been a factor in The Behemoth rushing the game. But TB also could have told MS that the game wasn't ready for prime-time. Of course this would have led to financial losses for both companies. This is nothing but shifting blame.

On top of THAT, Tom was running Newgrounds the whole development period.

Working at Conoco in the evenings does not excuse failing at your primary job during the day.

You win this round...

But next round, next round I'll be back :evil:

Is this a joke?

Instead of being a jackass and going around posting the same thing on these "same topics", you could actually make a decent post.

You win this round...

But next round, next round I'll be back :evil:

Is this a joke?

Instead of being a jackass and going around posting the same thing on these "same topics", you could actually make a decent post.

no, he's just an immature fanboy who thinks he can defend his beloved company by answering to these topics, from most of his posts in this section I've determined that he has no clue of what he's talking about.

Yeah. I had a way better post than this but I accidentally hit "Cancel" instead of "Submit". So I'll condense this.

A had a level 54 Red Knight, and a level 35 Alien. I also had a level 12 Barbarian but I don't really care about him. I had all of the Animal Orbs, 75% of the weapons and I had finished almost all of the arenas (except for the Eskimo Arena).

Recently my Xbox RROD'd. (Typical of Micro$oft to release an unfinished, crappy product, huh?) So I got a new one (my 3rd one). For some reason I lost all of my data, and I thought it was odd because data saves on Gamertag, not Hard Drive. And when I mean "all of my data," I mean ALL OF IT. My unlocked characters, Animal Orbs, weapons, and my mission data.

"No worries," I think. It was only two weeks of my life, right? I'll just do it again.

I couldn't be more wrong.

So, I tried to start a new save. I went Blue Knight, because I liked the Jump combo. I got to level 16 and I went to bed. The next time I went on... Nope. All four standard Knights, at level 1. About a week later, I decide to give it a try. Green Knight. I got to level 21, went to bed, rinsed, washed... Level 1! Yaaay.

So... seriously. Fix this, please. Two months ago you released a blog post saying "Title Update coming!" That was September. It's halfway through November, four and a half months since Behemoth released this game. I like this game. I honestly do, it's better than some of the retail games that cost $50 and $60 bucks. So why don't you actually listen to your loyal fanbase? Well, I don't know about loyal anymore. So many of us have lost our hard-earned data, I honestly feel like I never spent my money for a repeating cycle of boredom and frustration.

Well, I don't think I condensed this at all, actually.

First off I'd like to say I'm still loyal to TB, and shall always be.

I think the thing you're having a problem understanding is the amount of time it takes to release an update. First TB has to verify all of the problems with saving and other glitches this takes an extensive amount of time, ever tried to fix an error in a balance sheet? It takes an eternity of checking everything to find the problem. Next they have to search out the code and correct it. Now I'm not sure how long this takes but I have a father who is a software designer and I'm sure it takes him time to find the problems and change the code. After that they have to test the new coding to make sure it's working correctly. Again, you have to test every scenario you did before! That's doubling the time already! And that's not even the last step! Next they have to send it in to MS to have them do the same thing that the TB just did! They have to test the whole game in every aspect to be sure it's ready. And that may take awhile with the back-up of work they have to do.

In case you haven't noticed, there have only been like, ummm... 2000 other topics like this!

That's a critical mass of complaints. The best solution to prevent complaining about a problem is to fix the problem or not have it at all.

Add to that the time pressure put on the Behemoth to fill the deadline of Microsoft's Summer of Xboox LIVE Arcade, and they had a lot of work on their hands.

The deadline may have been a factor in The Behemoth rushing the game. But TB also could have told MS that the game wasn't ready for prime-time. Of course this would have led to financial losses for both companies. This is nothing but shifting blame.

On top of THAT, Tom was running Newgrounds the whole development period.

Working at Conoco in the evenings does not excuse failing at your primary job during the day.

1. Fixing the problem as you stated isn't just taking a pencil and correcting a word, as I stated above it is an extensive, time consuming process.

2. The game was ready for prime-time, unfortunately there was a fix up with versions of the game and it had problems with customers Xboxs. They didn't know it was faulty.

3. No it doesn't but it also means that he can't be working on CC 24/7/365.

So I'd appreciate you getting off your high horse and take the time to realize how this whole thing works. You don't just wave a magic wand. TB is an indy company and they work hard to give they best they can bring to the table. They care above all else what the consumers say.

Have a nice day :)

here's the thing. we are, have been, and will continue to do everything we possibly can to fix these problems as quickly as possible. We can't change the system and can't change the process we have to go through. All we can do is the best work we can, as fast as we can.

Don't you think we are as frustrated by the time delay as you all? Don't you think that if there was ANYTHING we could do to make this go faster, that we are already doing it? We are not an evil company out to screw you. we are a small, hardworking group, working our asses off to fix an unfortunate situation.

yes, other things are going on, like the NXE, and folks like Dan, who are not integral to the Title Update process, have time to work on these things. These are completely separate from the Title Update and have no effect on the time it takes.

I'm not saying you don't have every right to complain. the situation sucks. its true. but saying that we aren't doing anything about it, or that we don't care about the problems, well, it just isn't true.

I also like to encourage people to respond positively to complaints,as many of you have above. point out whats really going on, link to official posts, whatever. It doesn't make sense to get mad at people for being upset about this...

anyway,

:arrow: to everybodies,

kelly

Let me start by saying that I am as loyal as can be to Behemoth, and continue to buy all kinds of mercahdnise from them.

1. Fixing the problem as you stated isn't just taking a pencil and correcting a word, as I stated above it is an extensive, time consuming process.

True, but this should have been done in the first place. You keep boasting about how much time it takes to find and correct issues, but you forget that the game was released essentially broken. If it was tested as well as you're saying they're doing right now, most of the problems would have been found (and solved I guess) before the game came out.

2. The game was ready for prime-time, unfortunately there was a fix up with versions of the game and it had problems with customers Xboxs. They didn't know it was faulty.

Do you have a link or some official info on this? Are you saying Behemoth sent the wrong version of the game? Where does this come from? It seems like a load of BS to me, sorry, it makes no sense.

I've never seen anyone ask TB to work 24/7/365.

But alot of people (not me) are assuming that, since they have the time to release new merchandise and NXE themes, they should be working more on the TU. (Emil has let us intend that Microsoft sent it back to TB, since he's stated multiple times now that THEY are working on it, not M$.)

So I'd appreciate you getting off your high horse and take the time to realize how this whole thing works. You don't just wave a magic wand. TB is an indy company and they work hard to give they best they can bring to the table. They care above all else what the consumers say.

I think the only one on a high horse here is you. You're spitting out info you're not entitled to. As far as I know, you don't work for TB, and you don't have some insider info no one else has. Instead of going around and blindly throwing crap at people that have a reason to complain, you should stop and think yourself what's going on here.

You assume none of us understands how the process works, and intend that you are some sort of high levelled god that judges us from the top of his castle. I know how the whole thing works, and I've been "talking" with emil about it for a while.

People have a right to complain, if Behemoth understands that, you fanboys should too.

No one expects TB to have a magic wand and fix things, but looking back at all the promises and how fast other TUs are released, it frustrates people because they've had such a promising game for such a long time, and it's been broken since.

hey, look, the behemoth company has a life of their own too. Many probably have kids to take care of, a family to feed, hobbies, ect. and if you say to them to stop all that, try working in peoples lawns for 3 months and not getting paid until the end, and not ever playing your 360, or anything else you have. These guys need spare time too! and even though this is tru, give 'em a brake. They need time to work on these things. They arent a major company spitting out games left and right, there indy developers. A group of hard working guys and gals who whant quality in there games. Not a monstrous 1,000+ staff members game company. And speaking of quality, what would you prefer? a good, high quality, glitch-free game update that will fix all the problems. OR a rushed, quickly done, game fixer that will have no extra updates and my bring along glitches in itself that could be worse than they are now.

so hey guys, from Nature, just suck it up, wait, and be patient. I lost all my weapons and $ and orbs. And all items (boomerang, shovel, bombs, potions, and sandwiches) twice, and i sucked it up, grinded along, found out waht i did wrong to cause it, and ended up with more than the first time. I don't know bout you, but im just goin to be with the Behemoth, and root them on. Ill stick with 'em, and ill be patient.

And to the creater of this post. Try removing the game and downloading it again. It'll be free. And look, you bought the game, they didnt. The choice was up too you, and you got exactly what you payed for, and if you just wait, youll eventually get the TU and DLC just like all of other REAL fanboys who are loyal to The Behemoth. So just try my recomendation, and just wait like the rest of us. Your no different, and wel ALL suffer these problem, rich, poor, fanboys, casuals, and behemoth workers alike suffer these problems.

And did you ever think about that? the Behemoth team suffers the same problems of Data loss that we do, and so they have the pressure of there own AND our CC experience upon their shoulders. And if you whant something good, just wait and be patient. Only fools rush, and The Behemoth Team are no fools, and they aren;t going to rush, so once again, just be patient.

Love, Nature

hey, look, the behemoth company has a life of their own too. Many probably have kids to take care of, a family to feed, hobbies, ect. and if you say to them to stop all that, try working in peoples lawns for 3 months and not getting paid until the end, and not ever playing your 360, or anything else you have. These guys need spare time too! and even though this is tru, give 'em a brake. They need time to work on these things. They arent a major company spitting out games left and right, there indy developers. A group of hard working guys and gals who whant quality in there games. Not a monstrous 1,000+ staff members game company. And speaking of quality, what would you prefer? a good, high quality, glitch-free game update that will fix all the problems. OR a rushed, quickly done, game fixer that will have no extra updates and my bring along glitches in itself that could be worse than they are now.

so hey guys, from Nature, just suck it up, wait, and be patient. I lost all my weapons and $ and orbs. And all items (boomerang, shovel, bombs, potions, and sandwiches) twice, and i sucked it up, grinded along, found out waht i did wrong to cause it, and ended up with more than the first time. I don't know bout you, but im just goin to be with the Behemoth, and root them on. Ill stick with 'em, and ill be patient.

And to the creater of this post. Try removing the game and downloading it again. It'll be free. And look, you bought the game, they didnt. The choice was up too you, and you got exactly what you payed for, and if you just wait, youll eventually get the TU and DLC just like all of other REAL fanboys who are loyal to The Behemoth. So just try my recomendation, and just wait like the rest of us. Your no different, and wel ALL suffer these problem, rich, poor, fanboys, casuals, and behemoth workers alike suffer these problems.

And did you ever think about that? the Behemoth team suffers the same problems of Data loss that we do, and so they have the pressure of there own AND our CC experience upon their shoulders. And if you whant something good, just wait and be patient. Only fools rush, and The Behemoth Team are no fools, and they aren;t going to rush, so once again, just be patient.

Love, Nature

I assume you've read absolutely nothing from my post.

Your argument here:

what would you prefer? a good, high quality, glitch-free game update that will fix all the problems. OR a rushed, quickly done, game fixer that will have no extra updates and my bring along glitches in itself that could be worse than they are now.

Is absolutely idiotic. Pardon me, but it makes absolutely no sense at all.

I would prefer none of the options you gave me, I would prefer a GAME that wasn't rushed out. There shouldn't have been a patch in the first place. You're saying they're not rushing the patch, but they sure did rush the game. The argument makes no sense at all. (I'm not saying they rushed it too much, I'm saying that your argument goes against you in every way).

And saying that things could be worse then they are now is absolutely silly, I won't even comment on that any more.

Love, Nature

I assume you've read absolutely nothing from my post.

Your argument here:

what would you prefer? a good, high quality, glitch-free game update that will fix all the problems. OR a rushed, quickly done, game fixer that will have no extra updates and my bring along glitches in itself that could be worse than they are now.

Is absolutely idiotic. Pardon me, but it makes absolutely no sense at all.

I would prefer none of the options you gave me, I would prefer a GAME that wasn't rushed out. There shouldn't have been a patch in the first place. You're saying they're not rushing the patch, but they sure did rush the game. The argument makes no sense at all. (I'm not saying they rushed it too much, I'm saying that your argument goes against you in every way).

And saying that things could be worse then they are now is absolutely silly, I won't even comment on that any more.

i made my point, and you didnt listen. Nuf said

True, but this should have been done in the first place. You keep boasting about how much time it takes to find and correct issues, but you forget that the game was released essentially broken. If it was tested as well as you're saying they're doing right now, most of the problems would have been found (and solved I guess) before the game came out.

that is incorrect. the issues did not appear until released on retail units. if they were in existence when both microsoft and the behemoth were verifying the game the game would most definitely have been delayed until these changes were made. however that was not the case. as stated by Tom Fulp earlier, during our 6 hour test stints that both microsoft and the behemoth conducted for months on end, the multiplayer problems that occur now did not occur on the test kits.

I know how the whole thing works, and I've been "talking" with emil about it for a while.

you sure? :)

lol!

Oh, you were serious... My bad...

that is incorrect. the issues did not appear until released on retail units. if they were in existence when both microsoft and the behemoth were verifying the game the game would most definitely have been delayed until these changes were made. however that was not the case. as stated by Tom Fulp earlier, during our 6 hour test stints that both microsoft and the behemoth conducted for months on end, the multiplayer problems that occur now did not occur even a single time on the test kits.

I've heard that before, and all I can say is, I find it amusing you never found the AH glitch, or the data erasing glitch (never switched an HDD? come on...).

you sure? :)

yeah, if you haven't noticed, I'm the guy that's been debating on the latest blog post with him. Not to mention I work in the gaming accessory biz, not as direct as you guys, but I work with MS all day.

Let me start by saying that I am as loyal as can be to Behemoth, and continue to buy all kinds of mercahdnise from them.

Do you have a link or some official info on this? Are you saying Behemoth sent the wrong version of the game? Where does this come from? It seems like a load of BS to me, sorry, it makes no sense.

But alot of people (not me) are assuming that, since they have the time to release new merchandise and NXE themes, they should be working more on the TU. (Emil has let us intend that Microsoft sent it back to TB, since he's stated multiple times now that THEY are working on it, not M$.)

I think the only one on a high horse here is you. You're spitting out info you're not entitled to. As far as I know, you don't work for TB, and you don't have some insider info no one else has. Instead of going around and blindly throwing crap at people that have a reason to complain, you should stop and think yourself what's going on here.

You assume none of us understands how the process works, and intend that you are some sort of high levelled god that judges us from the top of his castle. I know how the whole thing works, and I've been "talking" with emil about it for a while.

People have a right to complain, if Behemoth understands that, you fanboys should too.

No one expects TB to have a magic wand and fix things, but looking back at all the promises and how fast other TUs are released, it frustrates people because they've had such a promising game for such a long time, and it's been broken since.

This is a quote from Dan Paladin:

"i'm noticing a trend here of accusations saying we didn't test, or knowingly released a game with problems. i'm rather certain microsoft will not allow a release of a game that doesn't work. nor would we ever allow that under any circumstances! both of us had test teams for a very long time, testing away all kinds of weird scenarios.

the game was performing solid as a rock. no problems of data loss or disconnects cropped up. not a single one!

something is definitely different in the mix here - whether it is that development/test kits do not use the same hardware as retail or the retail network behaves differently from the seperate test network, or the sheer stress of that many players added to it (which in that scenario is impossible to test unless there are 250,000 people playing castle crashers on the test network). something is clearly different as the game plays different than i have ever experienced.

i'm not personally sure what it is, as i just draw and stuff, but to say we didn't test the game is just incorrect. my co-workers are very amazing, intelligent people that all pull a gigantic amount of weight and work weekends. we'd never allow a game in this current state to leave the door had it shown any signs of being that way. we played for 6 hour stints with absolutely no network errors for months under many different network conditions.

in the end, yeah we all take responsibility for it and we are all sorry it happened. my explanation is not an excuse, just a heads up that we did infact test the crap out of this. it should not be automatically be assumed a game had no testing if it shows up with bugs.

LOVE

DAN"

Source: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1415&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=review&start=15

This is in its simplest form what I said, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't call me a liar. There are many times when TB has explained that nothing went wrong in their testing.

I'd also like to say that I did not once suggest or motion that I was some judge or God, many of the users on this forum are a little younger and will not understand what the process may involve therefore I was clarifying.

And do you really believe that you shouldn't have the right to be disappointed about this circumstance? That would be a lie if you said I believed that. I'm as disappointed as the next guy, I have friends I want to play with. I don't think anyone should complain however, it doesn't do anything and it's not constructive.

So thank you for attempting to demonize me, but I wish you a happy day once again.

This is a quote from Dan Paladin:

"i'm noticing a trend here of accusations saying we didn't test, or knowingly released a game with problems. i'm rather certain microsoft will not allow a release of a game that doesn't work. nor would we ever allow that under any circumstances! both of us had test teams for a very long time, testing away all kinds of weird scenarios.

the game was performing solid as a rock. no problems of data loss or disconnects cropped up. not a single one!

something is definitely different in the mix here - whether it is that development/test kits do not use the same hardware as retail or the retail network behaves differently from the seperate test network, or the sheer stress of that many players added to it (which in that scenario is impossible to test unless there are 250,000 people playing castle crashers on the test network). something is clearly different as the game plays different than i have ever experienced.

i'm not personally sure what it is, as i just draw and stuff, but to say we didn't test the game is just incorrect. my co-workers are very amazing, intelligent people that all pull a gigantic amount of weight and work weekends. we'd never allow a game in this current state to leave the door had it shown any signs of being that way. we played for 6 hour stints with absolutely no network errors for months under many different network conditions.

in the end, yeah we all take responsibility for it and we are all sorry it happened. my explanation is not an excuse, just a heads up that we did infact test the crap out of this. it should not be automatically be assumed a game had no testing if it shows up with bugs.

LOVE

DAN"

Source: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1415&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=review&start=15

This is in its simplest form what I said, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't call me a liar. There are many times when TB has explained that nothing went wrong in their testing.

I'd also like to say that I did not once suggest or motion that I was some judge or God, many of the users on this forum are a little younger and will not understand what the process may involve therefore I was clarifying.

And do you really believe that you shouldn't have the right to be disappointed about this circumstance? That would be a lie if you said I believed that. I'm as disappointed as the next guy, I have friends I want to play with. I don't think anyone should complain however, it doesn't do anything and it's not constructive.

So thank you for attempting to demonize me, but I wish you a happy day once again.

No one was trying to demonize you dude, calm the f down...

I'm very glad you threw that quote at me, I hadn't read it.

Still, I fail to understand (and at this point everyone else does) how certain bugs didn't pop out.

We can all agree the situation stinks, and it's just about how you take it.

You might wanna stick with TB (some blindly, some not so blindly) or not. Whatever you choose though, you can't look back and judge those who chose to complain, because it's their right to do so, and it's definetely not their fault if (whoever you wanna blame) released a broken game.

I still believe, (and I hope you agree with me at least on this) that Behemoth, just like it did with the game, failed in the holding back department. They manage to create such an amount of hype that, when whatever it is doesn't meet the expectations (weither it be the game or the TU), everyone's let down, and ultimately pissed off.

I mean seriously, Soon wonder will be achieved??

No one was trying to demonize you dude, calm the f down...

I'm very glad you threw that quote at me, I hadn't read it.

Still, I fail to understand (and at this point everyone else does) how certain bugs didn't pop out.

We can all agree the situation stinks, and it's just about how you take it.

You might wanna stick with TB (some blindly, some not so blindly) or not. Whatever you choose though, you can't look back and judge those who chose to complain, because it's their right to do so, and it's definetely not their fault if (whoever you wanna blame) released a broken game.

I still believe, (and I hope you agree with me at least on this) that Behemoth, just like it did with the game, failed in the holding back department. They manage to create such an amount of hype that, when whatever it is doesn't meet the expectations (weither it be the game or the TU), everyone's let down, and ultimately pissed off.

I mean seriously, Soon wonder will be achieved??

Well you were trying to say that I thought of myself as a judge or something higher, that I was a liar, so yes I don't appreciate it. I may talk sternly, but I did not once use an "!" or all caps words to signify yelling so I'm still confused on where it looked as though I was angry :?.

And yes the reason I put the quote up is to explain that no one really knows what happened. Unfortunately it just did. So no one can really put the blame on either MS or TB.

And I'm not judging anyone, I'm just saying that to complain about the situation gets no one no where.

And I'm not judging anyone, I'm just saying that to complain about the situation gets no one no where.

I don't 100% agree on that. If no one complained, TB would have never been working on the TU, right? : D

I don't 100% agree on that. If no one complained, TB would have never been working on the TU, right? : D

Of course they would have.

There's a difference between complaining and making aware. TB is a good company and if we make something aware I'm sure they'll check it out. There's no need to complain.

... I really don't want to touch this, not even with a 40-foot pole :shock:

But I'll agree with Colino about the complaining. Everyone has the right. Sometimes people like to exploit that into thinking they deserve something out of it besides the update, like their money back (even though it states on there no refunds, I'm pretty sure in capital letters), but on the majority, they have the right to be upset, and even complain about being upset. It might be unproductive, but it's human nature to be/think negative before being/thinking positive. And since more of the fan-base is a younger audience, they're not as mature to think their thoughts out before saying them.

But now I'm rambling, long story shirt, we can complain, but if we thought out our responses before posting them, it'd be more acceptable and reasonable, or at least on the majority.

As for the "Broken Game" aspect, I have nothing to say. Dan says it didn't show up on the test kits, I'll take his word for it. It doesn't excuse the fact the game has it's current glitches, but I very much appreciate the apology, and in doing so forgive The Behemoth as they are doing or already did debugging. It's all we really need right now for the game, nothing else.

Oh, the NXE Theme? if you look further up you'll see Kelly made a response about that basically saying Dan has the time to do that since he's not integral to the debugging.

As for the "Broken Game" aspect, I have nothing to say. Dan says it didn't show up on the test kits, I'll take his word for it. It doesn't excuse the fact the game has it's current glitches, but I very much appreciate the apology, and in doing so forgive The Behemoth as they are doing or already did debugging. It's all we really need right now for the game, nothing else.

No doubt at all, but like Dan himself said, any explanation he can give is just that, an explanation, not an excuse. There is, and no fanboy can doubt about this or contradict me on it, no excuse for what happened, no matter what it was. If dan admits it, there's no debate.

I think asking for a refund is silly, and I would never do so.

Free DLC, however.... XD

This is my first time posting here, and i'd like to express my opinion on this.

I purchased Castle Crashers a few days ago, after having problems clearing a gamecard code with microsoft (it wasn't "activated", apparently). My friend said nothing but good things about it, and after trying the demo i was hyped up ready to play alongside him. It's a shame we found it completely unplayable. I found these forums and did some research.

It's no biggie. Yeah, I'm a bit miffed i just blew 1200 points on a game i bought solely to enjoy online and it doesn't work, but if The Behemoth staff say there's a fix on the way then i believe them. I understand from the credits that a very small team made the game, and I'm always rooting for the indie developers.

I have plenty of other games to play in the mean time, and will keep checking this forum to see when the update is out! Hopefully soon [: