Sign in to follow this  
Lt Zealotic

Give me my 1200 MS points back or actually HELP US, BEHEMOTH

I think everybody needs to relax, take a deep breath and chill out.

It's just a game. There is no "worsening situation".

It's.

A.

Game.

Then what are you posting on here for? Go live your perfect and important life while we idiots waste ours on A GAME. Why should you care?

I think everybody needs to relax, take a deep breath and chill out.

It's just a game. There is no "worsening situation".

It's.

A.

Game.

There is no "worsening situation".

I beg to differ.

It's taking longer to fix CC, people eventually become impatient.

So the situation worsens.

There's no way he can get his 1200 MS back, once they're gone they're gone forever, it's law. It's somewhere in the end user agreement I'd assume.

Yeah, but he wants to get what he payed for. He felt angry that he had payed for a broken product.

Agreed, but he isn't getting his points back.

Yeah, all XBLA games are like this.

Well at least with big commercial games you can return them. But they get patched in a week. :(

This thread has been a place where folks are having a good discussion of the Title Update situation. please do not clog it with unnecessary posts and/or spam. I will be deleting a bunch of posts now, but none that have any content to them.

thanks everybody!

:arrow:

kelly

This thread has been a place where folks are having a good discussion of the Title Update situation. please do not clog it with unnecessary posts and/or spam. I will be deleting a bunch of posts now, but none that have any content to them.

thanks everybody!

:arrow:

kelly

Thank you so much for not closing kelly, I really appreciate it.

I'm sure even the people at TB want to have their holidays and all, but this situation is getting worse everyday, and there lack of communication on the devblog is pretty annoying.

we don't have anything new we can legally post about so we don't post. you have up-to-date information. every detail we possibly can give you, you have. that is the opposite of lack of communications.

I'm sure even the people at TB want to have their holidays and all, but this situation is getting worse everyday, and there lack of communication on the devblog is pretty annoying.

we don't have anything new we can legally post about so we don't post. you have up-to-date information. every detail we possibly can give you, you have. that is the complete opposite of a lack of communication.

That reminds me, Dan. I finished your christmas present. I hope you like it, because cousins is something that really inspires me.

we don't have anything new we can legally post about so we don't post. you have up-to-date information. every detail we possibly can give you, you have. that is the opposite of lack of communications.

yea yea yea, I know. I never blamed you for the lack of communications, we all know why it's happening. That doesn't make it less annoying, both for us and you guys.