shesjustaglitch

Say one good thing about the avatar or signature above yours

Didn't make it search Eclipse (the user that made this) or search AWESOME, it just might work. :P

HEADBANG FTW !!!!

I don't think anyone's ever said anything good about my avatar or sig. But anyway nice moving castle crashers!

I don't think I've added Mech myself. I do like his avatar quite a bit. Teal electricity is the best kind. Or cyan. Some kinda off-blue. It's pretty spiffy, fairly contrasting.

Oh, the milkman in my signature was originally derived from this avatar, minus the mustache. I simply added the mustache, and changed to this avatar again. Normally, it's Mister Snow Globes, or the Volcano Store Shop Keep, in short. Now it's not.

I stared at your avatar for a few minutes the first time I saw it. I counted the pseudo-triangles, and enjoyed it. I'm not sure if we're supposed to find triangles, or if there's something else to that illusion...

In disguise. 'Incognito' can also be used in many other cases, as in, "He is incognito.". It can be used to express someone in disguise, or express the guise they are wearing.

Crazy signature you had there. I wasn't sure what was going on at first, but now I see. I thought I was going crazy when I saw it move. Neat stuff. :D

In disguise. 'Incognito' can also be used in many other cases, as in, "He is incognito.". It can be used to express someone in disguise, or express the guise they are wearing.

Crazy signature you had there. I wasn't sure what was going on at first, but now I see. I thought I was going crazy when I saw it move. Neat stuff. :D

Nice mustache my friend.