shesjustaglitch

Say one good thing about the avatar or signature above yours

I dislike scars avatar but I love urs whale. I know I have no avatar so I'm not one to talk.

Three things:

-You have no business posting in this thread if you have no avatar, read the rules

-You are supposed to post about the poster above your post. I am 3 posts above you.

-You are supposed to say something good.

I know you love going out of your way to offend me with your horrendeous spelling no matter what thread I am posting in, but this is too blatant.

------

With this out of the way, I'm pretty glad you kept the basic avatar instead of making one yourself.

Who has a pear as an avatar really.

A GENIUS, I MEAN LOOK AT THAT FACE!

6HMmZ.jpgTHX BB

Really though, I'd post something siggas said about Jigglypuff, but it isn't exactly family-friendly.

it makes me hungry

i have to pee

I didn't even remember you were a thing, boradam. But now that I do... You and your psyched avatars...

Well thanks for telling us how to pronounce your name, I guess.

I have my reasons.

Also I like your sig. :)

A fine piece of art from Scarabix there

I like your avatarrrrrrrrr... oh wait.

the slug whale thing, its just so, epic. if it leaves a path of ooze while moving, i would put it in a blender and tell my friend its a blueberry smoothie. no but by all means the thing is freaking epic, mostly because its strange, funny strange, not bad strange.

good job on it to. :-)

The guy in your signature looks like the guy you beat up in Episode Two of The Walking Dead Game. That game rules.

thanks, never played the game before but I've seen gameplay. Btw the next person who posts, don't bother writing something about my sig, just go to dropyourpocket because i just wanted to respond to him.

You sig reminds me of simpler times when I didn't have to work and support a family lol.

Also 3 Jigglypuffs would make it easier to sleep