shesjustaglitch

Say one good thing about the avatar or signature above yours

The game looks like a proper thriller. One I will... avoid for reasons being "I don't get entertained soiling my pants our of fear"! :lol:

But seriously, it looks really good.

The game looks like a proper thriller. One I will... avoid for reasons being "I don't get entertained soiling my pants our of fear"! :lol:

You wouldn't happen to be english, would you? With that aside, please see my survival guide on scary things here:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2178

lol, Everything you need to know.

Oh and, cool badge. :D

You wouldn't happen to be english, would you? With that aside, please see my survival guide on scary things here:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2178

lol, Everything you need to know.

Oh and, cool badge. :D

I am English-dominant, yes (Go Canada). I noticed my error after you said this (stupid "R" and "T" being so close together!). Also saw that and read it, but I still don't like thrillers. It's just not as entertaining as comedy or action.

Anyways, to CastleCrasherGuru's avatar! It's Green Knight! Second favorite :D

Guest Prime1153

Haruhi avatars FTW (Why have you had a different avatar each time I've viewed this?). I gotta get my Kyon avatar set up.

Guest TheMedic

Well since you don't have one yet I'll just reserve a spot here. Then I'll edit this once you get one.

@ Roy: nice sig i like the gif even though it's in another language, German? Plus the Kirby avatar is awesome :!: