Sign in to follow this  
SushiGummy

Alien Hominid Music (and where to get it)

EDIT:

Okay, it's all been taken care of. People died in the process (imaginary people) but it's all now taken care of.

Let's all thank Carpaccio for ripping all the music out of the game like an Indian ripping the heart out of some random guy walking down the street.

Anyway, as for the music, you can download the stuff that Carpaccio ripped here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/age5g31 ... ominid_rar

And I uploaded it all to YouTube, along with the credits song, which isn't included in the file.

You can find the playlist here:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... A7A63D8B58

And... That's about it... If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask.

Well, I don't really care what format the music is in. As long as I can listen to it.

Which, leads to the next point. There is no Alien Hominid music on Youtube. I've looked. Tons of times. :|

If you've done the research you probably know, but Petrified Productions made the music for the game, although the only mention of AH on its website is the "featured" link.

Yeah. I know. I tried emailing them a while back asking if they could

give me some sort of way to download them. They never answered.

Yay :D

DanP saves the day once again!

My favourite music has to be the music from the final battle in 3-5. I love the intro music too, and almost all the music in the urban levels (its all good ;) )

Actually, depending on which Alien Hominid game you're talking about, I might be able to supply it. Alien Hominid uses a (thankfully) simple method of compression, and I was able to retrieve the music from an iso image I got from my PS2 game disc. I think the XBox version has the same music but I'm not sure about Alien Hominid HD. I'd be able to give you guys a zipped file of the game music if you like. I figured since I'm already working hard as heck just to get the sprite components for it I might as well get the music too.

Let's just hope Castle Crashers is a simple compression as well once I manage to get the data onto my computer successfully so I can look at it. If it is I might be able to produce a full soundtrack to it that would include all music and not just the stuff on newgrounds.

it's way too wild right now at work to sort this one out. remind me about this after the holiday season is up!

NuuuUUUUUuuuu!

The holidays aren't over yet, there's still a few more days before I have to go back to school :(

Don't make the holidays shorter than they have to be please :(:(:( I have a crapload (excuse the language) of work for my GCSE exams when I return to school

Whuts the hurry dude? :lol:

ooooohhh how i want the final boss music !!!

I think this the topic in which danp posted the most (3 posts) !!!

Yah, the one he posted most in was that one with the guy who wanted that CC tattoo and Dan drew that awesome picture for him to use

I think so anyways :lol: