Sign in to follow this  
SushiGummy

Alien Hominid Music (and where to get it)

i don't know if we'll release the music any time soon for AH, it's not as easy as a share as the castle crashers music is

Awww...well I guess the Paladin Signal can be shut back off for a while then, Sushi :(

*moves giant lever*

So, basically, it's unknown as to what's going to happen at this point?

I'll wait. :ninja:

Isn't there any other way of obtaining the music?

Recording, maybe? :o But that breaks copyright laws, right?

*moves giant lever*

So, basically, it's unknown as to what's going to happen at this point?

I'll wait. :ninja:

Isn't there any other way of obtaining the music?

Recording, maybe? :o But that breaks copyright laws, right?

I don't think The Behemoth would care whether that was done or not, but if someone were to do it, it might be a good idea to ask Dan first.

Even though people just ridicule and don't care about my extraction projects despite the fact I'm doing it for the fan community, I'll give out the results of one of my projects. So here you go, the extracted Alien Hominid Music. This is from the Playstation 2 version. I checked the XBox version and the tunes are the same.

If you'd like to thank me for this then perhaps consider assisting me in my work trying to extract sprites and such. Or perhaps join the rally for an official release of Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid HD sprite component packs.

Oh man, I almost forgot about you!

Dangit, the music is here! Awesome! Thanks!

I get to listen to my music in style now. :ugeek:

Well, now that that's taken care of...

*Switches Paladin signal on again*

So, here are my questions, to both Dan and Carpaccio.

Would it be okay if I could upload this music to Youtube, including links on how to download them in the first post of this thread?

I'd give credit to [name of company who made the music, I'll look it up later] for making the music, and credit to Carpaccio for ripping it. I'll even loop the music 2 or 3 times to make it longer.

Pl0x!? It's always been my dream to upload Alien Hominid music to Youtube for some reason. :|

If they say yes to the Youtube thing, I call bids. :ninja:

I'd love it to be uploaded to Youtube :D I don't understand why either, but w/e :lol:

Thank you, Carpaccio, for ripping it for us all :) We are very grateful

But as for helping you with the Sprites I'm kind of useless at that kind of thing, sorry :oops:

I just extracted the music, I bear no real ownership. It's fine with me if you upload it to youtube if you want, as long as Dan says it's okay.

Secondly I hope I don't get in trouble for distributing it....

Awesome job. Thanks for ripping the audio!

It'd be nice for official soundtracks for both games. I'd buy them.

I edited the first post with a link to the download link and the playlist I uploaded on Youtube. Check it out.

We got the music now! *victory dance*

Guest leftenant  P

Now most of movies and fangames will contain the AH music. Awesome.

Thanks carpaccio!

These companies hit lawyers (lawyer abuse) pen up these things so that they are on the lick for basically nada (YOU SHOULD TRY SPEAKING AMERICAN, IT'S THE ONLY LANGUAGE I KNOW) -- no stated execution, interval goals, uptime or smooth time-to-fix.The deciding is to raise to a concern contrivance. (NO COMPRENDO AMIGO) You pay statesman money to protect us from the inevitable Greenland invasion but you get a activity direct preparation with overt promises regarding move, uptime and time-to-fix. There are also penalties distinct for when the Dark Lord Voldemort's goals are not met. The ultimate help is that you'll be fit to artless a agree listing for problems similar this and a uninominal individual gift be prudent for making things reactionist.

-SushiGummy

Thanks for the audio, Sushi and Carpaccio. :D

Mind if I ask where I can find the music for the AH startup menu?

It's the one where you can choose the options for playing a minigame, or choosing a level from the main game.

I've looked, but I couldn't find it?

Thanks!

It's the one where you can choose the options for playing a minigame, or choosing a level from the main game.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do any of that music extracting such-n-such, and Carpaccio hasn't logged on for a year.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do any of that music extracting such-n-such, and Carpaccio hasn't logged on for a year.

I thought I heard it somewhere else that wasn't Behemoth-related.

Thanks Sushi, and goodbye Carpaccio :cry:

I couldn't find the levels where Space Battle and Missile Mastar are played. I've only played the HD version, so it could be in the GameCube or PS2 versions?