Sign in to follow this  
murfy18

Some amazing art my friend has made.

I didn't take all of them. If any of you want to see the rest, right-click an image and click "Open in a new window" and there, you just have to mess with the adress :

Instead of : www.ftbtforums.com/images/avatars/gallery/sw/SW/154

Put : www.ftbtforums.com/images/avatars/gallery/sw/SW/

I'm not sure if the adress i wrote is correct. If it Isn't, please refer to the method above.

Well, in that case he didn't update the site I went on.

Anyway, it might be his friend.

I know the artist, and he is not in college. Either his friend is lying, or he's lying.

EDIT: The artist I linked to previously isn't actually the artist, but is an Admin from the forum from which the avatars linked are use. However, some of the avatars, i.e the TDK Joker and a few others, are by him. The real artist is Jeff Victors, who is a pro artist and by no means in college.

-Chewk

WEll, ya got me.

No arguments left. :lol:

EDIT : doesn't have to be in college to have a roommate. :lol:

Those avatars were made more than 5 years ago, and from talks with people who know who he is, he is old enough to be married and not have a roommate, or at least one that is 19 years old. Face it; the topic starter is lying or his friend is lying.

-Chewk

Ok, ok, fine.

What do you mean, his friend is lying ? :?

His friend is lying about drawing them, or he just assumed that his friend drew them.

-Chewk

all right the gig is up...i wanted to show the awesome avatars of FBTB in a way that didnt seem so copying. I hope you enjoy them and i will delete my account.