Sign in to follow this  
Etan Lawok

Money spent on CC?

How much will you have spent on CC by the time the game comes out?

Myself, I bought a shirt and 4 figures for a total of 75 not including shipping.

Anyone else?

I bought four knight figurines and the alien hominid figurines. That is about 80USD

Same, but I payed about $125 because of shipping and such.

my opinion is that i do not feel bad about spending the money because it is going to a great developer and i want more games in the future and my bad spending habits will fuel that.

I will prolly buy a figure sooner or later...would like a t-shirt though...but the last time I checked there weren't any cool ones.. :P

I'd buy a T-shirt and the figurines, but Portuguese customs are fuc**** bastards and if I buy something that isn't from Europe I have to pay A LOT of money just to release the things...

I'd buy a T-shirt and the figurines, but Portuguese customs are fuc**** bastards and if I buy something that isn't from Europe I have to pay A LOT of money just to release the things...

i am glad that just americans do not want to play this game. :ninja:

I am glad that just americans do not want to play this game. :ninja:

yeah I'm actually like, a rarity here in portugal because I'm often called by everyone Multi-gamer, because I play every type of game out there, FPS,RTS,Horror,Surrvival,Fighting,Beat em' up and my favorite right now that's been appearing Retro, when I was a kid and there were already 3D games out I actually enjoyed finding older games from when I was like a baby and play them, I found that if I can play the new games why not play older ones.

So yeah I'm really excited about CC because I was a huge fan of Golden axe when I was a kid I used to play it a lot with a friend of mine on his IBM PC XD. Also I played Caddilacs and Dinosaurs with my dad at the arcade, arcades were never that much frequented by people but I liked video games and even though my dad wasn't that much of a fan he played with me because that was the only way I'd play since only kids 16 and up could stay there, with my dad I could stay all I wanted ^^. Then when I hit 16 arcades died out in my town, there were 2 of them.

All this just to say I can't wait for CC XD

If I could afford it right now, I'd totally pick up the four knight figurines. However, I only have enough to spend on the game right now. Thankfully it comes with free gamerpics and a theme. :P

If they had one drawn by Dan

lol, weird, i drew all the shirt designs

chicken shirt will be there one day, i have a design for it

$0.00 None of the shirts had a cool design in my opinion.

If they had one drawn by Dan or like had a really big behemoth chicken then I would of considered it.

Ouch Dan.

$0.00 None of the shirts had a cool design in my opinion.

If they had one drawn by Dan or like had a really big behemoth chicken then I would of considered it.

Okay, that's funny in a dark comedy sort of way.

I'm waiting on that sweater with the feathers for one arm! :D It's going to be SICK! :D

I thought for a minute you were asking how much Castle Crashers cost the Behemoth, which is a question I'd love to know the answer to...

(Directly, not including living cost during development, etc.)

I have spent nothing yet. Except time. Time spent here. :D Time is money, apparently. I'll probably buy a shirt at PAX, if they have one.