Sign in to follow this  
caboose10

Master Chief

Halo 3 got boring, in my opinion. I got it last Christmas and spent the night beating the game. Then a bunch of balloon knots joined matchmaking a couple of months after, I got made fun of for having a Katana (I mean, wtf guys? Just because I have a cool armor piece and you don't doesn't mean you have to make fun of me. Nubs.) and I sold it for other games. I'm more into MMO's now. Guild Wars FTW.

Here's my old stats page:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Defau ... War+Carved

I used to do some cool screenshots as well:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Scree ... r%20Carved

Halo revolutionized the FPS genre.

That's what you'd think if you hadn't touched a video game in ten loving years.

Ahh yes, the good ol' status quote.

Did you highlight my text?

Halo is great because the story is great, genius in fact. The guns all feel right. The online is superb. Forge is fun and easy to use. It's a universal game that anyone can play regardless of what genre they prefer and like it.

Well said, my friend,well said.

And, unlike most shooters these days, you get killed by an explosive, you go FLYING!

I think halo 1 was 8.5 on a scale to 10 not very good but somewhat fun

halo 2 9.0 more fun and better stuff

halo 3 7.5 over rated a bit too much

now im really looking foward to halo wars because its my favorite genre an RTS and not another genric fps

kiddyfiddler = Marine54 incarnate, a really negative and downer of a person who has the time to troll the forums and make poopy topics that not only aggravate me, but the community. The rest just ignore you, because they know you're some loser who deserves to get his fingers cut off because what he's capable of typing is beyond stupid.

kiddyfiddler = Marine54 incarnate, a really negative and downer of a person who has the time to troll the forums and make poopy topics that not only aggravate me, but the community. The rest just ignore you, because they know you're some loser who deserves to get his fingers cut off because what he's capable of typing is beyond stupid.

No you

Actually, Gunslinger's right.

Now now, no need for the angry people.

Personally, I like Halo, all 3 of them. The only thing I don't like is that Halo 3 online pretty much only has 2 kinds of people, people who suck, and Generals who play way too damn much and need a new game already instead of wasting more money making another account. I pretty much only play Team Snipers and Social Slayer on it now, and that's from time to time.

ANYWAYS, to remain on-topic, that drawing of Master Chief rocks! He'd be like those jerk Stoveface knights from Full Moon, but cooler and with more unique spells!

Halo is extremely overrated, over-hyped, over played, and over repetative...Which is why I love it so much! :D

Cool pics, and Halo is all of the above, but it is still fun at times.

Guest Divinehate
Too bad Halo is a mediocre and overrated game.

I guess you think TF2 is overrated as well then.

Nice picture.

I loved Halo for the longest time. Untill i started realizing that when i sniped people in the head blood would come out....but no kill.

Bungie servers are laggy, cheap and the staff them self are lazy, i cant wait untill i get my montage out and show how much BS happens in that game.

However KillZone 2 is the complete opposite. unlike the staff that Bungie has, they'll go out of their way for their fans. As for you fanboys who disagree, dont start with me.

Halo has the best online playing ive seen. It has servers all over the world, so you get a good to fair connection, and it has the option of searching for a good connection. I havent sen any other game with that option, even ones that have come out after Halo 3. I cant play Left 4 Dead online, because all servers are American, and im Australian.