Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Chris' Art Gallery [CLOSED]

oooohhhhhh please do a giant chicken shooting lasers out of his eyes at a city. please!!!! chickens are my favorite animal

...I think that may be a little tough for me :oops:

Sorry, dude

Chris is relly good at what he does considering he helped me with my signiture and avitar and btw chris i dont think anything is too tough untill u try :lol:

Ayane_SIG.png

New signature!!

Although it didn't really turn out that well :oops: I guess that's what I get for not planning my design :lol:

Oh yah!

I totally forgot about posting yours, mechazeep :lol:

Ill be sure to put it up tomorrow, because doing it using my DS will take years

Oh yah!

I totally forgot about posting yours, mechazeep :lol:

Ill be sure to put it up tomorrow, because doing it using my DS will take years

lol

Constructive? No...lol :P

Anyway, heres the signature I created for mechazeep a while back using Flash :D I reckon it turned out out great, given the limited requirements given

Mechazeep_signature.png

making one for me would be nice if its not to much

Ill get to work on it tonight for you ;)

Any particular colour scheme?

i :arrow: chris

I :arrow: you too Lurker

Can you make a better or improved version of my current signature?

Well, to be honest I don't think I'm going to get anything done tonight after all :roll: Some drunk jackass thumped my Dad in the nose (randomly, whilst answering the door), so we're trying to get that sorted out

Stupid drunks...

EDIT:

New signature!

FLCL_SIGNATURE.png

I've been watching this far too much lately, and so decided to create a signature to match my avatar

Guyver of War, I made this whilst waiting on your decided colour scheme, or else it would have been created instead of this :P

not really any scheme particularly
Alrighty, expect your signature within a couple of days. I can't work on stuff too often at weekdays, with all the homework and revision I have to get done for my exams :oops:
Wow, I rarely ever see any Fooly Cooly stuff on forums. It was a good show too.
Yah, I saw the first few episodes a while back, but then haven't had the chance to watch any more for a long time...

until last weekend :) Now I only have episode 6 to go

Chris cast Revive!

And with it comes a FFXI Dragoon based signature :)

newffxi_sig.png

My neighbor recently purchased this and (after the 5 hour installment to Xbox360) we love it. It does take a while to level so hes waiting for me to get it too so we can party up :D

But that won't be for a while, so I made this as a consolation ;) Shame he doesn't visit the forums :lol:

do you think you could make me an avatar please
Yah, sure :)

I need to expand this to an avatar/signature Gallery anyway :P

What kind of style/theme did you have in mind? Any particular image?

Is it okay if you could make a sig for me that has the necromancer shooting out a skeleton like the way he does in the boss fight?

im going to be honest. it looks like you jist got a C4D and a render then placed your render on your background.
And?

Nice work stating the obvious there ;)

Does it really matter, if it looks how I want it to look? I'm still not too great at this and I know my limits. I spend half my time actually making the renders the way I want them :lol: Well...I split my time on here with the time I spend revising for my final exams in 8 weeks :shock:

Besides, most of the backgrounds I make myself, and some stuff I even draw from scratch. I suggest you go take a look at the first page again and take a closer look at some of my signatures

Is it okay if you could make a sig for me that has the necromancer shooting out a skeleton like the way he does in the boss fight?
I'll get it sorted when Buddha's avatar is finished...if he ever replies with his specifications, that is :lol: