Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Chris' Art Gallery [CLOSED]

could it be a black ninja if possible or maybe something to fit my name like one of those big buddha guys with the huge bellys
Any particular Ninja?

I could edit the Castle Crashers Ninjer for you :)

yes that would be perfect thanks :D
I'll get right to work on it for you ;)

EDIT:Hows this?

Ninjer_avatar.png

If you want any changes just let me know

no its perfect thanks
Awesome

Update on the first page!!

I'd post all my other avatars but I really don't have the attention span to upload them all to photobucket :lol:

Is it okay if you could make a sig for me that has the necromancer shooting out a skeleton like the way he does in the boss fight?
I'll start working on this ASAP if you'd like :) However, it will probably be a couple days time because I'm loaded with homework and coursework (again) for the rest of the weekend

Its going to be a little hard finding a picture to do it with too, but I'll give it a shot for you ;)

Sorry, Branndox, but I'm still trying to create/find an image of the Necromancer using his skeleton-firing attack

In the meantime however, I decided to create this in order to celebrate the release of the Game #3 trailer!

Game3newavi.png

Its currently 3:15am Sunday at the moment...and I'm very tired :lol: This has to have taken longer than any of my other avatars have taken, and I am pretty proud of it

EDIT:

Heres the render I created for the avatar:

game3avi.png

Sorry for the double post too!

characterstanding1.jpg Chris can you please make me a avatar with that game 3 character but blue and with a backaround kinda of like yours.
Why not? ;)

EDIT: Here tis'

Night_Raidernewavi.png

If you want any changes please let me know

By the way, Raider, what is your Whirled name? I notice your avatar is from there and its not actually that bad :)

No Raider is not my whirled name. The avatar i like how it is. Its awesome thanks a lot chris. Btw My comp won't let me play whirled no mores D:
OMG :(

I'm starting to get quite into it now, and a few of my school friends have even joined up too :)

No Raider is not my whirled name. The avatar i like how it is. Its awesome thanks a lot chris. Btw My comp won't let me play whirled no mores D:
OMG :(

I'm starting to get quite into it now, and a few of my school friends have even joined up too :)

:cry: I'm sad that my computer blocked whirled. I wish I could play.

Chris., can you make this Ninja guy in a cool background?(It's kind of blurry) I want it as an avatar.
Sure :)

Do you want a recolour of it or do you want it the colour it is now?

I wanted it red.
I'll get on it when I'm better :(

I just got home from school ill. I got dem back problems

EDIT: Even though I got dem back problems, I still went ahead and gave your avatar a shot:

red_ninjer_AVATAR.png

Because I'm that nice :lol: Tell me if there's any corrections or changes you want alright?

Okay, but only if you promise to stop double posting

If you want to add to a previous message use the 'edit' button in the bottom corner of that message xDD

Do you promise?