Sign in to follow this  
Chilisoup

File size..

Im really concerned about the file size because currently i dont have my hard drive..just a 256 mb 'memory unit' for another month which i can only max up the free space to about 140mb if desperate...maybe 160 -180 mb. This damn issue screwed me out of Bionic Commando which honestly, ill recover from, but Castle Crashers is a dream for me. Although i have a bad feeling with a game this large the file size in return may also be quire large. Does anyone know the file size?

How can you not have a hard drive? did you rig up your wii to play XBLA games or something?

don't tell me you bought that XBOX 360 that didn't have an HDD. those were like the first.

There's still the Arcade edition 360s out, which don't come with an HDD but do come with a small memory card. I find it a bit odd they name it arcade, yet you wont be able to download many arcade games on that small memory card. XD

The original one that they released without a HDD was called the core. i dont believe they are being sold anymore.

Interesting. 148 MB. The file size limit used to be 150 MB if I recall, so this was all packed to the brim.

Out of curiosity, if the limit is 150, does that limit them from creating new areas/weapons/characters/content to the game world and having them as optional downloadable content, or is the limit only for the core game itself.

the limit was increased a few times. bionic commando is more than that so i dont know what the current limit is. to answer your question it does not limit them to creating new worlds and such through downloadable content.

Current limit is actually 350 MB, as reported by Joystiq.

As for core systems, they don't sell them anymore. Now it's "Arcade System" for the poorer people. It's the same thing, but with a wireless controller and a memory card that can barely hold anything.

Microsoft rips people off with the memory cards and HDDs, they're too expensive I mean, what is it? 120$ for a 120GB HDD... I can get a 2.5" HDD for 40$ (actually there's a mod you can do to a Western Digital HDD that let's you put it into the 360, but I wont get into that now)

I mean come on!!! 120$ for a 40$ HDD???

don't tell me you bought that XBOX 360 that didn't have an HDD. those were like the first.

There's still the Arcade edition 360s out, which don't come with an HDD but do come with a small memory card. I find it a bit odd they name it arcade, yet you wont be able to download many arcade games on that small memory card. XD

At least in Europe, the Arcade Edition its called that way because come with 5 arcade games on a DVD. Basically the Arcade Edition is the replacement of the old Core Edition plus hdmi, a 256 MB memory card, a wireless controller and that DVD.