shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

Thanks, though honestly I'm a bit confused as to why I have to wait for a moderator to allow my post to be cleared. (No offense if some is taken.)

Thanks, though honestly I'm a bit confused as to why I have to wait for a moderator to allow my post to be cleared. (No offense if some is taken.)

It's just to stop spambots from posting. At one point your posts will no longer need to be cleared.

It's just to stop spambots from posting. At one point your posts will no longer need to be cleared.

Do you know how far along the road that is for me or is it a value of 100 as is usual on forums?

Do you know how far along the road that is for me or is it a value of 100 as is usual on forums?

I've cleared it up for you. You no longer need approval. ;)

Don't break any rules, now. :evil:

I've cleared it up for you. You no longer need approval. ;)

Don't break any rules, now. :evil:

Heil Hitl- er I mean... HEIL SUSHI! (See what I did there?)

Hello! I am... Nyan cat! No really, I've been playing CC since the begining on ps3 though recently my save data got corrupted and I am currently starting all over! Yeah, it sucks.

Hello all.. I'm RivalNightmare. I've been following the Behemoth since Alien Hominid HD, and been a huge fan to the Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers franchise.

I come from Sweden and is a relatively friendly* guy.

So.. I hope I'll fit here in this community of yours.

*I will not start screaming out cuss words just because you are annoying*

*Not that you are annoying.. but.. Y'know..?

Greetings, behemothians.

For some reason, I am still chuckling over the name 'Serioustown'. Well, that's what I've got going on.

Hello Behemoth Citizens!

In addition to being a NEW MEMBER of The Behemoth Forums, I'd like to announce to everyone that I'm also new STAFF here!

My name is Christine, and if you have any questions about The Behemoth, need me to regulate trolls, or just want to have pillow talk, I will be here for you!

Also check out my *First* post on the Dev Blog covering San Diego Comic-Con, it comes with pictures! http://su.pr/261W3K

Oh, and like our Facebook Pages, follow us on Twitter when you get a chance! They'll keep you updated on our stuff!

http://www.facebook.com/thebehemoth

http://www.twitter.com/thebehemoth

Happy to be here and looking forward to chatting it up!

:arrow: Christine

Hi Christine. If you could just give me the $100 deposit required by all new forum members, and the other $100 for being a Moderator, everything will be in order. And you can leave all your expensive items with me. ;)

Just kidding.

Hello Christine, welcome to the forums. You're method of introducing yourself is very interesting. Your use of an already existing thread seems to show that you want to work amongst us, not above us. I like that. Unfortunately, I sense there will be times when you will have to work above us, as staff. But I hope those times will be few and far between.

Have fun!

Guest TheRev28

Hey everyone, my name's Lucas, Gamertag=Motleyluke.

I am from Canada

My favourite character is the Bear Shaman

My favourite animal orb is Giraffey

And just to add, Castle Crashers is one of the best, and funnest games I have played on Xbox 360, I just can't get enough of it, I bought it 3 days ago and have beaten it 4 times, and almost a 5th now, and that dancing worm on the TV after the painter boss makes me ROFL every time. :lol:

Welcome to the forums, TheRev28!

zarlighttusk - Thanks for your compliment. It is my hopes that everyone on the forums will be civil and open-minded. I do not want to use my Staff Powers in any other way than to run contests and all sorts of fun :)

:arrow: Christine

My name is Jake

I'm 13

My favorite character is pink knight

My favorite orb is yeti

And I just started playing castle crashers a few days ago and I love it!

Also I was wondering why it takes a long time for my posts to appear on everything

hi guys im tyler

im 19

poth my PSN and XBL Gamertags are fbomber1982

my favorite kknight is the green knight

my favorite animal orb is the chicken

ive been playing castle crashers since 2005

The Begining WELCOME :!::!::!:

hi guys im tyler

im 19

poth my PSN and XBL Gamertags are fbomber1982

my favorite kknight is the green knight

my favorite animal orb is the chicken

ive been playing castle crashers since 2005

The Green Knight is one of my favorite characters as well. The chicken is not because it is not so great on insane mode. Could you please elaborate how you've been playing the game since 2005? 2005 was the year the Xbox 360 was launched and did not have Xbox Live Arcade games at that time. Also Castle Crashers wasn't released until 2008.

Hi Christine. If you could just give me the $100 deposit required by all new forum members, and the other $100 for being a Moderator, everything will be in order. And you can leave all your expensive items with me. ;)

Just kidding.

lol you made me laugh :lol:

soooo. hi everyone, im here just cuz everyone wanted me to be here 8-)

Ahoy! I'm Stian, and I'm a human being, despite the name. - XBL Gamertag (and PSN iirc): Zenbent, for those who are interested- I'm a 19 yearold indiegamer (most of the time) from Norway.

I'm interested in indies and undies for four main things: The funnies, the sounds they make, how they look and their stories. Ofc there are other things, but I figured I wouldn't drag the joke too far!

As for the Castle Crashers things;

Playable character: Blue Knight. King if DLC counts. (Fun fact, I'm wearing my Blue Knight t-shirt now!)

Animal Orb: Meowburt, without a doubt.

I was sitting there, browsing the Arcade section of the Games Marketplace, and saw Castle Crashers. I thought the "cover" of it looked pretty cool, so I checked it out, and was amazed by the artstyle of the game. Bought it, and now it's easily in my top 10 games of all time.

Having said that about the artstyle, I am now off to stalk the forums for people who make avatars in the same artstyle!

(PS: Sorry if this is sort of a doublepost. Posted one before this, didn't see any sort of message saying someone would sort of 'look it through' before it got posted, and still can't see anything on "View your posts", so..yeah. Might've been me rushing things!)

Not entirely a newbie, but have just returned from a 2/3 month absense. I joined the Forum, made a handful of posts on that same day, then left and haven't returned until now.

Greetings!