shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

Posting here because I never did when I first joined. Howdy y'all.

a year too late

Better late than never right? right? :?

Im new I got this amazing ,fun, epic game just 2-3 weeks ago and I absolutely adore it. I finished the normal story mode a couple days ago and im at chapter 4 near chapter 5 in insane mode. I also just got this account and a gold membership card which I used so I need some of my first buds on xbox360. My gamer tag is Mordecai Guy5. If that doesn't make you add me I have hooshmand the wise and cybermonday. According to Hazards star head guide they are both 9 out of 10 rares worth 500 gems each ;) .

Figured while I'm trying to earn my posting freedom from our friendly moderators that I might as well post on the aptly-titled New Member Thread. Should be good times.

My love for The Behemoth started in about....05? Alien Hominid has made me the man I am today. And for that I'm mostly grateful.

I enjoy caffeine, bad horror movies and arguing about music. 

Howdy, everyone! My name is ChibiChan (but I'm also known for my other alias MahChibiWorld). I express myself more profoundly through drawing.

I heard about Castle Crashers from my older brother, since he heard from his friends that it was a really good game. So, we both decided to buy it, and see what's the big deal about it.

My favourite Castle Crasher character was, and will still be the Blue Knight (he has the ability to make a giant fist out of ice when jumping, he shoots icicles from his hand, and forgive my clicheistic form, he's a "cool" guy). Since th release of BattleBlock, I've unlocked in Castle Crashers Hatty, and started playing as him. I especially enjoy using his magic (the floating golden whales, including the golden whale pet, which poops golden blocks).

Just got Castle Crashers a few weeks ago. Played it shortly after XBLA release but never bought the game. A couple of cool dudes got me into the game and we beat our first playthrough as a trio. Currently working on insane mode. You might know my buds as they are veterans, but clearly I'm a nub. Time will tell who they are. Anyway I'm digging the game and joined the forums. Hopefully I stick around some and meet someone interesting.

Hello I'm new. I want to make a thread for a very serious topic that I believe needs behemoths full attention. Of course it's about the games lol. Hi everyone

I enjoy all of The Behemoth games,

I personally enjoy the Pink Knight,

My favorite animal orb would probably

be the Behemoth Chicken,

and I have had C.C since

it came out on XBLA.

THAT POEM DID NOT RHYME.

I enjoy all of The Behemoth games,

I personally enjoy the Pink Knight,

My favorite animal orb would probably

be the Behemoth Chicken,

and I have had C.C since

it came out on XBLA.

Oh i'm so flattered. I'm you're favorite aren't I? Well i'm everybody's favorite chicken so this isn't a surprise. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CHICKEN!

Hey there! 

I'm StarBot...

I'm a dude who suck at sports but awesome at video games and anime. 8-)   

So yeah...

I also code once in awhile. c: 

Thepapercut here. 2D/3D character artist of sorts (still learning new things all the time). Been a fan of thebehemoths games for some time....um I also like crab cakes and building forts out of boxes.

I like building forts.

Sweet. What is your building material of choice fort construction?

Uhh like pillows, blankets, and chairs.

I've been here since november last, but you know, what ever.

I like RPG games such as Elder Scrolls, funny games, the occasional Battlefield, and even some creation games.

Food is love, food is life.

Uhh... I would like for you guys to check out eddsworld, he is an animator that died in 2012 of cancer. His fans still mourn him, but his legacy will go on.

In games, I like to play the "up-close" type, but not brute force, to defeat my foes. That includes swords, shields, sometimes revolvers.

and, of course, Domi Arigato, Mr. Robato

Well I found this thread and thought, "Well isn't this just dandy for me!"

…So here I am.

Favorite Castle crashers character: Blacksmith

Favorite animal orb: I switch between multiple

A little fact: I usually upgrade defense or agility over strength due to the exp system based off of exp for hit not how much damage you do.

A new member thread! I feel right at home.

Let's see... I've only got introduced to BBT last year but man I've played so much of this game!

I've yet to play Castle Crashers (when I get around to making room on my hard drive)... so I'll just go ahead and BBT-afy the questions.

My favorite head is the wild-eyed bearded guy in the cylinder heads. My friends and I call him the Mtn. Man.

My favorite weapon is probably the frogs (They are just so handy for completing co-op levels by yourself!).

a023eccaed.jpg

a3604860e5.jpg

9cfe41737e.jpg

Wait, what? Sorry, that was the wrong script.

Hey there. I'm a new guy. I guess. So..hey?

I'm a large fan of BattleBlock Theater and Castle Crashers (both are fun), but I play other games like rhythm games n' TF2 and such.

Castle Crashers:

Favorite weapon is the key. I don't know why, maybe it's because I unlock that monster.

Favorite pet is the Golden Whale. Not just because it gives emone, it's just sooo cute.

BattleBlock Theater:

Favorite char has to be the cylinder head with half of it off (thanks, Steam Summer Sale!)

Favorite weapon, since I haven't really gotten much else yet, is the grenade. Can't tell you how many time's I've died from it.

Anyways, hellote. Or hi. Depends on which you prefer.

• Upvote 1

Hello there. I'm GlibGlorb. I thought this name sounded cool, but it turns out I don't like it. I'm going to change it Delta when I get the chance. I'm play castle crashers and battleblock theater on steam and soon I'll get alien hominid for gamecube. I have 2 gold skulls in castle crashers and all achievements. In BBT, I just need to beat insane co-op. They're great games and this is syarting to become my favorite company. I joined this forum to find people with the same gaming interests and stuffs. That's all! I hope to enjoy this forum! :)

• Upvote 1