shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

I didn't really intend to post boost, I just wasn't expecting to get a new post in this topic every 6 minutes. :D

And here I thought you were sucking up in hopes of getting mod status. ;)

hey all! im new here :D my name is Jonas (weezer, i know :P) and im 16 years old :) i dont have a Xbox 360 myself (*cries*) so i cant play castle crashers, but i LOVE the art. that's why i even made shoes with castle crashers art! (yup, those in the blog :D)

i really hope they will add some stuff to the behemoth store, and i cant wait to see the hoodie :D

Jonas

awesome! :D

Okey, here goes.

Well, I guess i am new to this forum aswell, so "Hi" guys :D

My name is Adam from ol cold sweden(thats why I play the blue knight). Been playing this game alot but right now my xbox is broke so hoping that the patch(+ dlc) will have arrived once i get it back :)

This looks like a fine place to spend some extra time on :)

Hello Behemoverse.

Name: Rhett James Paris Gardner

Born: 5th July 1991

Form of education: Higher education

Place of Education: Canterbury College (Studying National Diploma of Film and Television)

Hobbies: Composing music, listening to music, writing, making concepts, expression through art, playing video games, being myself, etc.

That's really it.

HELLO ALL! well my name is Alex Nguyen by the guess of my user name and my er... last name Im Asian and im currently in Middle School and I love cats and squirrels and...er oh I play Guitar and i just really love the Behemoth! My obsession started way back on the Game Cube. I saw it and i was just like MOMMY buy this for me?!?!? and me and my brother played it... LOTS i just really like the artistic style of the behemoth and how its all hand drawn and i think that really unique. Props to you Dan! and... erm... I think thats all! oh yeah hold on my Favorite characters in Castle Crashers are Orange Knight and Stove Face :D I havent gotten AHHD but i got an extra 20! that mean GT change and AHHD :D oh yeah my GT is Lovez 2 PWN ( i know thats why im changing it :P) and... yeah send me adds or invites i dont care ill just approve so yeah thats it... ;)

I think Hellvector needs the title of 'Welcome Commitee"

i kinda like that you are the welcome committee! And I like that everyone is so welcoming here! Thanks again all, for being awesome!

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELL COME ON IN!!

:arrow:

kelly

ps. i'm going to try moving this to a global topic, as recommended by dear denivire. cause, y'know. we are happy to have those who are here to talk about something besides CC as well! welcome away!

Bloodshot, Kevlar903, Jonas, Nazular, FXUHippie, Zelinda (my wife :D), Ricelover147, lightning, and IgnitedProphecy, welcome to the forums!

Indeed, we are amassing quite an army.

Nastazgeezer here, though feel free to just call me "Nastaz" or "Nas" (no, not the rapper). Some of you might know me from http://www.achieve360points.com, if you don't though, i'm a forum moderator over there! :) I'm a guy who's 19 years of age, turning 20 november 12th (bye bye teen years), from England, and i'm in a relationship with one heck of a girl, Emma, and here she is..

em-2.jpg

So i'll keep things straight forward here by bullet pointing my "about me" speech.

# Actor in theatre

# Music: mostly rock; Deftones, 65 Days of Static, Iron Maiden, Buckethead, Avenged Sevenfold, SOAD, Disturbed, Pendulum, Daft Punk

# Hobbies / Interests: photography, acting, gaming, music / live music festivals, going to the beach, snowboarding, Japanese culture, Asian films (Chinese, Korean, Japanese)

# Favourite games: Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, BF: Bad Company, Gears of War, Soul Calibur IV, Rock Band, 2D beat-em ups (mainly street fighter), Resident Evil series (resi fanatic!), Phantasy Star Online (NOT universe), Dragon Force (sega saturn game, NOT the band), Guardian Heroes, Shining Force III, and last but not least.. Castle Crashers!

..and this is moi!

l_ac70093ab7e8073ef09385486e0b142a.jpg

"OH HAI DER!"

Hay guise. :D

My favourite character is Green Knight, and my favourite animal orbs is Giraffey. =3

herro æwiwan ai høwpes ai can maike sam frænds. :3

Hiya. Green Orange. Same as my Gamertag, well, sort of. Gamertag is Green 0range. Orange with a Zero. (but like my Xbox Live description says, I don't like putting people on my friends list if they aren't my friends, online or otherwise)

Castle Crashers kicks balloon, thanks for the welcome.

Green Knight all the way.... Until I unlock stove face.

Hey everybody! I just started and am quite fond of the Red and Green Knights. I really want to unlock the skeleton, mainly because, he's awesome looking. That's a stupid reason, but i've always had a thing for skeletons.

My gamertag is Uf Gator Guy. Msg me if you want to help me rank up or hang out or something.

Hey everyone, SSJZac is here ^_^

I'm kind of recognized around GameFAQs and Youtube, so you might know me from there. I'll be doing quite a bit of Castle Crashers recordings, so if you're interested, check out my topic.

Krugun (also my gamertag) here and accounted for. I'm mostly that guy who everyone likes because he enjoys the game (prolly one of the phew who laughs while losing) and having a short, easy to remember name.

On a side note, CC is uber, it makes the inner-side-scrolling-sega-gamer-kid happy :D

I'm usually on whenI get a chance, so if anyone's up for playing or needing help gettin' A-orbs or gear, I'm down.

Hey everyone, SSJZac is here ^_^

I'm kind of recognized around GameFAQs and Youtube, so you might know me from there. I'll be doing quite a bit of Castle Crashers recordings, so if you're interested, check out my topic.

I used to often go by "SS Zag1" (still do in some places), that would've been incredibly confusing...

Welcome guys! :) Keep your heads down, the moderators here are big jerks. :lol:

:arrow:

Guest jeffnevins

I learned of the blog (and thus the forum) from AnimationNation.

I did art & animation on an indie game (in signature).

My former coworker Sean Dicken knows Dan Paladin.

I'll use my normal name like a crazy man so anyone from real life spots me here. Now I just need to get the game.

But first I need to figure out how to hook up my bro's X-Box to a computer (I've never done that before).

Thanks!

Hello!

Bought CC on launch date and I'm still amazed with the game quality!

I'm waiting for the patch to play on XBL, so for now I'm playing a lot of GH3 and GHA

Feel free to add me on XBL, my GT is same as my nick here!

Thnx!

Hi, I'm Carlos. I am still saving for an Xbox to get this game, but in the meantime I've convinced a friend to buy it and have been playing with him. Peasant and Civilian are both the awesome. :ugeek: