shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

Hi, my name is Berry and i'm from the Netherlands. (That's in Europe next to Germany) my favorite characters are the skeleton and the knights, my fav. animal is the Hawkster and chicken. I haven't unlocked all the characters yet, it's a work in progress. And i love this site. ;)

Mr+Painless.png

Does your avatar fit forum regulations?

I mean I like it and all :D but just not sure if it's ok to have.

Dunno, you tell me. They're a couple of buttcheeks for christ sake, i mean if it offends anyone here, i'll remove it. :shock:

Well I don't mind. I guess I would just comply if a mod asks you to change it :P

lol, i think its fine but if it was a pair of T*** then maybe it wouldnt be okay :)

Covered? (weird convo) But I think that the current picture would be even more explicit than breasts (if they were covered).

Hi my name is David and I'm from Sweden :) . My favourite castle crasher is civilian and my favorite animal orb is Spiny.

yoo, im paul im from philly.currently a student at drexel.my friend told me about castle crashers and by far, one of the best recommendations on a game i've gotten in a while.

yoo, im paul im from philly.currently a student at drexel.my friend told me about castle crashers and by far, one of the best recommendations on a game i've gotten in a while.

You keep good company.

Guest Fierce Deity

I just got this game a few days back and it is by far my biggest addiction. I'm currently trying to unlock Ninja. Need to beat the game with Orange knight though.

Not exactly sure what I should write here...

Um, well, I'm Kalanosis. Kal for short. I found out about CC from my friend in the industry who, like me, enjoys Indy-made games.

My favorite characters are the Grey Knight(arrow airstrike FTW!), the Painter (best boss battle EVER!), the Brute, and my favorite animal is Hawkster, or Hawksauce as I call him.

I am a fanatic of Halo, I enjoy the Call of Duty series, and I'm looking forward to Fable 2, TC: EndWar, Halo Wars, and Halo 3 :Recon.

That's about it, I suppose. Any questions?

Um, well, I'm Kalanosis. Kal for short. I found out about CC from my friend in the industry who, like me, enjoys Indy-made games.

My favorite characters are the Grey Knight(arrow airstrike FTW!), the Painter (best boss battle EVER!), the Brute, and my favorite animal is Hawkster, or Hawksauce as I call him.

I am a fanatic of Halo, I enjoy the Call of Duty series, and I'm looking forward to Fable 2, TC: EndWar, Halo Wars, and Halo 3 :Recon.

Where does your friend work? What are some of your favorite indy games?

Hello. I'm Brian, my GT is xKing Squirrelx.

I got Castle crashers almost a week ago and I can honestly say that I am addicted. I have beaten the game 3 times and as of now, my favorite character is the Ninja. If you have any questions or would like to play, just send me a message over Live. =]

Where does your friend work? What are some of your favorite indy games?

Friend works for BioWare Austin and some of my faves include Battleships Forever and Castle Crashing the BEARD!

Hi, I'm Cooper, GT is PurpleGrunt. My friend told me about castle crasher about a week ago, so I had to try it out and now its my favorite XBLA game of all time!!!!!! My favorite knight is the Brute, The little seal DLC guy is my favorite animal orb, but until it comes out I stick with Froglet!

hey :!: im new to castle crashers.

heard about it from a friend.

so if anyone new (or if you just want to help a newb out ;) ) wants to play just hit me up

my gamertag is xXTeamRocketXx

see you soon :!:

Hey guys I'm Johnny. I make really terribly drawn comics. I came here because I'm very familiar with Synj and Tom and their games. I really like some of them. I actually have Chainsaw the Children in my arcade at my site. Dad n' Me is also really cool. I wish it was actually a full length game. Castle Crashers is of course really fun to play, me and my friend played through it last night and are ready for a 2nd run. Anyways I think I'll stick around for a bit. Maybe this is a cool outlet to chat and make some random comics for people to possibly find humor in, in the Off Topic section.

Hi all im kinda new to castle crashers compared to some of you but im still really into it... fav pet is obviously hawkster and my fav character is Snakey

if anyone wants to play with my gamertag is Speedy SquIrreL

Never trust a Hawk (or for that matter any other animal that can post a reply in a forum? :lol:

hey people im minimaidman865

im lookin for some people to play the insane campaign with me, add me as a friend minimaidman865 is my gamertag...

deff the green guy and mr buddy even tho he's pointless haha

Hey I'm Bloodred64. (Also my Gamertag). I played the demo for Castle Crashers and thought it was pretty cool. Then my brother bought the game and now I can play whenever I have time for it! At the moment I do not have any favorite characters or animal orbs.

Hi my names Bendyhead (Richard for the over familar) and... I LOVE THE WEAPONS FROG!!! woot long live weapons frog!!! lololol

Richard, glad you finally signed up here :lol:

Like the Avatar, but in future, remember to save in PNG :P

Guest ScottyGEE

Hello Behemoth community!

My name is ScottyGEE, and I like to draw and animate. So naturally, when I see the brilliance of the behemoth's and thusly, Dan's artwork, I am instantly intrigued by their games... Thankfully their games are wonderful to play too.

I am the Red knight! I chose him due to being electricity (I didn't know his splash attack was considered noobish since I bought it the day it came out). Currently level 76 with no boomerang exploitation! :D

My gamertag is JohnOXley if anyone wants a game (I'd love to do battle). Just tell me you are from here in a message too.