shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

Guest Shadow Virus

Helloooooooooo Behemoth!

I only just got Castle Crashers a few days ago and love it, I've been looking for any CC forums around and found the official Behemoth forum which is the best place to be then.

Hello, my name is **** ********. And the best character is the ice knight. Hawkster is the most useful animal orb, and the ice sword just looks cool when it is being used by the ice knight. And level 99, was finally achieved.

Hi, I'm JP. I'm mostly at Newgrounds but thought I'd stop by and see what all the commotion was about. :D

I'm more of an Alien Hominid fan (since I have no Xbox, that's the only Behemoth-related game I can play)

Also I write music and entered the music contest for CC, but didn't make it. Oh well, it's an awesome soundtrack!

hi everyone,

I'm Mattie, and piggyback10 is my account name. I love Castle Crashers, but who doesn't if we're here right? currently orange knight is my fav and working on collecting all the weapons. I hear some people are willing to trade weapons and that would be amazing if someone would like to add me and I too can collect all the weapons. Thanks!

-Mattie

Hi all! I just join the clan and wanted to give a shout out to everyone! I am completely obsessed with this game. (I've had this game for just over a week and I have 8 guys up to level 40+ and four guys up to 75+) My main characters are the Orange Knight, the Skeleton and the Green Knight) I love most of the characters though so I plan to build them all up. I can't wait for the DLC characters too! I don't tend to be one the forums much while at home (usually playing the game instead) but I'll be on while at work XD

GT: BMAN270

Guest Mongo56517

im Mongo.. and my favorite animal orb is The chicken and favorite character has got to be Blue Knight

Guest warbadger

Hey everybody, my name is Nathan. I just got into the game (latecomer I know), but It is amazing and is my first Live Arcade Purchase. Behemoth owns face:)

Guest Prime1153

Hey, I'm Prime.

I haven't beat the game yet, so I'm still playing with my Blue Knight (He's at level 45 as of now.). For this reason, I usually use Giraffey as my Animal Orb for the experience boost. I actually heard about CC through the Mega64 podcast; after hearing them say such great things about the game, I downloaded the demo and purchased the full version five minutes later.

If anybody wants to play over Live, my Gamertag is Prime1153.

Hi, my name is Mike. 17, been playing this game ALMOST since it came out, and I have to say; the combination of the game and art talent, plus the strong community behind the company makes this production quite the effort. Proud to finally join the community and the boards!

Guess I might as well make a post here.

Hey, I'm FenixStryk, but you can call me Fenix (or Fen if you really want to butcher my name). I've been lurking these forums for a good month, but I decided to make a move. So, here I am.

I'm rather bored of running Normal Mode over and over again, but I wouldn't mind doing some Insane runs. I'm almost done soloing Insane on my Fire Demon, so I figure I've got what it takes to 2-man it from start to finish.

Fun Fact: I've used the name FenixStryk for over 10 years. If you see a FenixStryk anywhere in the gaming world, it's me. I can guarantee it.

I am HazT.

lvl 80 Red Knight seeks similar high level knights/citizens to complete insane mode and share long walks through the Marsh. Intimacy and the slaughter of all those who get in our way ahead. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi I'm sethyboy0 (Mad Fisher on live).

I don't think I have a favorite character, but my favorite animal orb is definitely the giraffe. Cuteness, goofiness, and awesomeness combined. :lol:

My favorite boss would surely be pipste... piper... pasghetti bat boss, whatever (who I thank for my level 99 :D ).

I want to say welcome to everyone who is just joining the forums!

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have. I've found people to be welcoming, kind, considerate and very constructive in their posts and thoughts! You'll find EVERYTHING you need to know about the game here. You can even find people to game with and just chat!

If you have any questions feel free to PM a mod or if they aren't on or if you have any other type of question, I'd be glad to answer them as well.

Have a great day, and welcome once again!

Hi my name is cerebral noob (the only person who can both suck at a game and know how to be good at it!) favorite character is the red knight, favorite boss is the last one, due to the flaming sword that I steal, and my favorite orb is the giraffe, favorite weapon scepter.