shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

Guest jagerbomb444

hi there im new to castle crashers i just heard about it a few weeks ago when my friend bought it i bought it three days ago and just got the electric guy ot lvl 40 hes my first character im starting insane mode now lol invite me to play if you want

hi there im new to castle crashers i just heard about it a few weeks ago when my friend bought it i bought it three days ago and just got the electric guy ot lvl 40 hes my first character im starting insane mode now lol invite me to play if you want

Haha, always good with a new member :D

castle crashers is awesome and ps3 will take over the world for it has control over the... evil apocilyptical kitteh

Hahaha, joining with a bang :D welcome, hope you will stay, u seem like a funny persson :D

Guest Iveh

Hello! I recently got Castle Crashers for PS3, and thought "why not go to the community forums and stuff?" well that's what I did (obviously ¬¬' ) I hope to have a good time here and make some friends to play with (Insane run solo is killing me. ._.)

Hello, I'm Lydonious and I've been playing Castle Crashers for a couple of years now. I signed up a few days ago but I realized that I didn't really introduce myself to the community yet.

Anyway, I play pretty often. Last I checked I was ranked around 23 on the ranked arena leaderboards. I've lurked this forum a little bit in the past mostly to read the guides that are here but only recently did I consider joining.

Anyway, thanks for allowing me join. This seems like a nice place and is honestly a lot mo.9 re alive than I thought it would be.

hii :) welcome to the forums, hope you will become a common face around here :)

Hello, I'm Lydonious and I've been playing Castle Crashers for a couple of years now. I signed up a few days ago but I realized that I didn't really introduce myself to the community yet.

Anyway, I play pretty often. Last I checked I was ranked around 23 on the ranked arena leaderboards. I've lurked this forum a little bit in the past mostly to read the guides that are here but only recently did I consider joining.

Anyway, thanks for allowing me join. This seems like a nice place and is honestly a lot more alive than I thought it would be.

Do you plan to stay and become a regular visitor?

We need more of those. :<

Anywho, welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Please leave your wallet at the door.

Anyway, thanks for allowing me join. This seems like a nice place and is honestly a lot more alive than I thought it would be.

*Creepy door closes behind*

And yeah good to see new people, it's actually nice to have someone else's opinion in the table

Heh, I shouldn't have started off with arguments now that I think about it. But yeah, hopefully the community will continue to stay strong here. It's a lot more interesting than a few other forums I've been to.

heh, true... and ill warn you... my sis can be a bit rough sometimes.

Heh, I shouldn't have started off with arguments now that I think about it. But yeah, hopefully the community will continue to stay strong here. It's a lot more interesting than a few other forums I've been to.

What? why?

It's all cool it's not like i have 7 years and i take arguments like that too personal. And i actually mean that it is cool to have other opinions

my sis can be a bit rough sometimes.
Shhhh, she is reading.... she always is :cry:

What? why?

It's all cool it's not like i have 7 years and i take arguments like that too personal. And i actually mean that it is cool to have other opinions

my sis can be a bit rough sometimes.
Shhhh, she is reading.... she always is :cry:

oh poop!... she better not find out O_o or im actually dead (or half beat up :( )

EDIT; sorry sushi, forgot to send in a PM >_<

Ohai. Uh, well, I suppose I'm here so I may as well introduce myself. I'm me. That is to say, I'm the guy posting this post.

...Hi. I came looking for a place to express my admiration of CC. Being the idiot that I am, I missed the release, forgot about it, passed over it and only ended up getting it on my 360 last week. Now, I regret the last year of my life.

Anyway, I also came because as amazing as this game is, it's been even better in the short spurts I've had with at least one other person playing with me. That said, I've tried the random LIVE match-ups and I keep getting/hearing/dealing with nonsense, so I'm looking for decent people to talk and work with.

Hopefully this place is still active enough for me to achieve this... Otherwise I've seriously missed the boat if I can't even get a party together on the forums. Please don't condemn me to playing this game alone! ;_;

Hi Hi, I got Castle crashers for the xbox a few weeks ago, and am loving every second of it... had Alien hominid for the PS2 a long time ago and re-bought it on the xbox. Love everything behemoth and look forward to lurking in these forums :)

Hi Hi, I got Castle crashers for the xbox a few weeks ago, and am loving every second of it... had Alien hominid for the PS2 a long time ago and re-bought it on the xbox. Love everything behemoth and look forward to lurking in these forums :)

ha i like this new member, can i keep him, can i? Please, please? i'll even take care of it :D and guard it from trolls ;] pleaaase

ha i like this new member, can i keep him, can i? Please, please? i'll even take care of it :D and guard it from trolls ;] pleaaase

Ha! I'm also house trained and easily amused, and I won't be a nuisance... I promise!! ;)

Ha! I'm also house trained and easily amused, and I won't be a nuisance... I promise!! ;)

yaaay :D

Darn, so this is where it started. I need a pet too! Oh Fel!

No.

:| ... :cry: Anyways, welcome here acoostic.